Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ Rewatching s3 just makes me miss that Pandie so much. Who are these people in s3?

Looking forward to seeing the OP rehauled. It's always nice to see a refresh once in a while.

Andrea, I also like that gif, so pretty! P.S. Thanks for stopping by the Hil board. Rachel, you should also come visit the board, we're in slow days and could always use more posters.
I haven't watched S3 since my first go-round with the show, I actually haven't watched any of the other seasons since then either, with the exception of S2. I think I've trained my mind to believe that the show stopped there . Having watched the whole show at once instead of weekly, the change was so jarring to me. Going from having Pandie being one of the main couples and madly in love to how they turned out in S3 and beyond was just... . I could probably go on forever about how I feel about it, but to sum it up, it made no sense and I'll never get over what the writers did/how it was done.

Thanks . And no problem, I'll try to stop by there more often.
500 threads of Nate & Jenny

Andrea ღ|Icon: Daring Rebel
bscgirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Those reunion gifs give me life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Old 04-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love the meredith and josh.
Dan♥Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I haven't watched S3 since my first go-round with the show, I actually haven't watched any of the other seasons since then either, with the exception of S2. I think I've trained my mind to believe that the show stopped there . Having watched the whole show at once instead of weekly, the change was so jarring to me. Going from having Pandie being one of the main couples and madly in love to how they turned out in S3 and beyond was just... . I could probably go on forever about how I feel about it, but to sum it up, it made no sense and I'll never get over what the writers did/how it was done.
Trust me, as someone who saw the show when it first aired, s3 was still jarring with the breaks in between seasons/episodes. I only saw it then and watching it now is just as disappointing as it was then. At least s4 had some nice Pandie moments for us to hold onto. I wonder what they could've done with Andie if she had gone to college with them.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)

Now that's Pandie dedication.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

@ JJH85 I'll PM you once I'm done with the OP, so you can add it into the post. I'm not temp modding the board so I don't have access to it.

If you guys have any favorite gifs/moments, share them here and we can work them into the OP <3

I haven't seen S3 in forever either, as soon as I realized they were ruining Pandie in order to make PJo seem like a better couple I kinda tuned out.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Liability. I'll watch for them.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Trust me, as someone who saw the show when it first aired, s3 was still jarring with the breaks in between seasons/episodes. I only saw it then and watching it now is just as disappointing as it was then. At least s4 had some nice Pandie moments for us to hold onto. I wonder what they could've done with Andie if she had gone to college with them.
I definitely believe that. Had I been a viewer at that time, I definitely would've been upset. S3 and beyond felt like a completely different show. The sad thing is, I thought I'd love what happened in those later seasons since there were so many people that did. But the minute Andie and Pandie came on the scene, I was a goner. They took me by surprise because you don't hear about them too much and it's sad because they are the best parts about the show in my opinion.

There were plenty of great Pandie moments in S4. Like when he stayed with her at the hospital in 4x06 without hesitation and the spinning hug in the finale . I would've loved to see them have another go-round in the college seasons had Andie been there with everyone. I liked Audrey and her and Pacey together; they were a lot of fun. But I would've chosen Andie over all of that in a heartbeat.

Quote:
Now that's Pandie dedication.
what can I say, I'm loyal to my ships.
500 threads of Nate & Jenny

Andrea ღ|Icon: Daring Rebel
bscgirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

^ As an adult, I can definitely appreciate Pandie in a different way than I did as a teenager. But I did always like them and Andie the most for Pacey. He was a man in s2 with goals and a purpose and so mature. It was sad to see that disappear in s3 and beyond. I kept watching the show to see them as well as DJo back together again. But it just didn't happen for Pandie which is sad. But at least they ended s4 on a high note for them, with her coming back for his graduation and all. I thought it was fitting that she was the only one he told and I think it set up the possibility for them to reconnect in the future.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ As an adult, I can definitely appreciate Pandie in a different way than I did as a teenager. But I did always like them and Andie the most for Pacey. He was a man in s2 with goals and a purpose and so mature. It was sad to see that disappear in s3 and beyond. I kept watching the show to see them as well as DJo back together again. But it just didn't happen for Pandie which is sad. But at least they ended s4 on a high note for them, with her coming back for his graduation and all. I thought it was fitting that she was the only one he told and I think it set up the possibility for them to reconnect in the future.
you were always the first Andie. I wish they didn't take her out of the finale.
Dan♥Blair
Old 04-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
I always thought Pandie were the best part of Season 2.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes they were. I love their smiles.
Dan♥Blair
Old 04-14-2018, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

Yes, they were a nice contrast to DJo in that season. They gave the season some stability and were completely different than any other couple that was ever a part of the show. They were certainly unique, not just on DC, but compared to any other teen show I've watched.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

That's absolutely true their story was so special
Old 04-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

For sure. I'm not a big fan of s3 or how Pandie were written that season but they were pretty cute in the Capefest episode. It was nice to see them still kind of rooting for each other in that episode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top