Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Ali
Master Fan

OT2: House, HIMYM, SVU, Glee, Fringe... so many shows, so little time!

Just go with it lol.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Banned

So I decided Im officially off the CB wagon. They've not only run out of interesting storylines, they've run out of chemistry.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Chuck/Blair? I agree. I'm so bored with GG. DB is it's only saving grace and looks like next week we aren't getting any. We'll see.

Your icon is pretty. I like Puck/Quinn. I also like the idea of Puck/Rachel. But I'm trying to stay away from AU ships lol.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Yeah, Chuck/Blair. Their absolutely a snoozefest which is weird because Brucas was interesting to me as a couple in s3 but CB fall flat

I love Puck/Quinn, and I am on the fence with the idea of Rachel/Puck. I don't hate it but I need to see it first. I am not that fond of WE and RF
Old 10-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I want CB to break up, I don't want to see them do whatever they are doing right now for the rest of the season lol. GG needs something fresh to shake it up and DB is the answer, yo.

I adore WE and FR but I'm not crazy about them, yet lol. I'm kind of whoring all of the characters around right now. The only pairing I don't like is Finn/Quinn.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Banned

Do you read spoilers? Im not sure we'll get that wish, lol. I feel like we're stuck with them all season. Even Serena/Carter got boring fassssssssst.

I'm not a huge fan of Will or Finn, so I can't bring myself to like their pairings. I used to like WE but now I just barely stand Will as a character, lol. I'd like Rachel if she didn't get so much airtime.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think, though, breaking up CB permanently in S3 would kill the show, wouldn't it? Just like breaking up Naley in S3 had the potential to kill OTH, because they were the staple couple. IDK. This is why I don't watch these shows anymore. It's not about the characters or the stories, really. Just the pairings.

SVU was kind of a dud last night. The story was just kinda...meh... I did like the conflict between Stabler and the new ADA (who's name I obviously haven't managed to learn yet because I don't like her). About the only time it was really interesting was when they were yelling, and he called her a bitch. That and when that crazy girl stabbed her dad with the scissors. Man, if the ADA can't handle that, she's not going to be able to handle SVU. Last week's ep was definitely much stronger, but I guess it had to be because it was the season premiere.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Banned

Yeah that's true they might be like Naley but it's just sad because I want more for Blair than that stale pairing, lol.

I read back on the thread and I don't like Quinn because it's cool to. I thought Rachel was more popular to the audience. I like Quinn because I just feel like we're being told to like Rachel, Will and Finn. Their way too overexposed while the background characters have barely gotten any chance to shine. I mean seriously Rachel comes back to the Glee club only to end up singing lead female again at the end of the episode?

Then look at the promo, you can already tell we're getting ANOTHER face off between Rachel/Finn. Can't they show us any other pairings? I hate when a couple gets rammed down my throat, it makes me resent them more. I feel like Quinn is a victim to the writers desparate attempt to make Rachel/Finn look good at all costs. I wish she'd break up with Will so she can develop on her own as a character.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I think Mercedes stole the show though, at the end.

I don't like Quinn much so far. I don't hate her but I haven't seen anything redeeming about her yet. Right now I think both Puck and Finn deserve better lol. But I think she actually does care about Puck. Idk, I need to see more of her and them.

Quote:
I think, though, breaking up CB permanently in S3 would kill the show, wouldn't it?
Not for me lol.

I haven't watched SVU yet.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Banned

I think Mercedes definately has the best voice among the females which is why it's surprising she barely gets solos, lol.

Umm, I don't know, I generally don't need to see redeeming qualities in characters before I like them. I just need to see the potential because no character stays the same during the course of the show. I dislike Finn and I kind of think he's too dumb for Quinn. I mean any guy who thinks they can get a girl pregnant because they made out in a hot tub above standard temperature conditions is seriously beyond dumb
Old 10-02-2009, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

I just don't like Quinn at all and not because the show is telling me too She's just a huge hypocrite and I don't like it

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Ali
Master Fan

I'll give Quinn more chances but her episode didn't make me like her any more, just less lol.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

I had no opinion on her before the pregnancy episode. After that I hated her. She's not even a likable bitch like Blair is.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Smallville
retcon-fest and character assasination everywhere
Old 10-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

I love Smallville most of the time. They did assassinate a character but it was 3 seasons ago so I got over it and moved on

Closed Thread   Post New Thread