Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Michelle Williams pregnant?

Unless I heard wrong they just said that on Extra..........It will be played again later I will watch again to see if I heard right.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Whoa! First I ever heard about this!
Old 04-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow, if its true then it seems that our little creekers are all growing up.

I guess Heath is the father? If its true.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Sydney, Australia, Apr. 4 (UPI) -- Australian star gazers are speculating Hollywood actress Michelle Williams, who has been dating Heath Ledger, may be pregnant with his child.

The former "Dawson's Creek" beauty reportedly was seen at a pre-natal yoga class, World Entertainment News Network reported Monday.

The Daily Telegraph of Sydney says Williams regularly attends a weeknight yoga class that tutors pregnant women in their second and third trimesters. The paper also reports that whenever Williams is in public she always wears loose-fitting clothes.

Ledger, 25, and Williams, 24, started dating last June after meeting on the set of Ang Lee 's cowboy film "Brokeback Mountain," and Williams has been staying in Ledger's beachside Sydney home since December.
Copyright: 2005, Washington Times

I don't live close to Sydney, but will keep a look out in the Aussie press. Wonderful news for them if it is true It may not be as a few women who weren't pregnant attended water aerobics classes with me just because they liked the gentle exercises.

Last edited by Deb D; 04-19-2005 at 05:31 PM
Old 04-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG *is speechless*
Old 04-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Good for Michelle! Heath Ledger is HOT!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 04-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle and Heath having a baby?

Heath Ledger’s girlfriend Michelle Williams has aroused speculation she’s pregnant after she was seen attending prenatal yoga classes.

The former Dawson’s Creek beauty, who’s been staying with Heath at his home in Sydney’s eastern suburbs since December, is reportedly attending a weeknight yoga class that teaches poses and meditation techniques for women in their second and third trimesters of pregnancy.

Michelle’s also been seen in public wearing loose-fitting clothes, while onlookers report seeing what appears to be a small baby bump.

Heath, 26, began dating Michelle, 24, last June after he met her on the set of their upcoming film Brokeback Mountain, only two months after his split with Australian actress Naomi Watts.

The baby news is sure to rile Heath’s ex, who allegedly split up with the heart-throb because of his reluctance to settle down.

At the time, Naomi, 36, allegedly complained to pals, “He doesn’t want to get married and have kids.”

During their on-off romance, the beauty made it clear she was ready to have a baby with Heath. But their 11-year age gap proved too great, so they called it quits after a tempestuous two-year romance.

In a recent interview, the Ring Two actress couldn’t resist taking a dig at her old beau when she stated, “I’ve never had much luck with romance. I seem to attract jerks.”

If true, Heath’s news is sure to hurt Naomi, who‘s revealed she doubts she’ll ever find true love, despite being recently linked to comic actor Jack Black, 35.

Unlike his relationship with Naomi, this time the Ned Kelly star has gone to great pains to keep his romance with Michelle out of the spotlight, even though they’ve been virtually inseparable since she joined him in Australia.

An indication that their courtship is getting serious is the fact that Heath took Michelle on a Christmas visit to Perth to introduce her to his family.

Heath has a long-standing reputation as a ladies’ man, but sources reveal that the actor has found true love with Michelle and that they couldn’t be happier together.

If the pregnancy rumours are correct, it will be the first baby for both of them.

from http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=47889
Old 04-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't even know they were dating!!! LOL!!
Old 04-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Courtney!! Do you ever read Us Weekly, THE gossip Bible? They usually have lil tidbits regarding Hollywood couples. Katie Holmes is in it like every week!

Pacey and Joey

Old 04-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

colleen ~ HAHAHAHA apparently I need to!! I feel so out of the hollywood loop!! LOL!! I thought he was still with Naomi Watts!!! I am ashamed.

BUT, I DID hear that Katie was spotted making out with Josh Hartnett. Smart gal hehehe

Old 04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheartin
I didn't even know they were dating!!! LOL!!
Colleen! I'm happy for them if it's true.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Wow. Courtney I'm with you, I didnt know they were dating either! Shocker to me!

If she is then congrats.

darylbeth
Old 04-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
colleen ~ HAHAHAHA apparently I need to!! I feel so out of the hollywood loop!! LOL!! I thought he was still with Naomi Watts!!! I am ashamed.
Courtney it's ok! When you're waiting in line at the grocery store, all you have to do is flip through a few pages and you'll be caught up! It's THAT easy

Quote:
Colleen! I'm happy for them if it's true.
Yeah me too And maybe if they have a shotgun wedding, Josh and Katie will come and rekindle....wishful thinking!

Ice Queen follower I love that song in your sig! My favorite line is right before the one you quoted...

"You're just too high to see the point.
You think your name is pass the joint"

HAHAHA too funny! And he mentions Outkast...very cool

Pacey and Joey

Old 04-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah me too And maybe if they have a shotgun wedding, Josh and Katie will come and rekindle....wishful thinking!
I feel bad for Naomi though. Her ex having a baby with his young girlfriend. He does have a liking for the older women.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow I guess I heard right.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread