Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow...you are lucky
Old 07-25-2006, 07:55 PM
New Fan

- spam

Last edited by -Kelly-; 07-25-2006 at 11:21 PM Reason: no spam is allowed.
attml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Absolute Fan

I am going to wilmington next month for my anniversary. I am very excited

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh awesome, have fun
Old 07-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

wish i got to see wilmington.. i remember when i was watching season2 dc i was obsessed with the place and always imagined one day going there...

well maybe one day..
taubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I have a quick question my friend is going to Wilmington in April for a One Tree Hill event and she was wondering does anyone know where the location of Chris Wolf house is in Wilmongton being she is a huge Jason Behr Dawsons Creek fans. If you have the location and address let me know. Thanks
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I have a quick question my friend is going to Wilmington in April for a One Tree Hill event and she was wondering does anyone know where the location of Chris Wolf house is in Wilmongton being she is a huge Jason Behr Dawsons Creek fans. If you have the location and address let me know. Thanks
I haven't a clue. That was one of those private residences that I think was a little obscure.

Sorry!
Old 04-04-2008, 03:01 AM
New Fan

Just go to Dawson's place and admire the beauty of the real life Creek instead :p
deadforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Anyone know where the potter b&b is located?
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:43 PM
New Fan

It's on Hewlett's Creek, but unfortunately I don't know where specifically. The info is on the net somewhere though, try googling it!
deadforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I also am going to Wilmington in a few weeks, and I was looking for the Potter B&B address. If anyone has it, or finds it, please PM me!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Let me post this information, since I can't keep up with all the PMs and email requests. These are my own personal findings for when I made my one and only trip out there.

Quote:
Dawson and Jen's house is on "Head Rd" off of the Granville Loop Road. It took me a few tries to find it as it is a side dirt road. However, if you get a map of Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, I bet you can find it.

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

That link should do the trick. When you gets to Head Rd you'll want to veer to the right of the fork in the road. That's the road to "Dawson's House". It's a gravel road. Just follow it out to a clearing and park the car..but I wouldn't park right next to the house or anything. This is private property and a private road. The lady that lives in the house was nice when I was there, and even had a guest book for us to sign. (Hee!) But then again, that could all change. The man that owns "Jen's house" is a mean, mean man. And HATES the fans. I say that so strongly because you'd regret dealing with him. I would knock on her door (Dawson's house) and get permission to check out the land and all. The front of the house is from the road, and not what we'd all think was the front like it was on the show.

As for Joey's house, I think it's along the same Loop road near a golf course. It's been a little while since I've been there, but I distinctly remember being able to see it from the road as we crossed Hewlett's Creek.

I know that Abby's house was on 4th and Orange (go South on 4th a little bit) and it'll be on your left. Ann and Fourth was Grams Boston home and Orange and 5th was Doug's apartment and Karen's apartment, too.

I think if you go to the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, they'll give you a lot of little places to check out, too.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I am so jealous. I have wanted to go to Wilmington since I was like, eight (although when I was eight I only knew I wanted to go to wherever they shot Dawson's Creek). I hope I can go soon, it sounds so awesome. Maybe next year for Spring Break. =\
JeannaJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Mandy! I am also going to Wilmington in 2 weeks for the OTH game, and I am excited to hopefully be able to see some DC sites as well!
Old 04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome, Jamie! If I can think of others, I'll post about it. But a lot of the scenes were filmed in historic downtown Wilmington, so you won't miss those places since it's the heart of town. Like Joey's wall, Leery's Fresh Fish.

Oh! Hell's Kitchen is still Hell's Kitchen out on Princess Street. And the video store is right there in town up the around the corner from Leery's Fresh Fish. The Wilmington Chamber of Commerce is right on the waterfront in front of the Leery's and they'll have all this printed out for you, too.