Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

How about 'Jen Lindley Appreciation........So much more than 'Roadkill'!!.

Taken from the epi where she says she's the roadkill on the Dawson and Joey highway - such a funny line.

x x x
Old 11-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by victoriaanne
How about 'Jen Lindley Appreciation........So much more than 'Roadkill'!!.

Taken from the epi where she says she's the roadkill on the Dawson and Joey highway - such a funny line.

x x x
Thats a good one
Old 11-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've been watching season 5 and season 6 episodes and I've really grown to love Jen even more. I think the later seasons were better for her character than anyone else. Jen really found out who she was. She was adorable in the season 5 finale where she's dancing on the couch. So cute.

Lisa
Old 12-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Great title suggestions! Love the pics and art as well.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

We only have a couple more posts till a new thread, so whatever title you guys decide on just let me know. I cant believe we are on thread 4 already. Thanks to all the posters and Jen fans who have been with me from the beginning and to all the new posters and fans who have contributed so much. You all rock.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by novaleigh
We only have a couple more posts till a new thread, so whatever title you guys decide on just let me know. I cant believe we are on thread 4 already. Thanks to all the posters and Jen fans who have been with me from the beginning and to all the new posters and fans who have contributed so much. You all rock.
And thanks to you, novaleigh, for being everyone's inspiration and keeping the Jen, and the Dawson and Jen, love going here.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-06-2004, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx
I've been watching season 5 and season 6 episodes and I've really grown to love Jen even more. I think the later seasons were better for her character than anyone else. Jen really found out who she was. She was adorable in the season 5 finale where she's dancing on the couch. So cute.

Lisa
yes, I agree. I think season 5 was my favorite in regards to Jen.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

That scene in Season 5 where she's trying to make her decision of going to Costa with Jack or to the Hamptons with her parents is and will forever be a classic Jen moment! (Teenage Wasteland...it's only Teenage Wasteland...)

I really enjoyed Jen's character throughout the entire series, but the last few seasons...that was when she was at her best!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 12-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry D
And thanks to you, novaleigh, for being everyone's inspiration and keeping the Jen, and the Dawson and Jen, love going here.
Awww...Jerry you are so kind. Thanks so much. I really appreciate that.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys not only do we need a title for the next thread, we need a thread banner too. If anyone wishes to make one it would be really appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

New Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/forum...id=10&x=7&y=12
Closed Thread   Post New Thread