Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT (Off Topic) Thread: Titles? Psh. We're too busy talking!!

Continue on....
Old 07-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I was just about to make this lol. TFTNT!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooops. My bad.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Ali
Master Fan

lol No, not at all. Thank you.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NP.
I am procrastinating hardcore right now. This is my last week of school, officially, so I'm just like...donnnneeeee.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Ali
Master Fan

lol I know what you mean. My final is next week and I know I won't start studying until the night before. I'm already on break in my head.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have an exam on Friday, a paper due on Thursday, one on Friday, and my portfolio is due by the 6th but I want to have it done by the 3rd because my mom is having surgery on her hand. And I have reading to do for this week still. Yeah, I'm not even trying.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Well....I'm not doing anything lol, no school, just work and lots of it. So tired and just want to quit. I swear, I'm going to find myself a rich man and just call it a day. Screw this higher education, who needs it
Old 07-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, find one that has a couple of really rich brothers or cousins so you can totally share the wealth, as it were.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

We should go on those dating websites, there is probably one for single millionaires, I do have an age limit, no Anna Nicole Smith type for me *shudders in thought*
Old 07-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My friend is doing one of those. And it's just for regular guys and they're all creeps. Just imagine a millionaire one.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

She's doing the E Harmony and whatever it's called. I don't think I can ever date someone from the Internet. That just seems creepy to me somehow. Like what young attractive guy is on the Internet trying to find his soulmate? He's probably old with a receding hairline and a beer belly.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. Match.com, I think. She said one guy was kinda nice but she called me one day and said, "He wants me to text him while he's on vacation." And I said, "So what? Text him." She says, "No, he wants me to TEXT HIM!" He wanted her to send him dirty texts and racy pictures. I was like, "Yeah, lose his number and drop him. You've only known him for like two weeks and that's creepy."
Old 07-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

OMG EWWWWW that's so creepy, I feel dirty now When I worked at Best Buy there was this creepy guy that came in and I worked customer service and the checkout line and I was just trying to be nice and make small conversations and somehow that got into his head that i liked him. This guy was like at least in his 40's, really over weight and the type that has all the old movies and doesn't watch anything else and maybe an occasional Chuck Norris DVD, so he has a total serial killer vibe to him Well, he asked me out for New Years, I freaked out!!! I was like ummm I'm only 17, when I was really like 19, and he still wanted me to call him. I'm always scared that he will pop up somehow or he's watching me now
Old 07-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's kinda sweet and a little naive even though she's almost 27. I told her, "You're not going to find a guy on the net who doesn't want to just pump and dump you. Sorry." Her thing she doesn't want to go out with some guy a couple times then sleep with him. She wants to be in a relationship. I'm like, "Good luck." It's harsh but true.

Dude, that's so wrong. Once you tell and older guy you're underage, and he's still all about it, that's like the biggest red flag ever. Eeeww.. It's like he's going to take you back to his mom's basement, drug you, put you in a Princess Leia costume and do stuff to you.