Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2005, 02:56 PM
New Fan

Favourite quotes???

So what are your favourite ever Dawson's Creek quotes???

Here are mine:

1) Pacey to Andie - 'I'm scared because you are the single most important being to ever grace my existence. Andie . . . I am falling hopelessly in love with you.' (Aaaaah . . . it makes your heart melt )

2) Pacey to Joey - ' If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you . . . then we wouldn't be standing here having this conversation.'

3) Pacey to Joey - ' I'm gonna kiss ya in about 10 seconds, and if you don't want me to kiss you, then I guess you're just gonna have to stop me' (Sooo sweet!)

4) Jen to Joey - ' I love your lipstick, what shade is that?'
Joey to Jen - ' I love your hair colur, what number is that?'

5) Joey to Pacey - 'It's not exactly the easiest thing I've ever had to do Pacey. Telling Dawson that while he wasn't looking, I developed this bizarre gravitational pull towards his best friend. And I can't stop thinking about him, or wanting to be near him, or wanting to kiss him all the time . . . (kiss)' - (I don't know why, but I love this quote).

6) Pacey to Joey - 'I remember everything.' (Classic!)

Look forward to hearing yours!
Old 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

You have to have faith that sometimes things happen when they're least expected.
—Jen

Pacey said to dawson after the description of the kiss -- Congratulations. I'm happy for ya. But more importantly, are you gonna do it?

Pacey: There's nothing I want to change because it's life's little twists and turns and bumps and bruises that make you who you are. So why regret that?

Pacey: Dawson, you're not a little Oompa Loompa anymore. You're a big, bad, manly Oompa Loompa.

LOVE pacey/doug moments --- Doug: Worst case, nothing. Best case... She gives you a reason to stay.
Pacey: You see, that right there is what happens to the male mind when it is exposed to too many Katherine Hepburn movies.
Doug: Every time you look at the stars you're going to see her face. You can't run away from her, Pacey.
Pacey: Well I can try

THe line that started it all..... ----- Pacey: Don't you ever get tired of talking

Pacey: Some of us are just trying to get through the day without breaking something.
(done we all feel that way)

Honesty is a big word and it changes things and it complicates things. Are you sure you're ready for all the things that come along with telling the truth?
—Joey

Love to the tips of your fingers. And when you find that love — wherever you find it, whoever you choose — don't run away from it. But you don't have to chase after it either. You be patient, and it'll come to you...when you least expect it. Don't be afraid. And remember — to love is to live.
—Jen

for now! and im off to find P/J banter season 1 quotes!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread