Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2018, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved these two. no goodbyes my babies forever.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:41 AM
Loyal Fan

these 2 definitely had the best meet cute moment on the show

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
these 2 definitely had the best meet cute moment on the show
yes. They did.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I loved these two. no goodbyes my babies forever.
"NO GOODBYES" = My favorite Pacey quote.

I'm positive that he was at his happiest and most romantic with Andie. Plus, it was just the two of them - no annoying love triangle going on - so it felt more genuine.
4brathan&brucas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

I loved their meet cute. Officer Pacey, sooo damn cute.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

And him checking her out not so discreetly love it can't get enough of that scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
"NO GOODBYES"
Old 01-15-2018, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

If you had to pick your top five favorite Pandie scenes, which ones would you choose?
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

the first meet scene, the scene where she's crying in the closet? when she's talking to tim's ghost, the car scene in the rain, the scene where he's telling her he's graduating, and their last ever scene that was in the extended cut of the series finale

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Whaaat ? Only five ? This is tough

the scene where she's crying in the bathroom when she's talking to Tim's ghost too , the car scene in the rain too, their first kiss, their goodbye scene my all time favorite is their first ILY in her room, that scene always gets to me

And I also flove the way he talks about her when she's not there (to his father or to Dawson for example) :

Pacey: How the ladies treating you? *back to normal* Well, I met this woman. *gruff voice* Is she cute? *back to normal* *laughs* Aw, cute, man. Andie's beautiful. She's smart. She's funny. I tell ya, this girl is something special.For whatever reason, she seems to think I'm pretty special, too.

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me?

Mr.Witter : I realized that as Andie was trying to fill me in on what you two had been through... I didn't know about any of that. She said you were her hero...that was nice to hear.
Pacey: Oh, God....I miss her so much....I miss her so much it's killing me, Pops...

Pacey: You know, Dawson, as text-book healthy as the letting go theory sounds, and, you know, it may work out for ya, it doesn't apply to me. I mean, this isn't just a case of teen romance gone sour. I know what I want. I want Andie. And she's hurting right now and whether she knows it or not...she needs me. I have absolutely no intention of letting her go.

Old 01-16-2018, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
If you had to pick your top five favorite Pandie scenes, which ones would you choose?
My top five scenes in no particular order are:

Pacey comforting Andie the night of their first date when |Pacey meets her mother.

When Pacey goes into the girls bathroom after Andie runs off during the Debate.

Their first Dance after the Dance when they weren't even realy dating.

The scene when Pacey takes Andie to an Inn and she says he makes her want to do it.

And their scene before Andie goes away
Old 01-18-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"NO GOODBYES" = My favorite Pacey quote.

I'm positive that he was at his happiest and most romantic with Andie. Plus, it was just the two of them - no annoying love triangle going on - so it felt more genuine.
yes and he was gentle with her.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

All great moments! It is hard to choose just five, you're right.

For me:

Their first dance/kiss
Their first ILY in the car
Pacey climbing up the side of her house and giving her the rose
The no goodbyes scene
Pacey seeing Andie in the graduation episode, when he spins her around
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Whaaat ? Only five ? This is tough

the scene where she's crying in the bathroom when she's talking to Tim's ghost too , the car scene in the rain too, their first kiss, their goodbye scene my all time favorite is their first ILY in her room, that scene always gets to me

And I also flove the way he talks about her when she's not there (to his father or to Dawson for example) :

Pacey: How the ladies treating you? *back to normal* Well, I met this woman. *gruff voice* Is she cute? *back to normal* *laughs* Aw, cute, man. Andie's beautiful. She's smart. She's funny. I tell ya, this girl is something special.For whatever reason, she seems to think I'm pretty special, too.

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me?

Mr.Witter : I realized that as Andie was trying to fill me in on what you two had been through... I didn't know about any of that. She said you were her hero...that was nice to hear.
Pacey: Oh, God....I miss her so much....I miss her so much it's killing me, Pops...

Pacey: You know, Dawson, as text-book healthy as the letting go theory sounds, and, you know, it may work out for ya, it doesn't apply to me. I mean, this isn't just a case of teen romance gone sour. I know what I want. I want Andie. And she's hurting right now and whether she knows it or not...she needs me. I have absolutely no intention of letting her go.

YES to all of this

My favorite Pacey moment EVER is when he punches his abusive father in response to Mr Witter's cruel words about Andie. Then afterwards, when his father admits how wrong he was about Andie and that he judged her without knowing anything about her, "she seems sweet as hell, Pacey..."

Pacey's love for Andie led to the repairing of his relationship with his father. That's how significant she was to him.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YES to all of this

My favorite Pacey moment EVER is when he punches his abusive father in response to Mr Witter's cruel words about Andie. Then afterwards, when his father admits how wrong he was about Andie and that he judged her without knowing anything about her, "she seems sweet as hell, Pacey..."

Pacey's love for Andie led to the repairing of his relationship with his father. That's how significant she was to him.
yes this.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

Pacey and Andie was the maturest relationship on the show.

I think the love triangle with Dawson and Joey weighed his emotions down. Look how he acted at Senior Prom (he was an emotional wreck ) but with Andie, he always knew the right things to say and do to make her feel better.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top