Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen Lindley/Michelle Williams #7: Because she so would have been burned at the stake

banner thanks to the lovely Beth

banner thanks to ~Pacey's Girl~

banner by A Droplet of Jupiter

banner thanks to ~Unfaithful~

banner by Cris

avi's thanks to PJ_Believer

Fans
wingster
starzscarme
youvegotwings
IloveJosh
~Unfaithful~
Jerry D
jen4ever
andre silva
Baby Firefly
Marcos
Ali Marie
sailaway
Courtz BV
winchesterboyz
Ellie Cameron
Meluffy
Cris
BananaPudding
raphi1860
AppleBehryGrl23
sweetee
Pure.Magic
NBalways

If you want to be added to the list, just ask.

Quotes:

What am i, sex on a stick?!

We're Not in Capeside anymore Toto.

Cliff: What is your favorite scary movie?
Jen: Ten Commandments, don't ask.

I tell you what, Grams, I'll go to church when you say the word penis.

You know, someone once said, the more a person talks about it, the worse they are at it.

There are certain people Who are not meant to fit into your life No matter how much you want them to be.

Clever is distancing. Clever puts up this wall between you and the audience. So you can't trust clever.

And despite the itch in my ass that I know I'm getting from this polystyrene molest-me skirt, I've done it all with a smile on my face.

Oh Grandma, the lord sent a fax while you were out, something about the armageddon.

You know Belinda, I could think of a really scathing comeback right now, but I figure I should show you a little sympathy...seeing's how the lipo didn't take.

I'm sorry, I left my decoder ring back in the cereal box.

Do you think Dawson's got a pistol or a rifle?

Yeah, that's what everybody says. 'Oh, you live with your grandma. That's so sweet.' How do they know I don't beat her with a stick and leave her tied to the radiator all winter?

Shut up, and get naked.

Men are such dogs. You know what, it'd be better if they went up to you, sniffed your butt and peed on you because they're gonna do it anyway...metaphorically speaking.

Hi, Amy, it's mom. Well, by the time you see this, I won't be here anymore, and I know how much that sucks, for both of us. So seeing as how I won't be around to thoroughly annoy you, I thought I would give you a little list of the things that I wish for you. Well, there's the obvious. An education. Family. Friends. And a life that is full of the unexpected. Be sure to make mistakes. Make a lot of them, because there's no better way to learn and to grow, all right? And, um, I want you to spend a lot of time at the ocean, because the ocean forces you to dream, and I insist that you, my girl, be a dreamer. God. I've never really believed in god. In fact, I've spent a lot of time and energy trying to disprove that god exists. But I hope that you are able to believe in god, because the thing that I've come to realize, sweetheart... is that it just doesn't matter if god exists or not. The important thing is for you to believe in something, because I promise you that that belief will keep you warm at night, and I want you to feel safe always. And then there's love. I want you to love to the tips of your fingers, and when you find that love, wherever you find it, whoever you choose, don't run away from it. But you don't have to chase after it either. You just be patient, and it'll come to you, I promise, and when you least expect it, like you, like spending the best year of my life with the sweetest and the smartest and the most beautiful baby girl in the world. You don't be afraid, sweetheart. And remember, to love is to live.

Winner of Jen Lindley Smile Survivor

Previous Threads
Jen Lindley Appreciation #6: A Little Defective But Perfect in Our Eyes
Jen Lindley Appreciation #5 - Hey Pretty Girl
Jen Lindley Appreciation and Tribute Thread #4
'Hey Pretty Girl' - Jen Lindley Appreciation & Tribute Thread #3

Last edited by youvegotwings; 11-20-2008 at 11:35 PM
Old 07-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

I'm glad that smile won. It's a good one.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a pretty smile. They all were but this one was especially gorgeous. I think it was a favorite from the beginning of the game because it did not get voted for much, if at all.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
It is a pretty smile. They all were but this one was especially gorgeous. I think it was a favorite from the beginning of the game because it did not get voted for much, if at all.
TFTNT, Beth

I'm so happy that smile won

That smile says so many things because she was tearing apart inside but her face only reflected peace and sweetness. That smile was like a ray of sun through a storm, her smile was a rainbow
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJosh (View Post)
TFTNT, Beth

I'm so happy that smile won

That smile says so many things because she was tearing apart inside but her face only reflected peace and sweetness. That smile was like a ray of sun through a storm, her smile was a rainbow
Beautifully stated, Romina. She looks so serene, so calm, even though she is having the greatest internal battle.

It was yet another moment in which she stole the show during that episode. Everyone talks about the "DJo" and the "PJo" in that episode but, really, it was Jen's episode.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

i'd like to be added to the list pretty please

That's a very nice smile that won but such a sad episode!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Ali
Master Fan

TFTNT.

I'm glad that smile one! The series finale really was Jen's episode.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread

glad that smile won
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

new thread Thanks, Beth

The winner smile was the best

Quote:
aww, perfectly put, Romi

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth
Old 07-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread I love the title

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

She was too awesome to be on page 2 lol

Behind blue eyes
Old 07-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amen to that, Romina.

I went looking for the thread the other day and thought, "Where is my Jen?" She should always be on the first page because she is that amazing.

And I love that cap? Is that from Te of Pacey, where she teases Grams about thinking about sex and Mr. Brooks? I just watched that not long ago and had to laugh. I loved that Jen could talk to her Grams that way in later seasons. S1 or S2 Grams would have been appalled but S4 Grams was another story. She seemed less rigid and a little more comfortable talking about it at least. And why not? Grandma's need love too. Acutally, she was probably getting more love than Jen was at the time.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

That pic is adorable

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth
Old 07-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

She looks awsome

I love Jen's relationship with Grams; they really went through a lot

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)

I went looking for the thread the other day and thought, "Where is my Jen?"
Aww, cute

Quote:
And I love that cap? Is that from Te of Pacey, where she teases Grams about thinking about sex and Mr. Brooks? I just watched that not long ago and had to laugh. I loved that Jen could talk to her Grams that way in later seasons. S1 or S2 Grams would have been appalled but S4 Grams was another story. She seemed less rigid and a little more comfortable talking about it at least. And why not? Grandma's need love too. Acutally, she was probably getting more love than Jen was at the time.
Yeah! I was watching this episode the other day as well and I thought how cute she looked in that scene. ITA about grams getting more love than her, I always laugh when I remember Jen asked Jack why it was necessary to have an exotic adventure that summer and he responded that grams had a more exciting life at 76 than they did at 19

I love all her scenes with grams, some were funny like this one and others were poignant and intense like at the end of season 2 or when Jen learned about gram's cancer in Love Bites.

This is a sweet, touching scene between them at the end of TTGOC

Behind blue eyes
Closed Thread   Post New Thread