Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2018, 06:32 AM
  #76
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,308
I loved these two. no goodbyes my babies forever.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Spinner♥Paige Spinner♥Darcy Campbell♥Maya Zig♥Maya Zig♥Tori Jake♥Katie Drew♥Bianca/Clare/Katie
Dont say I never gave you anything Nathan and Haley
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:41 AM
  #77
Loyal Fan
 
Dairfan21's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,929
these 2 definitely had the best meet cute moment on the show
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:46 AM
  #78
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
these 2 definitely had the best meet cute moment on the show
yes. They did.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Spinner♥Paige Spinner♥Darcy Campbell♥Maya Zig♥Maya Zig♥Tori Jake♥Katie Drew♥Bianca/Clare/Katie
Dont say I never gave you anything Nathan and Haley
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:32 AM
  #79
Elite Fan

 
4brathan&brucas's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 43,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I loved these two. no goodbyes my babies forever.
"NO GOODBYES" = My favorite Pacey quote.


I'm positive that he was at his happiest and most romantic with Andie. Plus, it was just the two of them - no annoying love triangle going on - so it felt more genuine.
__________________
"Lives ruined, blood shed - you really think a relationship should be that hard?"
"No-one writes songs about the ones that come easy." LoVe
Vaughn+Sydney| Spike+Buffy| Ben+Rey| Zack+Kelly| Chuck+Blair| Michael+Maria
4brathan&brucas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:06 PM
  #80
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 49,666
I loved their meet cute. Officer Pacey, sooo damn cute.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:17 PM
  #81
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,863
And him checking her out not so discreetly love it can't get enough of that scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
"NO GOODBYES"
__________________
batman&robin | ♥
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:58 PM
  #82
Master Fan

 
rossfangirl86's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 22,494
If you had to pick your top five favorite Pandie scenes, which ones would you choose?
__________________
"I think that's what love really means, that you can forgive anything.
Love does not conquer all...love ends. And begins again."
visit HB ♥ | avi by maddeby_bethy
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:15 PM
  #83
Loyal Fan
 
Dairfan21's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,929
the first meet scene, the scene where she's crying in the closet? when she's talking to tim's ghost, the car scene in the rain, the scene where he's telling her he's graduating, and their last ever scene that was in the extended cut of the series finale
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:43 PM
  #84
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,863
Whaaat ? Only five ? This is tough


the scene where she's crying in the bathroom when she's talking to Tim's ghost too , the car scene in the rain too, their first kiss, their goodbye scene my all time favorite is their first ILY in her room, that scene always gets to me

And I also flove the way he talks about her when she's not there (to his father or to Dawson for example) :

Pacey: How the ladies treating you? *back to normal* Well, I met this woman. *gruff voice* Is she cute? *back to normal* *laughs* Aw, cute, man. Andie's beautiful. She's smart. She's funny. I tell ya, this girl is something special.For whatever reason, she seems to think I'm pretty special, too.

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me?

Mr.Witter : I realized that as Andie was trying to fill me in on what you two had been through... I didn't know about any of that. She said you were her hero...that was nice to hear.
Pacey: Oh, God....I miss her so much....I miss her so much it's killing me, Pops...

Pacey: You know, Dawson, as text-book healthy as the letting go theory sounds, and, you know, it may work out for ya, it doesn't apply to me. I mean, this isn't just a case of teen romance gone sour. I know what I want. I want Andie. And she's hurting right now and whether she knows it or not...she needs me. I have absolutely no intention of letting her go.

__________________
batman&robin | ♥
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:04 PM
  #85
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 49,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
If you had to pick your top five favorite Pandie scenes, which ones would you choose?
My top five scenes in no particular order are:

Pacey comforting Andie the night of their first date when |Pacey meets her mother.

When Pacey goes into the girls bathroom after Andie runs off during the Debate.

Their first Dance after the Dance when they weren't even realy dating.

The scene when Pacey takes Andie to an Inn and she says he makes her want to do it.

And their scene before Andie goes away
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:51 AM
  #86
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
"NO GOODBYES" = My favorite Pacey quote.


