Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Right, but that doesnt mean it was a necessity in the Pacey and Joey relationship for Pacey to feel needed and loved, it was Joey's misjudgement and obvious frustration, not something Pacey was looking for.
Sugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I love when Pacey talks to Mr. Kasdan about Joey regarding her test. I thought it was a very sweet of him and showed he was concerned about her. No wonder he's the perfect boyfriend...

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
TrueLovePJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dawson’s gift to Joey was really sweet and just showed how much Dawson has grown. I really loved that moment between them.

I did like to see a bit of jealousy from Joey though.

I like G/D okay but I think Gretchen constantly denying her feelings was a bit strange. I realize Dawson is younger but she does give mixed signals. Him just telling her he liked her was cute though.

Joy another PJ fight. Not gonna comment on that though. I will say the moment where Pacey got the teacher to let her retake the test was really adorable. Pacey is always sweet and that why I love him.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Dawson’s gift to Joey was really sweet and just showed how much Dawson has grown. I really loved that moment between them.

I did like to see a bit of jealousy from Joey though.

I like G/D okay but I think Gretchen constantly denying her feelings was a bit strange. I realize Dawson is younger but she does give mixed signals. Him just telling her he liked her was cute though.

Joy another PJ fight. Not gonna comment on that though. I will say the moment where Pacey got the teacher to let her retake the test was really adorable. Pacey is always sweet and that why I love him.
I won't comment on another pj fight Alexa either. how many already?
Old 08-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

i lost count lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread