Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that song.

I've heard it somewhere before.

I don't usually like her music.

Thanks for posting it.

Welcome taubman.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

taubman you never come by here I miss you
Old 03-18-2015, 01:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah I live and breathe DJ so no reason to come on this thread but I've always enjoyed the P/A relationship. Also i've had some tough times before talking on other threads not DJ related..I remember the times when I was on the DVD thread and always got into arguments with PJers! opinions on the show and etc..
Old 03-18-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by taubman (View Post)
yeah I live and breathe DJ so no reason to come on this thread but I've always enjoyed the P/A relationship. Also i've had some tough times before talking on other threads not DJ related..I remember the times when I was on the DVD thread and always got into arguments with PJers! opinions on the show and etc..
I know it's tough.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I'm a long time djer on FF and would just like to say hi to all the P/A fans! I've never said this before but watching the series on DVD many times and lived and breathed all Dawson's creek back in the day and always found P/A where the best couple (besides DJ of course). Andie was perfect for Pacey and was the only girl that made him a better person and their relationship grew especially through season 2! Not sure if you guys knew the original series ending was meant to be a Pacey and Andie wedding but I wish it was as they where the most mature relationship I witnessed on the show!

Pacey over the series never got understood properly from any other relationship besides Andie. To me its clear and day that best suited couples where always DJ and PA! in the end felt they didn't give both couples a proper go after season 2!

I'm also saying this hopefully in a way that you don't think its because I hate PJ even though I do

Hope you didn't mind me stopping by..
From what I understand; originally the show was supposed to end with the D/J wedding and Pacey and Andie going off to dinner. Which I believe was an indication of them resuming their relationship, but Kevin Williamson wanted/needed Meredith Monroe for the 2 or 3 weeks they needed to film the last two episodes. She was on ly able to give him one day. So I guess we'll never really know what he originally had in mind.

Also Greg Berlanti who ruined Pacey and Andie stated after the show was over; D/J should have wound up together.

P/J was a last minute change most likely forced by the network and Stupiid/Stupin.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I'm a long time djer on FF and would just like to say hi to all the P/A fans! I've never said this before but watching the series on DVD many times and lived and breathed all Dawson's creek back in the day and always found P/A where the best couple (besides DJ of course). Andie was perfect for Pacey and was the only girl that made him a better person and their relationship grew especially through season 2! Not sure if you guys knew the original series ending was meant to be a Pacey and Andie wedding but I wish it was as they where the most mature relationship I witnessed on the show!

Pacey over the series never got understood properly from any other relationship besides Andie. To me its clear and day that best suited couples where always DJ and PA! in the end felt they didn't give both couples a proper go after season 2!

I'm also saying this hopefully in a way that you don't think its because I hate PJ even though I do

Hope you didn't mind me stopping by..
This is a the Pandie Thread, so it doesn't matter if you like PJ or not, it's not about them here, it's a celebration of PA, so I don't think anybody here would mind.

Although I like PJ, I would have been happy with a Pacey/Andie endgame and I loved Meredith in the finale even though I understand most of their scenes were not originally aired. They are included in the DVD, so when I first saw the show I never knew that those weren't in the original version.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by to chat about PA.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-19-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes this thread can always use more love.

I love this episode so much. they were so real.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 03-19-2015 at 03:59 PM
Old 03-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That scene.

I thought Andie looked good with dark hair.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Andie looks good with any colour hair, LOL
Old 03-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do love when she dyed it, but she had to for that ep.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That gifset that entire episode perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Andie looks good with any colour hair, LOL
ITA
Old 03-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mind the brown hair, but I think I prefer the blonde which is funny because I'm a brunette and generally prefer that to blonde.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pacey kinda looks funny running I do have to admit.
Old 03-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I used to want to have blonde hair.

It used to be really light brown.

I got highlights.

I should get them again because it's gotten darker.

Pandie have matching hair there.

I've always thought that was cute with my ships.

Old 03-22-2015, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh had dyed hair in 2.01.