I'm positive that he was at his happiest and most romantic with Andie. Plus, it was just the two of them - no annoying love triangle going on - so it felt more genuine.
yes and he was gentle with her.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Spinner♥Paige Spinner♥Darcy Campbell♥Maya Zig♥Maya Zig♥Tori Jake♥Katie Drew♥Bianca/Clare/Katie
Dont say I never gave you anything Nathan and Haley
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:29 PM
  #87
Master Fan

 
rossfangirl86's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 22,494
All great moments! It is hard to choose just five, you're right.

For me:

Their first dance/kiss
Their first ILY in the car
Pacey climbing up the side of her house and giving her the rose
The no goodbyes scene
Pacey seeing Andie in the graduation episode, when he spins her around
__________________
"I think that's what love really means, that you can forgive anything.
Love does not conquer all...love ends. And begins again."
visit HB ♥ | avi by maddeby_bethy
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:24 PM
  #88
Elite Fan

 
4brathan&brucas's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 43,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Whaaat ? Only five ? This is tough


the scene where she's crying in the bathroom when she's talking to Tim's ghost too , the car scene in the rain too, their first kiss, their goodbye scene my all time favorite is their first ILY in her room, that scene always gets to me

And I also flove the way he talks about her when she's not there (to his father or to Dawson for example) :

Pacey: How the ladies treating you? *back to normal* Well, I met this woman. *gruff voice* Is she cute? *back to normal* *laughs* Aw, cute, man. Andie's beautiful. She's smart. She's funny. I tell ya, this girl is something special.For whatever reason, she seems to think I'm pretty special, too.

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me?

Mr.Witter : I realized that as Andie was trying to fill me in on what you two had been through... I didn't know about any of that. She said you were her hero...that was nice to hear.
Pacey: Oh, God....I miss her so much....I miss her so much it's killing me, Pops...

Pacey: You know, Dawson, as text-book healthy as the letting go theory sounds, and, you know, it may work out for ya, it doesn't apply to me. I mean, this isn't just a case of teen romance gone sour. I know what I want. I want Andie. And she's hurting right now and whether she knows it or not...she needs me. I have absolutely no intention of letting her go.


YES to all of this


My favorite Pacey moment EVER is when he punches his abusive father in response to Mr Witter's cruel words about Andie. Then afterwards, when his father admits how wrong he was about Andie and that he judged her without knowing anything about her, "she seems sweet as hell, Pacey..."

Pacey's love for Andie led to the repairing of his relationship with his father. That's how significant she was to him.
__________________
"Lives ruined, blood shed - you really think a relationship should be that hard?"
"No-one writes songs about the ones that come easy." LoVe
Vaughn+Sydney| Spike+Buffy| Ben+Rey| Zack+Kelly| Chuck+Blair| Michael+Maria
4brathan&brucas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:09 AM
  #89
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
YES to all of this


My favorite Pacey moment EVER is when he punches his abusive father in response to Mr Witter's cruel words about Andie. Then afterwards, when his father admits how wrong he was about Andie and that he judged her without knowing anything about her, "she seems sweet as hell, Pacey..."

Pacey's love for Andie led to the repairing of his relationship with his father. That's how significant she was to him.
yes this.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Spinner♥Paige Spinner♥Darcy Campbell♥Maya Zig♥Maya Zig♥Tori Jake♥Katie Drew♥Bianca/Clare/Katie
Dont say I never gave you anything Nathan and Haley
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:09 AM
  #90
Elite Fan

 
4brathan&brucas's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 43,751
Pacey and Andie was the maturest relationship on the show.

I think the love triangle with Dawson and Joey weighed his emotions down. Look how he acted at Senior Prom (he was an emotional wreck ) but with Andie, he always knew the right things to say and do to make her feel better.

__________________
"Lives ruined, blood shed - you really think a relationship should be that hard?"
"No-one writes songs about the ones that come easy." LoVe
Vaughn+Sydney| Spike+Buffy| Ben+Rey| Zack+Kelly| Chuck+Blair| Michael+Maria
4brathan&brucas is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.