Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I do too. I Love Officer Pacey and the way Andie was all nervous in that scene. I know it was only because of the incident and not because it was Pacey, but it's still cute.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I love how they first met too and the way he checked her out
Old 04-10-2017, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Meredith was in the movie the husband she met online.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

Just watched that episode last night! I was laughing throughout that entire exchange and the one at school when she tore into him. Can't blame her for being mad and getting back at him. I think she was a great match for him from the start. She knew how to keep him on his toes. I liked that scene at the end though, he seemed to be intrigued with her there.
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

She was a great match for Pacey and I like it when someone calls you out on your crap which Andie did several times.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2.16 and 2.17 were on.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

Yes, they were definitely a great match.

Watched Crossroads last night and enjoyed all their scenes. They have such an easy and playful chemistry. The "mad beats nervous" and "we're so deep" scenes were funny and cute. I liked that when Pacey was feeling down and ignored by Capeside, Andie comes along with a magic eight ball and makes him smile. I also like that she was encouraging despite their previous encounters. I think she saw something in him from the very start.
rossfangirl86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

she was there for him since the beginning I love how supportive she can be
Old 04-21-2017, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
she was there for him since the beginning I love how supportive she can be
Yeah, they were very supportive of each other. I loved how Pacey was behind her when she wanted to run for class President and how he actually took out a book to read up on it. And of course that bathroom scene just makes you melt. I better stop now or I will be gushing over Pacey all day.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I do too. I Love Officer Pacey and the way Andie was all nervous in that scene. I know it was only because of the incident and not because it was Pacey, but it's still cute.
Josh looked great in that episode. He had the highlighted hair that he did for Cruel Intentions

I love how in Pacey and Andie's final episode together in Season 2, Pacey refers back to his first meeting with Andie ("when you literally collided with me...") and just makes the whole situation sound as if they were DESTINED to be with each other.

That's why Season 3 was so underwhelming to me. It didn't live up to the romantic promise that Andie would return to Pacey and order would be restored with them "more in love than ever."

Season 2 was the peak of the show, no doubt about it.

Lucas ♥ Brooke | Chuck ♥ Blair | Han ♥ Leia | Carter ♥ Serena | Sawyer ♥ Kate
Vaughn ♥ Sydney | Cesare ♥ Lucrezia | Logan ♥ Veronica | Michael ♥ Maria | Spike ♥ Buffy
4brathan&brucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
I love how in Pacey and Andie's final episode together in Season 2, Pacey refers back to his first meeting with Andie ("when you literally collided with me...") and just makes the whole situation sound as if they were DESTINED to be with each other.
I never really paid attention to it, nice catch like it was written in the stars I love that idea
Old 04-23-2017, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
I never really paid attention to it, nice catch like it was written in the stars I love that idea
I think they were soul mates, because Pacey changed for the better when he met Andie - he matured in the blink of an eye.

My favorite Pacey quote was when he angrily told his father, after punching him:

"Andie did more for my life in six months than you did in sixteen years, you SOB, so if you wanna throw jabs in my direction, go ahead, but any more disparaging remarks about the woman I love, I'll kill you"

(okay, I'm paraphrasing because it's difficult to remember the exact quote, but that was the gist of it, and it was so beautiful)

Vaughn ♥ Sydney | Cesare ♥ Lucrezia | Logan ♥ Veronica | Michael ♥ Maria | Spike ♥ Buffy
Old 04-23-2017, 11:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I wasn't a fan of P/A but I did love when he socked his ignorant, drunk father when he started bashing Andie
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I wasn't a fan of P/A but I did love when he socked his ignorant, drunk father when he started bashing Andie

That was arguably the best scene of the entire show because it felt so real. Pacey's dad was humiliating Andie and suddenly, Pacey grew the confidence to fight back in her honor.

To be honest, I think Josh's best acting moments on the show were when he was defending those he cared about - his girlfriend (Andie), and Andie's brother Jack when the teacher was bullying him about the poem he wrote.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think they were soul mates, because Pacey changed for the better when he met Andie - he matured in the blink of an eye.
they belong together period

Quote:
My favorite Pacey quote was when he angrily told his father, after punching him:

"Andie did more for my life in six months than you did in sixteen years, you SOB, so if you wanna throw jabs in my direction, go ahead, but any more disparaging remarks about the woman I love, I'll kill you"

(okay, I'm paraphrasing because it's difficult to remember the exact quote, but that was the gist of it, and it was so beautiful)
that was so chivalrous from him he's the perfect gentleman here's the exact quote btw :

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me? And one more thing, even if Mr.Potter was involved in all this, he's still 10 times the father you ever were.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top