Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
Yeah I didn't like that either and it may not be logical and I might be in the minority but I blame Joey. I don't think she was worth them throwing away their friendship for and she was really annoying.
I agree with you. I think maybe it was all their faults since they had known each other so long.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

My favorite scene from this ep:

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...mal_cap044.jpg

She was so worried about him
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for sharing that. I liked seeing pacey and dawson trying to be friends again this season.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah I didn't like that either and it may not be logical and I might be in the minority but I blame Joey. I don't think she was worth them throwing away their friendship for and she was really annoying.
Out of the 3 of them I put the most blame on Dawson. He always acted so entitled and Pacey even showed an interest in Joey in S1 and told Dawson as much, so he shouldn't have been so surprised when Pacey and Joey began a relationship eventually. The funny thing is, I blame Joey the least and I don't even have any real loyalty to her, my loyalty lies with Pacey.

Getting away from the Triangle for a minute. I love the little scene with Grams and Jen and how Grams nearly breaks down after everything is over and Jen is safe. It was very heartwarming to see.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the only thing I liked about this season was dawson/gretchen and jen/drue couples wise.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
the only thing I liked about this season was dawson/gretchen and jen/drue couples wise.
What about Grams and Mr. Brooks?

Old 10-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
What about Grams and Mr. Brooks?
oh them I didn't have much feeling on them. I did like seeing pacey hang out with jen again.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
oh them I didn't have much feeling on them. I did like seeing pacey hang out with jen again.
Yeah that was fun and I liked Andie in this episode. One of my favourite scenes in this episode was when Jack says to Andie "don't ask me hair questions", I laugh every time.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah that was fun and I liked Andie in this episode. One of my favourite scenes in this episode was when Jack says to Andie "don't ask me hair questions", I laugh every time.
oh yeah that's funny.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Out of the 3 of them I put the most blame on Dawson. He always acted so entitled and Pacey even showed an interest in Joey in S1 and told Dawson as much, so he shouldn't have been so surprised when Pacey and Joey began a relationship eventually. The funny thing is, I blame Joey the least and I don't even have any real loyalty to her, my loyalty lies with Pacey.

Hmm no I don't agree with that. Pacey wasn't really that into Joey in S1, he just saw her partially naked and thought ooh actually yeah. Before that, there had been no interest in her whatsoever. I don't think there was anything there that Dawson should have thought later on, oh yes he was interested. While Dawson's behaviour when he discovered them, I can't blame him for being surprised at all. Pacey had shown no interest in Joey before aside from that one episode and that was over in a flash.

We are all stories in the end
Ms X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms X (View Post)
Hmm no I don't agree with that. Pacey wasn't really that into Joey in S1, he just saw her partially naked and thought ooh actually yeah. Before that, there had been no interest in her whatsoever. I don't think there was anything there that Dawson should have thought later on, oh yes he was interested. While Dawson's behaviour when he discovered them, I can't blame him for being surprised at all. Pacey had shown no interest in Joey before aside from that one episode and that was over in a flash.
this is true.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms X (View Post)
I agree with this.
Speedychatterbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Getting away from the Triangle for a minute. I love the little scene with Grams and Jen and how Grams nearly breaks down after everything is over and Jen is safe. It was very heartwarming to see.
I don't think Dawson acted entitled all the time, yes I think he could have and should have handle things better when he found out and was annoying but it was messed up that Pacey got together with Joey behind his back. As much as I love Pacey he rarely did anything to prove others, like his family and teachers that they were wrong about him, just saying. Joey and Andie work their butts off so people would see more to them then the scandles that surrounded their families. Once Pacey starting working hard and made something of himself both his family and the residents of Capeside respected him because he earned it.

They all responsible but Joey could never make up her mind and it was annoying. she wanted her cake and to eat it too.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think Dawson acted entitled all the time, yes I think he could have and should have handle things better when he found out and was annoying but it was messed up that Pacey got together with Joey behind his back. As much as I love Pacey he rarely did anything to prove others, like his family and teachers that they were wrong about him, just saying. Joey and Andie work their butts off so people would see more to them then the scandles that surrounded their families. Once Pacey starting working hard and made something of himself both his family and the residents of Capeside respected him because he earned it.

They all responsible but Joey could never make up her mind and it was annoying. she wanted her cake and to eat it too.
what does that mean? I'm still not sure.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
what does that mean? I'm still not sure.
Are you referring to the saying you want your cake and to eat it too? It's a common saying that means, well essentially you cannot have your cake and eat it at the same time, so when a person says this about someone they are implying the person wants more then they should, can't have, nor deserves. The person wants two incompatible things and they can't have it both ways. Joey wanted Dawson to be her bestie and pinning after her, and date Pacey at the same time. She couldn't have it both ways and refused to see it that way and in the end, while it wasn't her intention, she hurt both of them because she couldn't make decision and stick with it and suffer what ever consequences that followed. What ever she had was just never enough.
Reply   Post New Thread