Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

i'm wondering if her name is supposed to be: gail or gale? does anyone know?

Nic | avi by crisbr
wistfuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I like Mitch and Gale too. I liked seeing them get back together in season 3 and I really liked them as a couple after they got married the second time. Here's a pic of them from "Great Expectations":

Quote:
i'm wondering if her name is supposed to be: gail or gale? does anyone know?
I don't know, but I usually refer to her as Gale, lol. By the way, I love your avie tigre86
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

^ i love that pic of them. i esp like them after they got married the second time.

lol, i refer to her as gail, so i guess either works. and thanks, i'm on a season 1 DJ kick right now. i love yours too, yay for elvis!

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I was watching S2 outtakes and there was this one part with the John Wesley Shipp and Mary Margaret Humes when they were doing that scene in the first eppy of S2 when they were in bed and Gale was trying to get Mitch to have sex but Mitch was like he had to get in the shower well anyways on the outtake Mary was on top of John and said something along the lines of if you get a heart on maybe you'll get a raise it was so funny i don't if that was the exact term she used but that's what she meant anyways did anyway esle see it.

Icon: Jacky
JVDBFan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i love that pic of them.
Me too. I think they look really nice together in that pic

Quote:
i love yours too, yay for elvis!
Thanks

Quote:
I was watching S2 outtakes and there was this one part with the John Wesley Shipp and Mary Margaret Humes when they were doing that scene in the first eppy of S2 when they were in bed and Gale was trying to get Mitch to have sex but Mitch was like he had to get in the shower well anyways on the outtake Mary was on top of John and said something along the lines of if you get a heart on maybe you'll get a raise it was so funny i don't if that was the exact term she used but that's what she meant anyways did anyway esle see it.
lol. I haven't seen those S2 outtakes, but I have heard about them before.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

^ you're welcome dcfriends.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I've seen those outtakes Amy. I think the line is something like 'come on you get extra if you get a woody'
Old 08-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

^ i'd love to see that!

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I love the title. lol I was always rooting for them to get back together!
Old 08-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

^ thanks...Dawson said that in season 1 and it was so funny i had to use it!

i was rooting for them too because you could tell that they loved each other. i hated that she cheated on him, but that happens in life....so it made it beieveable.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they did a wonderful job portraying the complications of love as adults along with the teens own emotional roller coasters. It was great having similar concepts portrayed along the age continuum.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

^ i agree Deb, my mom is a HUGE fan of the show and she's in her 40's....so it really translated across generations.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

hmmmm....kinda dead around here, anyone got any discussion topics in mind?

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I like this Mitch/Gale scene from "A Weekend in the Country":

(Potter B&B - The Honeymoon Suite. Mitch is packing while Gale goes to put a necklace on.)

Gale: (gesturing the necklace) May I bother you?

Mitch: Yeah. (helping her with the necklace) You remember last night around the fire, that whole nostalgia vanilla thing? That brought back another memory...

Gale: The Fish Bistro.

Mitch: Yeah.

Gale: How could I ever forget that pipe dream?

Mitch: We thought that up when you were pregnant with Dawson. Leery's Fresh Fish. But you know what? I think back to that time now, before the teaching and the coaching, that wasn't really my dream at all. It was yours.

Gale: Well, I don't know about that...

Mitch: I'm not saying that you bailed on it or anything, I mean, it's not your fault you were more successful doing something else. Anyway, I know that you're interviewing with a lot of different stations and everything, but there is this little empty place by the river. I, um, came across it the other day and wrote the number down, just in case you wanted to take a look at it. (hands her a little slip of paper)

Gale: Thank you, Mitch, but that dream was so very long ago.

Mitch: Seems like yesterday to me.

Quote:
anyone got any discussion topics in mind?
I was wondering, after Mitch and Gale divorced, did you guys think they'd get back together or was it unexpected? I remember I was pretty surprised when things started happening between them around "Stolen Kisses." I think it's cool that they were able to get back together and have a good relationship after everything that happened
Old 08-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Mitch: seems like yesterday to me. i love that!

at times i felt like the would get back together and at other times i didn't think they would, but i was surprised when they did. i'm glad they worked things out.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Reply   Post New Thread