Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

They had the best kisses, they even used tongue in A Winter's Tale. They always went all in lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Disney

They did have the best kisses and always seemed to be into them!
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, P/J had the hottest kisses on the show.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Disney

They really did.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
What, I never knew the people that wrote Dawson as such a huge asswipe in "Show Me Love" were Dawson/Joey fans. That was the MAIN episode that made me HATE Dawson. I'm surprised it was D/J fan writers that made him such a huge ahole in the episode lmao. At the time, I was pleasantly surprised they wrote Joey to lose her virginity to Pacey too but I am glad they did. Especially when they had a very serious, adult relationship and it was the most serious relationship for both of them. They made the right choice, just like when they had Pacey and Joey end up together.

I agree that Stolen Kisses really shows what a great kisser Pacey is (same for The Longest Day) I'm still shook by the way Pacey kisses Joey when he says "ten," it's so damn hot and sensual! I'm still pissed Gwen interrupted that kiss. Pacey never kissed Andie that way, and of course Joey never kissed Dawson or another guy the way she kissed Pacey. No moaning with the other guys either lol.
I didn't agree with Dawson's behavior in "Show Me Love," but I don't think Dawson was the only one territorial and possessive. In season 4, I felt like Pacey was pressuring Joey into sex thinking it was a way to one up Dawson and go somewhere with her that Dawson never did, like some how that would push her more toward Pacey instead of Dawson. That's also rather ego eccentric and possessive of Pacey to push her that way, especially with her awkwardness afterward and Pacey making it all about himself and his performance.

I don't remember him pushing Andie in that way in season 2, on the contrary he was saying he relieved her pressures and said he was willing to wait whenever she was ready.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

I disagree, Pacey never pushed Joey into sex. He was very patient and understanding while waiting.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top