Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2004, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Most upsetting Scenes? Because they made us cry!

My are the final ever scene and the one's where Jen dies!
Old 06-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. When Jen died I cried my heart out. It was so sad when she looked over to Grams and then slipped away. I hated that they killed Jen, she was my fave character.
Old 06-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are alot of winners on my list..but I am an easy crier. I cry during Hallmark card commercials..so you can take my choices with a grain of salt..LOL.

Season 1--"Dance"--Joey watching Dawson and Jen dance
"Decisions"--Joey and her dad at the prison fence
Season 2--"The Dance"--Dawson kicking over the ladder and Joey
running away.
"Be Careful What You Wish For"--Dawson telling Joey "God I love you" at the end after he went on his drunken rampage.
"Parental Discretion Advised"--(I RARELY watch this episode because too many scenes make me cry)---Between Pacey and his dad talking about Andie and then the two of them hugging, and Joey and her dad at the end, and then Joey telling Dawson she doesnt want to know him anymore....I go through an entire box of kleenex.

Season 3--"True Love"--Pacey and Joey sailing off into the sunset. For once its a HAPPY type cry for me.

Season 4--"You Had Me At Goodbye"--Andie's speech to the gang, Andie and Pacey saying goodbye...and the ultimate cry-moment for me...when Andie puts Pacey's arm around Dawson for the picture....And then they go and show a picture of David Dukes(Andie/Jack's tv dad) saying that he passed away in real-life...Again, another box of kleenex.

"Late"--Lily's birth(when Dawson is holding the baby)
"The Graduate"--Joey's graduate speech..in particular the end when you see Pacey getting on the airplane.
"Coda"--Joey's "pure magic" speech...I lose it every time.

Season 5--Mitch's funeral episode I've maybe seen it 2-3 times, and it is probably one of my all-time favorite episodes. But it is so sad to me, I just can't take watching it. From start to finish it has me bawling. The acting was so good in this one...by everyone.

Season 6-- "The Song Remains The Same"---When Joey tells Dawson that maybe them sleeping together was just a huge mistake...Dawson gets this look on his face and chokes out "wow...I guess I should go then"...Its so painful..and chokes me up every time.

Finale--Jen's final speech to her daughter that Dawson video-tapes. I think I've watched it once..I just can't handle it. Michelle does an awesome job.
Jen telling Pacey that she don't want to die in the hospital room.
Jack telling Jen that she is his soulmate.
Jen's actual death and Grams crying over her bed.
Joey and Dawson's final scene on the picnic table.
The montage of clips from every season at the end.
Basically, the finale is something I watch when I need a solid 1-hour cry.

Congrats if you made it this far..LOL.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I cried at Jens death. She was definetly my fave female character in the show.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Jens death, Mitch's death and MR Brooks death. The scene when Dawson is helping him sit down and Mr Brooks hugs him it always makes me teary. Non death When Grams tells Jen she has Cancer and couples wise I have to echo NEWMOM that look on Dawson's face at the end of 602 always gets to me.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I cried during all the Jen scenes in the finale. My heart was actually aching. It was so sad. Also, Mitch's death, especially when they showed Gale bawling. Andie's goodbye speech. The end of Seperation Anxiety when Pacey and Joey call it quits. Also, the end of Love Bites when Pacey is telling Joey "When I was afraid of everything, I was never afraid to love you, and I could love you again. I could. I’m tell you, this could…" Also in the finale, the PJ scene when he says " So, I guess the point to this long run-on sentence that's been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So you're off the hook." And Joey says, "You know, for the record, I-- I don't want to be let off the hook. Because everything in my life that I've done has led me here... right now.." I actually got a little teary eyed with Joey and Dawson on the picnic table. I never liked them as a couple, but their friendship was good.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

----The scene when Dawson is helping him sit down and Mr Brooks hugs him it always makes me teary

Oh--I forgot about that one...I totally concur COOLCAT.<sniff, sniff>
Old 06-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

The one that always gets me (and I watched this episode last night), is the final scene in "The Longest Day" between Pacey and Joey. Seeing that single tear on Pacey's face and that look he had when he told Joey that maybe she should be the first one to go...man, gets me everytime, last night included.

And, of course, Jen's speech to Amy in the series finale and her death. It's so amazing how Jen touched everybody's life and helped them make the decisions that would change them forever.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 06-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

When Jen dies.. I can barely watch it. I have a mixture of sadness and anger going on. I will seriously never understand the need to have Jen die. I will never agree with Kevin on this one..

Pacey's speech to Joey in Promicide. Josh acted brilliantly in that scene and I could feel his despair and depression underneath all the verbal anger. I never saw his speech as anger. I saw it as complete sadness and I felt for Pacey so much.

When Joey is wired and sets her dad up at the end of season two. The look of despair and desperation on Joey always makes me cry or come close to crying

Last dock scene with Dawson and Joey in series finale. I always loved their friendship and I liked seeing them share a moment together as it reminded me of how much I loved them in season one.
Old 06-26-2004, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Long Goodbye

Probably on episode #504 The Long Goodbye, where the store owner tells Dawson that his father was so proud of him, and he starts to cry as soon as he arrives to his car. And the whole montage of scenes using James Taylor's "Fire and Rain".

That was a very sad scene

Icon by sourburst
Old 06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Andie talking to Pacey on the phone while taking her medication in the Election.
Old 06-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I rarely cry during shows, but during the finale, I think I cried for the whole 2 hours it was on. When nothing sad was happening, I was crying because I knew it was almost over. But, the one part that gets me most in the finale is when Jen and Pacey are goofing around, and Jen suddenly starts panicing.

Aside from the finale, the one other scene that I will admit to making me cry was in Decisions, after Gramps died, when Grams broke down in church. Oh, and when Joey's visiting her dad in jail. And when Dawson's crying in his car after Mitch died. There's also that part in True Love when Jack breaks down and Mr. McPhee comforts him. And after Andie lets her self out of the bathroom when she was talking to Tim. I think that's about it.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Re: The Long Goodbye

Quote:
Originally posted by Corrsfanre
Probably on episode #504 The Long Goodbye, where the store owner tells Dawson that his father was so proud of him, and he starts to cry as soon as he arrives to his car. And the whole montage of scenes using James Taylor's "Fire and Rain".

That was a very sad scene
That scene is heart breaking. James did such a outstanding job in that episode.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I remembered another scene that made me cry. In the season four episode where Jen and Joey go to NYC on ditch day, and Jen confronts her father and then it all comes back to her about the young girl her father was sleeping with or whatever. Absolutely heartbreaking. Michelle, as usual, was brilliant and I felt every ounce of pain Jen was going through. I remember thinking how sad it was that Jen has been scarred for all these years and it was all mostly due to her pathetic father. Sad.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

There have been a lot of scenes on DC over the years that have made me cry.

* The end of To Green with Love when Principal Green is giving his speech and when he is walking out of the school gets me every time.

* The end of the Longest Day when Pacey and Joey break up

* The end of True Love when Joey runs to Pacey gets me a little emotional because I am so happy for them.

* Andie's speech at the end of You Had Me At Goodbye gets me everytime.

* When Joey gives her speech in The Graduate

* I get a little teary when Jen is getting into the cab at the end of Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption

* Jen's video to Amy in the series finale. Playing Angel in the background just makes me lose it.

*When Jen dies and Grams says goodbye to her.

*During Pacey's off the hook speech to Joey.

Janelle