Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode Discussion # 409 - "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"

Jen reveals an important decision she's made with regards to college. Jack and Grams, in turn, make a decision on their own. When Dawson comes up empty with answers to an important question, he turns to Brooks for inspiration. When Pacey accompanies Joey to a formal party for prospective Worthington College students, the Dean is impressed... with Pacey!

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I really enjoyed this episode! Holiday episodes are always interesting. I thought the whole Jen/Jack/Grams scenario was sweet cuz it showed that Grams and Jack truly cared about Jen and wanted the best for her. I liked how Gretchen brought Mitch and Gale closer and you could tell Dawson was appreciative. Man, just thinking of this episode makes me remember how PERFECT Dawson and Gretchen were for each other. Gretchen did more for Dawson in that short period of time she was home than Joey ever did. Why did she have to leave But yeah the kiss at the end was cute I guess, but definitely very 8th grade. I also didn't really think Joey's reaction was one of jealousy. I just thought her and Pacey were like ummmm random and it just caught them off guard. My favorite part of this eppie was obviously the Pacey/Joey moments I think this episode really shows how much Pacey cares about Joey and wants her to be successful. The audience could also not deny that these two were madly in love with each other and they were only growing stronger as a couple. And I just LOVED the speeches they gave to each other! So sweet and so selfless! I love it

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
TrueLovePJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Once again I enjoyed all the Dawson/Mr Brooks scenes. I liked the way they played off one another and I was glad at the end we saw a different side to Mr. Brooks. It was very obvious Mr Brooks story he told Dawson was meant to parallel what happened to Dawson. Dawson and Gretchen were ok and when they kissed Joey and Paceys jaws dropped. I think both Joey and Pacey were shocked at what they saw.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

This episode had some very sweet moments. I thought Grams and Mr. Brooks were cute with their screwy flirting.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

I did have fond memories of this episode. I thought it was cute how Pacey helped Joey through the dinner, even though he went about it a different way then Joey may have liked his words to her in the end showed that he had nothing but good intentions towards her. The GRetchen/Dawson stuff was okay, it never really bothered me since nothing ever came of it on any level really... Dawson and Gretchen didnt stay together and Joey and Pacey in the long run werent effected by it, I feel like, in hindsight, it was female fillr for Dawson, even though I thought Gretchen was by far the most mature and good girlfriend Dawsons ever had. LOVED the Jen/Grams/Jack stuff in this episode as well.
Sugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

PJ and DG aren't up there in my favourite couples to watch so this was kind of a bleh episode for me. I did enjoy the following:
- Brooks: I saw a picture called Star Wars awhile back. I didn't get it.
(Hee! Me too Arthur. Me too.)

- Gretchen: Which has it's own distinct charms. I mean, Dawson is one of those rare guys that can make popcorn and a rent video seem like an event.
Joey: I know what you mean.
(Sigh - at this point I was looking for anything remotely DJ... )

- Pacey: Well, no, but my brother is this big architecture buff and he's into this coffee table art books. You know? So I've seen all the pictures and I'm here to tell you, it looks like a big artichoke
( I loved Pacey at the dinner)

-Dawson: You were flirting with Grams.
Brooks: Ha! Nonsense!
Dawson: Look like flirting to me.
Brooks: You'd know if I was flirting. As a matter of fact, you could pull up a seat and take a lesson or two.
(love the interaction between these two.)
Old 05-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
(Sigh - at this point I was looking for anything remotely DJ... )
That was me in season 5!
Old 05-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

What? you were looking for some DJ lovin' Erin?!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Damn straight, Deb!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Heh - the beauty that is the double post (must not lose patience with slow dial-up connection and and hit reply twice)
Old 05-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

(btw, love the season one theme of your avie)
Old 05-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Deb! Nikita made it.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Love this episode, especially the PJ stuff So beautiful. I also loved the Mr. Brooks/Dawson/Grams interaction.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Dawson/Mr Brooks scenes at the Christmas party
What can I say, it's funny and when Dawson told Brooks he was Flirting with Grams that was so cute
Old 05-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was so cute. I love all of the Dawson/Mr. Brooks scenes. Mr. Brooks really loved Dawson towards the end i think. remember when he hugged Dawson? it was so touching i think.
anyways... the little pacey joey speech in this episode was cute as usual, pacey was great with the romantic gestures, and saying sweet nothings.
fisher & sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread