Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Can I be added to the supporters list too?
Shure
Old 12-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Add me too!
Old 12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

onetreehill1216 You Have Been Aded Welcome To The Board!!
Old 01-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome!!!

Her Eyes Are Shaking Him Heart Boom Boom Boom Boom
"!True&Love!" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Andre thank you for having added me to the shipper list

Welcome Kayla!

I love Jack and Andie because they are very different from each other and kind of complete each other.
Jack is very protective of Andie and I find it moving when he tells Pacey that she is far from being a spoiled princess in "alternative lifestyles".

O'Stevens~Pacey/Andie~Ross/Rachel~Hyde/Jackie

avie made by trutdelamode(LJ)
Toscane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Andre thank you for having added me to the shipper list
You Welcome!

Quote:
I love Jack and Andie because they are very different from each other and kind of complete each other.
Jack is very protective of Andie and I find it moving when he tells Pacey that she is far from being a spoiled princess in "alternative lifestyles".
I Agree Too. I Mean They Complete Each outher and they trust each outher is that the reason that andie feel Some desapointmant On Jack Being Gay When Pacey Ask Her How Is JaCK , And Jack In season 4 Dont acept the decision of andie to italy:

[McPhee Residence - Jack's room. Jack sits in front of his iMac checking his Email.]

Computer: You've got mail! (Jack clicks on the icon and his Email client opens. A letter from Jen is in his in box. Andie walks in and notices the letter.)

Andie: You can't keep avoiding her.

Jack: I can try. (he deletes it without opening it)

Andie: This is Jen Lindley that we're talking about.

Jack: I know. And I know what you're trying to do, Andie. But right now I'm not willing to have this conversation.

Andie: Okay, so… Dad wants me to take the rest of the year off. How's that for a conversation?

Jack: Off? Off of what?

Andie: Off of everything. I mean, I haven't made any final decisions yet…

Jack: Hold on… So you get all the perks of senior year at Capeside, but with no homework. Where do I sign up?

Andie: Actually, it wouldn't be in Capeside. I'd be in Italy. In Florence to be exact.

Jack: Live with Aunt G? (she nods) Wow, we haven't seen her since…

Andie: Forever. I know. Remember how much I loved it?

Jack: I'm sorry, Andie. It just sounds like you'd be running away.

Andie: From what?

Jack: You tell me? You've been looking forward to senior year with anticipation that often borders on frightening and then here it is and you want to leave. And you stay and you have 6-months of zero responsibility surrounded by family and friends.

Andie: Yeah, friends who can't even stand to be in the same room with one another.

Jack: Well, that's exactly my point. Do you really want to leave when you're the only one that everyone is still talking to?

Andie: Jack, you make it sound like there's no valid reason for me to go.

Jack: You know, I always pictured you as the girl who didn't just go to the last party of senior year. But threw it. You'd leave and miss the end of this? All of it? That's not something I thought you'd ever do. But then again, I guess I've been making that mistake about a lot of people these days.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like the way that they always apologise after a fight or disagreement . Each time they seem to grow more and more closer. Like when Andie apologises in the kitchen after finding he is gay or when Jack says that the only reason he did not want her to go to Italy is that he will miss her a lot and could not tell her goodbye. I really miss they sibling stories when Andie left.
myla84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I like the way that they always apologise after a fight or disagreement . Each time they seem to grow more and more closer. Like when Andie apologises in the kitchen after finding he is gay or when Jack says that the only reason he did not want her to go to Italy is that he will miss her a lot and could not tell her goodbye. I really miss they sibling stories when Andie left.
I Like It Two Im Going Put That Two Scenes!!:

Cut to the McPhee house. Jack is drying dishes.*

Andie: Thanks for cleaning up.

Jack: Dialogue. That would mean you're talking to me again.

Andie: I've been really unfair the last couple of days.

Jack: It's okay. I knew you'd come around.

Andie: Do you have to be so immensely forgiving? Do you have an ounce of meanness anywhere in your body? At the very least it would make for our sibling squabbles more interesting.

Jack: Why make them interesting? I win them as they are.

Andie: It's just... been really hard.

Jack: For both of us.

Andie: But you're better suited for it.

Jack: Nobody's suited for public ridicule, Andie. You just deal with it.

Andie: I don't. When I first heard what happened to you in class, my initial reaction was resentment. Of all the possibilities, you know, I didn't even feel sorry for you. I just... thought, oh great, thanks, when things finally seemed to be slowing down in my life, and now I have to deal with this. And everything that has happened to us in our lives just made me so afraid. And I didn't think anyone could understand that, especially you. I mean you're so strong and independent and then....and then....*holds up folded sheet of paper* I read this. Your poem. I kept one of the ones I tore down. It's a really beautiful poem, Jack. And I don't know if it means that you're gay or not and I really don't care. But I'll tell you what I do know. The person who wrote this poem...he's just as scared as I am. Jack, you're terrified and I'm your sister and I had no idea. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. And I love you. And you're not alone.

*They hug.*

Jack: Thank you.

Season 4:

[Leery's Fresh Fish - everyone is inside as Pacey and Andie join them. Andie walks over to Jack.]

Jack: Hey.

Andie: Hey.

Jack: Look, Andie… the only reason I said that you shouldn't go is cause… I'm going to miss you more than anything.

Andie: Good.

Jack: If I'm not having you around, or having to say goodbye…

Andie: Jack! You're my brother. There are no goodbyes.

Jack: Yeah. I love you.

Andie: I love you, too. (they hug)
Old 01-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please...
davide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Add me please...
Davide You Have Been Aded!!Welcome!!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks Andre for adding those scenes : they are great. so cute brother/sister moments . I also love when Jack goes to the airport to take Andie when she comes home for graduation . I love the way she squeals and everything, meeting his boyfriend ... They seem so happy to just see each other
Old 01-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
thanks Andre for adding those scenes : they are great. so cute brother/sister moments . I also love when Jack goes to the airport to take Andie when she comes home for graduation . I love the way she squeals and everything, meeting his boyfriend ... They seem so happy to just see each other
Anytime!!I Really Love Andie Coming In The Episode The Graduate And Her Fist Scene with Jack On Airport Is Really Great. Andie is so beautifull on that episode!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Andre for posting these scenes!
I love how Jack doesn't know first how to say he'll miss her and he needs her.

I agree with all you said, guys.
I was also happy to see Andie back in the graduation epie ( this girl is fresh air!). We can see that Kerr was glad to play with Meredith again.

O'Stevens~Pacey/Andie~Ross/Rachel~Hyde/Jackie

avie made by trutdelamode(LJ)
Toscane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Thank you Andre for posting these scenes!
I love how Jack doesn't know first how to say he'll miss her and he needs her.
Anytime!The Frienship Of Jack&Andie is Very Realistic And Sincere , Hope I Have A sister But Anyway I Wish That Andie had Stay In The Episode Coda Too!!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=andre silva;13500137]Anytime!The Frienship Of Jack&Andie is Very Realistic And Sincere QUOTE]
I totally agree. Their relationship brought something different in their circle of friends as they were brother/sister with the same age. That was not only friendship, that was also another kind of bound and very different from the Bessie/Joey or Pacey/Doug relationship.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top