Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2014, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ Love that scene so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
Hi I am new to the board. When I first started watching the show I was in 7th grade and the show was in season 2 I didn't see the first season until TBS starting airing the show in syndication years later. Anyway what drew me in to the show was the character Pacey played by the talented Joshua Jackson, and what kept me watching was Pacey and his courtship and romance with Andie. I was really into them and was surprised and disappointed when the writers broke them up in season three. However while some think Andie character was destroyed in season three I still really like the character and was sad when she left in season 4. I wish they kept the actress till the end of the show even if they didn't want her with Pacey I still loved their close friendship they had while they were dating and we're getting back to when Andie left the show.
Welcome to the board! Love hearing how much you loved Pandie when you first watched the show.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 09-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

added you speedychatterbox. I was watching some Pandie moments today. these two I still hope go back to each other some day. they were the reason I loved the show. they were both each others equal. I hated that they made andie cheat. I was actually speaking with someone about that today.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
added you speedychatterbox. I was watching some Pandie moments today. these two I still hope go back to each other some day. they were the reason I loved the show. they were both each others equal. I hated that they made andie cheat. I was actually speaking with someone about that today.

Thanks you for welcoming me. I loved Dawson Creek and even though I did ship all of Pacey parings as he was my favorite character, I will always have a soft spot for Pandie. I thought they were hilarious together with her very type A personality and his very type B personality. Then throw in Jack and Jen with them and all four together are just comedic gold. Whether they stay romantic or not I still enjoyed the essence of their relationship which was their friendship.

I wasn't bothered by the ending as some fans are I was surprised only since the promos were promoting DJ. Honestly I didn't care who Joey chose but I like that the show ended with the three of them together as friends laughing and Joey and Pacey happy and thrilled that Dawson was going to work with Speildburg.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have also started writing again and I am currently working on an fanfic called stay, which is an alternate ending to season two. The first 5 chapters are up at fanfiction.net and I will update soon. Basically Jen and Pacey get trapped when someone set the Ice House on fire and Pacey ends up getting burns and a head injury. I want to play around with the idea of what if someone was injured in that fire how would that change the course of events of the show. Is Pacey centric and involves the whole cast and Pacey and Andie are together and will stay together in this story there is no cheating.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks you for welcoming me. I loved Dawson Creek and even though I did ship all of Pacey parings as he was my favorite character, I will always have a soft spot for Pandie. I thought they were hilarious together with her very type A personality and his very type B personality. Then throw in Jack and Jen with them and all four together are just comedic gold. Whether they stay romantic or not I still enjoyed the essence of their relationship which was their friendship.

I wasn't bothered by the ending as some fans are I was surprised only since the promos were promoting DJ. Honestly I didn't care who Joey chose but I like that the show ended with the three of them together as friends laughing and Joey and Pacey happy and thrilled that Dawson was going to work with Speildburg.
ah. some of us are still upset about it. but it's good you're one of the few who arent. I am glad dawson grew as well. I am also glad andie came back in the finale- the series cut it out but it was in the DVD.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I have also started writing again and I am currently working on an fanfic called stay, which is an alternate ending to season two. The first 5 chapters are up at fanfiction.net and I will update soon. Basically Jen and Pacey get trapped when someone set the Ice House on fire and Pacey ends up getting burns and a head injury. I want to play around with the idea of what if someone was injured in that fire how would that change the course of events of the show. Is Pacey centric and involves the whole cast and Pacey and Andie are together and will stay together in this story there is no cheating.

What name do you write under on fanfiction.net?
Old 09-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
that sounds like a good fanfic.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
What name do you write under on fanfiction.net?
Speedychatterbox
Old 09-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks
Old 09-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

@Speedychatterbox

Thank you
Old 09-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to read more fanfic on these two.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You can.

https://www.fanfiction.net/community...Fanfics/45942/

That is the link to the Pacey and Andie fanfic community. I am on the staff of it.

A favour from all who read the various fanfics. The authors appreciate a review and most of them do not mind constructive criticism. So if you read a fanfic on that site please leave a review it is simple to do.........Now I have several stories on that site and I'm not pandering for a review, so don't bother with mine
Old 09-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
After I finish with Stay I already have another idea for a Pandie story taking place throughout season 6 I think I am going to call it unbreakable bonds.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
You can.

https://www.fanfiction.net/community...Fanfics/45942/

That is the link to the Pacey and Andie fanfic community. I am on the staff of it.

A favour from all who read the various fanfics. The authors appreciate a review and most of them do not mind constructive criticism. So if you read a fanfic on that site please leave a review it is simple to do.........Now I have several stories on that site and I'm not pandering for a review, so don't bother with mine
I think I read all of of Pandie fics on fanfiction.net, which is why I decide to start writing some fics as much as I don't mind PJ there are too many fics about them and I really enjoyed Pandie. I have some great ideas for stories that haven't been done for them as well as the rest of the cast because I liked all the characters they just didn't always get proper writing. I don't know how much people are enjoying stay so far because I have gotten many reviews but I will finish the story.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for those. we will look.