Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2014, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

guys, can we please tone it down in here? Welcome sunny smile. I hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for liking my trifecta and icon. glad to know there are jeyton fans around as well.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
You make a good point.

This thread is to talk about the relationship between Pacey and Andie. Not to talk negatively about another ship. Those types of comments belong in the appropriate anti thread.
This came from one of your Mods.

Keeping things positive keeps visitors coming back to our Boards and Threads here on

For everyone else. I am a Pacey fan which means I am a Pandie fan too. They were great together and were adorable as a couple.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 06-25-2014, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
guys, can we please tone it down in here? Welcome sunny smile. I hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for liking my trifecta and icon. glad to know there are jeyton fans around as well.
Thanks for the welcome. 😃 I'm a firm supporter of the trifecta, season 3 was for my oth ships what season 2 was for my Dawson's Creek ship preference.

-Sunny
Old 06-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Remember guys, we're all here for the same reason - to celebrate the relationship between Pacey and Andie. That's what this thread is for. I understand when some negativity may slip when it comes to an opposing relationship, but negativity towards another member won't be tolerated.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'

Last edited by OutoftheWoods; 06-25-2014 at 10:17 AM
Old 06-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I love your avatar, WileyDairyGnome. Pandie smiling at eachother makes me smile too. Okay, all their interactions, except for early season 3, make me smile. Though calling it grin from ear to ear would probably be more appropriate, the occassional squeek and giggle thrown in as well for good measure.

ETA: Do you guys have names I can call you by? Usernames are so impersonal. And you can call me Sunny.

-Sunny
Old 06-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmile1008 (View Post)
I love your avatar, WileyDairyGnome. Pandie smiling at eachother makes me smile too. Okay, all their interactions, except for early season 3, make me smile. Though calling it grin from ear to ear would probably be more appropriate, the occassional squeek and giggle thrown in as well for good measure.

ETA: Do you guys have names I can call you by? Usernames are so impersonal. And you can call me Sunny.
Thanks! Pandie makes me smile too.

My name is Chris. Nice to meet you, Sunny!

Old 06-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

My name is Justyne and welcome to the Thread.

Quote:
Remember guys, we're all here for the same reason - to celebrate the relationship between Pacey and Andie. That's what this thread is for. I understand when some negativity may slip when it comes to an opposing relationship, but negativity towards another member won't be tolerated.
Chris, Thanks for this and my apologies for my part in the discussion.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I will not say another word, but I do not apologize for what i said.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Justyne and Chris, thanks for the names.

So, what does everybody think Pandie would call their kids and how many do you think they would have?

Personally, if I take the whole series as it is and assume they get together again after the series finale I would say, two kids, maybe three, because especially Pacey loves kids and loves being a dad, so one wouldn't do.

As for names, if they had two kids, a boy and a girl ('cuz I'm unimaginative like that sometimes), the boy would be called Tim, in memory of the lost brother but also because of the huge impact his demise had on their relationship, and I could picture them calling their daughter Jen.
Another name for a girl could be Bridget, it's of irish origin and means strong (according to some of my online search). Audra/Audrey has apparently a similar meaning but that would just be weird. As for another male name, I'm no good with those.

Anyway, thought I would throw that out there to give us something to talk about.

-Sunny
Old 06-26-2014, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hey Justyne and Chris, thanks for the names.

So, what does everybody think Pandie would call their kids and how many do you think they would have?

Personally, if I take the whole series as it is and assume they get together again after the series finale I would say, two kids, maybe three, because especially Pacey loves kids and loves being a dad, so one wouldn't do.

As for names, if they had two kids, a boy and a girl ('cuz I'm unimaginative like that sometimes), the boy would be called Tim, in memory of the lost brother but also because of the huge impact his demise had on their relationship, and I could picture them calling their daughter Jen.
Another name for a girl could be Bridget, it's of irish origin and means strong (according to some of my online search). Audra/Audrey has apparently a similar meaning but that would just be weird. As for another male name, I'm no good with those.

Anyway, thought I would throw that out there to give us something to talk about.
I think you are pretty much correct on the names and number of kids. I can honestly picture Pacey suggesting the name Tim and Andie just melting over him for being sensitive to that memory. Jen would be another good choice and can see them totally agreeing with that, but I see Pacey wanting to call his little girl Jenny instead of Jen. Jen still holds a spot in his heart that he wouldn't want to replace. So I guess we would have Jenny and Timmy to go with Pacey and Andie. Love that similar ending to each of the names.

I guess now we need a third and like you I'm kind of drawing a blank. I don't really want all three names to be picked in memorial to those we've lost, so Mitchell is likely out; however, since Lilly was used I guess in keeping with that theme, Mitchell would make sense.

Old 06-26-2014, 06:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I think you are pretty much correct on the names and number of kids. I can honestly picture Pacey suggesting the name Tim and Andie just melting over him for being sensitive to that memory. Jen would be another good choice and can see them totally agreeing with that, but I see Pacey wanting to call his little girl Jenny instead of Jen. Jen still holds a spot in his heart that he wouldn't want to replace. So I guess we would have Jenny and Timmy to go with Pacey and Andie. Love that similar ending to each of the names.

I guess now we need a third and like you I'm kind of drawing a blank. I don't really want all three names to be picked in memorial to those we've lost, so Mitchell is likely out; however, since Lilly was used I guess in keeping with that theme, Mitchell would make sense.
Well, first of, thanks for agreeing with me.
Second, I love your Timmy and Jenny suggestion instead of Tim and Jen, this way they honor the memory of the ones they lost without it being a replacement. Plus, they wouldn't have to make distinctions which Tim or Jen they are talking about when they are reminiscing about the original Tim and/or Jen. And when the kids decide that they're now too old to be called Jenny and Timmy (which would probably be the case especially in Timmy's case) they switch to their full names Jennifer and Timothy. Mitchell would make sense for a second son but I would imagine that if Dawson had a son he would like to give that name to him, but if Dawson would remain son-less, he would probably be touched that Pacey would like to give that name to his son. In any case I could see Mitchell being Tim's second name.

-Sunny
Old 06-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww, I can totally see Pacey and Andie with a bunch of kids. They would make such great parents.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Awww, I can totally see Pacey and Andie with a bunch of kids. They would make such great parents.
Well then, jump in with your name suggestions.

Something else to be considered, who would be their godparents? Jack is obviously the most obvious choice, but would he be godparent to all of them or just one? And I guess with Pacey and Dawson's friendship back on track and if Pacey actually did name his son or one of them, depending on how many he has, Mitchell, at the very least as second name, Dawson would probably end up being the godfather of that kid. Also, Gretchen as godmother of their daughter. And finally Doug because Pacey and him are on good terms and getting along and Pacey doesn't want to alienate him by asking Gretchen to become godparent to one of his kids but not Doug.

-Sunny
Old 06-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My pick for God Father Timmy would be Doug. I think Doug would be honoured and Jack could be God Father for Jenny. I almost think that Andie would want Joey to be a God Mother to one of them. I know she would be considered an Ex, but regardless Andie and Joey have always been friends and Andie doesn't dwell on the past, so would easily move past that.

Old 06-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't really see Joey as a godparent given the history she has with Pacey, it would be weird. But I can see Doug and Jack being godparents. Maybe even Gretchen?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread