Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Its "that" time of year (Season Finales)

I see alot of shows advertising for their Season finales(O.C., Alias etc.)and I can't help but wonder what Dawson's Creek Season Finale would be this year, if it were still on the air. It sort of makes me sad that there is none to look forward to this year.

Anyway, any speculation as to what the "cliffhanger" would be this year if it had still be on the air?
If the Season 6 ending episodes were any indication, my guess would be something to do with Pacey and Joey getting their relationship back on track after Joey returns from Paris, and Dawson and Pacey trying to restore their freindship. Dawson's movie/tv series would possibly be picked up by a producer/network.....and Grams may have died leaving Jen in turmoil. Jack may have been dealing with an "AIDS" scare in New York City, or maybe grappling with the whole gay-marriage issue. Andie may have possibly been added back to the cast seeing as how in the finale she was a doctor in Boston, giving a "twist" to the whole Pacey/Joey romance. ANd of course through all of this, the Dawson/Joey friendship and angst would rear its head from time to time throughout the season.

Any other thoughts?
Old 04-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I would of love for Gretchen to of made some type of return. Maybe something with Harley and her boyfriend.
Old 04-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Im confused. Would this be before or after 'All Good Things ... Must Come To An End'?!
Old 04-18-2004, 08:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

kpalm---I'm disregarding "All Good Things..Must Come to an End"...because if the show was still on the air, the finale would not have happened. So I was just considering "Joey Potter & Capeside Redemption" the last episode of Season 6.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Well im actually reading a season 7 fanfiction that peter writes, it startes of when joey comes back to paris like your talking bout Newmom, and i think thats the way i want it to go,if that makes sense, you got to read it to know.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Well im actually reading a season 7 fanfiction that peter writes, it startes of when joey comes back to paris like your talking bout Newmom, and i think thats the way i want it to go,if that makes sense, you got to read it to know.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top