Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's really nice seeing Dawson's Creek continue to live

Although the show really disappointed as I thought it had great potential, I still can't help but watch some of the reruns when the show airs on TBS every morning.

I've been watching the reruns and I have to admit, I have really warmed up to Pacey and Joey. I dispised them when the show was airing live, and now I finally accept their relationship. I really never accept the methods used to put them together, as i thought they were sleazy and unoriginal.

I will never accept any argument as to the fact why Pacey pursued Joey, although he knew it was wrong and would ruin his friendship with Dawson. He meant to pursue Joey, regardless if that was right or wrong thing to do.

What i'm trying to say is that i'm glad to see this forum still as active as it was before, and to see old friends (Jerry D), and people share their thoughts with everyone on this online community.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Fan

That is nice. I don't know you but hello. Yeah I am glad the show is on TBS with all the music intact.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:08 AM
Administrator

Hey Lee! I's great to see you here, and I'm also glad that some of us are continuing to discuss this show over a year after the last episode aired. Don't be a stranger!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry D
Hey Lee! I's great to see you here, and I'm also glad that some of us are continuing to discuss this show over a year after the last episode aired. Don't be a stranger!
Hello COOLCAT200.

Hey Jerry, always good to see you around. I'm definately going to be sticking around for a while.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread