Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Jack&Jen&Amy Appreciation#1:Because Jen Know that He would make an excellent father

I Have a Idea to do This Thread!!

[Scene: Jen’s Hospital room. Jen is sitting on her bed, with Amy in her arms, looking over a paper, while Jack is sitting in a chair next ot her bed looking over some papers of his own.]

Jen: I like this one. Definitely an "A."

Jack: Oh, yeah. I thought it was a little pedestrian, rushed. I think, uh, Cynthia here is capable of much more.

Jen: Oh, gosh. Well, we're all capable of more, Jack.

Jack: Hey, you want to sit? You want to go in your chair?

Jen: Yeah, thanks.

[Jack picks Amy up and puts her in her child seat]

Jen: Hey.

Jack: Wanna go in your thingy? Here.

Amy: Mama.

Jack: Ohh. Speaking of capability... can I bring up the as yet unspoken subject of Amy here?

Jen: Bad segue, English teacher. I think you can do better.

Jack: Jen, come on. This is tough.

Jen: I don't want you to feel pressure, Jack.

Jack: I am her godfather.

Jen: I think that when most people sign up for godparent duties, they don't imagine that it could ever extend beyond a few baby-sits.

Jack: Jen, I want her. I want her, but I don't know what you and Grams have discussed.

Jen: Grams is aware of the reality of the situation, with her health and all... and we both think that you would make an excellent father. One request. Can you please help Amy find a place to be? I feel like I never really quite fit.

Jack: Which is why we're us.

Jen: I know. I mean, from the second that I stepped out of that cab and onto the creek, I--I was the instigator, you know? The girl who caused problems and rocked the creek and upset the delicate emotional balance of Capeside, and--and I don't want Amy to be that person. I want her to belong. I feel like I never really did.

Jack: Jen, you belong. You belong to me. Don't you get it? [Sniffles] You're my soul mate.

[Tears flow from the both of them]

Jack: Amy's gonna know love. Every day of her life, she is gonna know how much her mother loved her. I'm gonna see to that. Ok?

Some Pictures:

Last edited by andre silva; 11-01-2006 at 12:17 PM Reason: The pictures
Old 11-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great scene and great pictures. I almost feel like Amy is their child together. We never find out who her real father is, so it really is all about Jack and Jen. I think it was perfect that she gave him a child.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys

I'm closing this thread because this thread is about Jen and Jack

Please direct the discussion to the other thread ( Jen and Jack Thread )

Thanks for your understanding.

Kelly
Closed Thread   Post New Thread