Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion #104 - "Hurricane"

Episode #104 - "Hurricane"

As a hurricane approaches Capeside, emotions run as high as the winds.
Worried that her son may be on to her, Gale has her worst fears confirmed and realizes that she now has no choice but to come clean to her husband.
Accusations and mistrust don't stop there, however, as neighbors Grams and Jen come over to Dawson's house to weather out the storm and clash with Joey's pregnant sister Bessie and her fiance, Bodie.
And Dawson, who is already at the end of his rope over his mother's infidelity, lashes out at Jen over his own disillusionment with the fact that she is not a virgin. Meanwhile, Pacey is annoyed when he ends up at Tamara's house not alone, but in the company of his brother Doug, the dutiful cop.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

My favorite part (and the only part I'll watch more than once), is the Pacey/Tamara stuff. I find it really cute.

The other storyline seems to drag on for me, but the Mitch/Gail stuff was pretty intense. Good acting there.

Oh, and I don't like the way Dawson lashed out at Jen.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a ok episode.

I loved how Doug pulled out his gun on Pacey it was so funny to watch and Tamara freaking out by watching them two fighting

Mitch and Gail scenes was pretty intense I agree. And I was happy that Mitch found out about it.
I didn't really feel sorry for Gail for 1 bit, she had the affair, she should wear it

I also thought Grams was too hard on Bessie and Bodie by saying "Children raising children". That was hash.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

One of my all time favorite DC lines was in Hurricane. During the Mitch and Gail stuff. When Mitch tells Gale " Don't you cry! You don't get to cry!". I just loved that whole scene.

And yes the Dougie/Pacey stuff was good. We got to a glimpse into his family dynamic. And when Doug pulled the gun on Pacey and PAcey didn't even flinch, like that was something Doug did to him all the time. Loved that.

Then when Dawson said this to Jen. It killed any like I had for the character.
Quote:
Dawson: Is the proposition of monogomy such a Jurassic notion? I mean, is it no longer reasonable to think that two people can be enough for each other their entire lives?

Jen: I don't know.

Dawson: Maybe it's chemical. Maybe it's some kind of hormonal imbalance that causes one to fornicate with their coworkers. Maybe it's not just Bob. Maybe it includes the whole 6 and 11 action news team.

Jen: Your mother is a good woman.

Dawson: You defend her, you would it makes sense.

Jen: Excuse me?

Dawson: You heard me.

Jen: Yeah and you better clarify yourself right now before I rip your head off.

Dawson: I'm simply remarking who better to understand a woman's need to have multiple partners.

Jen: Being that I've slept with half of New York?

Dawson: I didn't say that.

Jen: We're not all as *missed word* as you Dawson. Some of us aren't imaginary characters in a Spielberg film, some of us live in reality.
Slyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One of my all time favorite DC lines was in Hurricane. During the Mitch and Gail stuff. When Mitch tells Gale " Don't you cry! You don't get to cry!". I just loved that whole scene.
Oh yeah! That was a good line.

Quote:
I didn't really feel sorry for Gail for 1 bit, she had the affair, she should wear it
She did deserve it. I agree.

Quote:
And yes the Dougie/Pacey stuff was good. We got to a glimpse into his family dynamic. And when Doug pulled the gun on Pacey and PAcey didn't even flinch, like that was something Doug did to him all the time. Loved that.
Made me love Pacey even more. Aw.

Quote:
Then when Dawson said this to Jen. It killed any like I had for the character.
Ooh... worse than I remembered. I hate that part! Ugh! It put me on the track of really disliking him, too.

Quote:
I also thought Grams was too hard on Bessie and Bodie by saying "Children raising children". That was hash.
It was. Weird how Grams changed in the series.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Dawson wasn't think at the time when saying thoses things at Jen, I think he's more mad at his Mother I know I would be
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top