Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Jen and Pacey Appreciation thread: Because he makes her laugh

Hey

I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to Jen and Pacey. Their sex pact was hot...there was always an undeniable chemistry between them....but deep down they were the best of friends....he was the only one who could make her laugh.

The rebellious lovers of J/P:
groovyk1
COOLCAT200
fairymary
QueenBitch
Sugz
Wilpen
Pace & Jo
behrlover18
fairymary
~OneTreeHill~
JudeNeary
novaleigh

Last edited by groovyk1; 08-25-2004 at 01:57 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys

is there anyone out there who loved the friendship between Jen and Pacey? Am I the only one?
Old 05-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought Pacey and Jen had a nice friendship. But they never had any major story lines together other then that little thing in season 3.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

not major, but I loved their little sex pact. Can you imagine if they had fallen for each other? How would that have changed the outcome of the series?
Old 05-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I really love Pacey and Jen. I really wished they got together in season 5. With Dawson having a thing with Audrey instead.

I was thinking of the finale and Pacey and Jack live in Capeside, so I would have imagined that Jen would have gone to see both of them because Jen and Jack didn't act like people who hadn't seen each other for 5 years so she must have seen Pacey too, esp with Jack and Doug dating. I thinks that's why Pacey and Jen had a more emotional scene than Jen and Dawson did.

I love Josh and Michelle's chemsity too. I love them at TRL for the finale, so cute together.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I would've liked to have a seen a fling.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I would have loved it if Jen and Pacey had had sex and later say in season 5 they did get together. They are the risk takers of the group.

on TRL

marieta.net
Old 05-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I love both Jen and Pacey apart and together. As friends I think they were the only two on the show aside from Jen and Jack who had an honestly non dysfunctional relationship. They were genuinely friends throughout it all. I wasnt a fan of their sex pact but lately, and I know some people may throw things at me for this, but I dont think seeng them together wouldve been all tat bad. I think they are certainly the two most carefree of the bunch so them together would almost seem sad for Dawson and Joey who'd be left in a lurch of sad, dramatic angst. Its almost like Jen and Pacey added some light to their world.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugz
I love both Jen and Pacey apart and together. As friends I think they were the only two on the show aside from Jen and Jack who had an honestly non dysfunctional relationship. They were genuinely friends throughout it all. I wasnt a fan of their sex pact but lately, and I know some people may throw things at me for this, but I dont think seeng them together wouldve been all tat bad. I think they are certainly the two most carefree of the bunch so them together would almost seem sad for Dawson and Joey who'd be left in a lurch of sad, dramatic angst. Its almost like Jen and Pacey added some light to their world.
I totally agree. jen and pacey def made the creek a little happier, crazier. With that Joey and Dawson fiasco, Jen brought a new twist to the chapter and caused friction. Then Pacey swooped in and fell for Joey...which then changed the scenario again. I agree...they are great together and apart.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm Maybe Jen and Pacey could have worked.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

funny pic

creekdaze
Old 05-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I would have DEFINITELY LOVED a Pacey and Jen romance.

I KNOW I would have loved them together as a couple. First off, I have always felt like Josh and Michelle were, hands down, the two best actors on the show. I feel like they were far and above the two best out of the entire bunch.. So, they would have sold me big time on a romance, that's for sure..

What little scenes they did have together over the years were just great. I think a romantic pairing would have been awesome because Pacey and Jen were both two really cool people that used laughter and craziness as a way to cover up the internal pain they had going on due to their family issues, etc.. I just think that they were the "outsiders" that could have definitely been the greatest love story on the Creek.. It would have been great, if only the writers would have explored the awesome potential that this storyline would have brought...
Old 05-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

I think the whole 'sex pact' between Jen and Pacey breathed life into them few episodes. Fed up with the 'dawson and Joey' saga, this made an exciting twist to the series. They are the 'bad' ones of the group, the more interesting and outgoing of them. I love these 2 together.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I would have liked to have seen Jen and Pace together in season 5 instead of Jen and Charlie and Pacey and Audrey. They were care free and seemed to live life day by day. I loved their scenes together in the finale. I wish they had more scenes together in the series.

pictures courtesy of josh-jackson.net

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

I loved their scenes in the finale. You really saw just how solid their friendship was.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread