Old 03-18-2017, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know right ? Lucky Andie
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:01 AM
Extreme Fan

"My life began when I met you, Andie."

everlasting & true

{Clark♥Lois}{Nine♥Rose}{Brenda♥Dylan}{Pacey♥Andie}{Harry♥Luna}{Sherlock♥Molly}{Kyle♥Sarah}
Xelphia Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

P E R F E C T I O N
Old 03-20-2017, 03:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Pacey and Andie were the most beautiful, deep, and romantic relationship on the series. They left everyone in the dust.

everlasting & true

{Clark♥Lois}{Nine♥Rose}{Brenda♥Dylan}{Pacey♥Andie}{Harry♥Luna}{Sherlock♥Molly}{Kyle♥Sarah}
Old 03-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the season 4 gif when Andie comes back. She still has that same smile she had in season 2.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Pacey was at his happiest when he was with Andie.

everlasting & true

Old 03-21-2017, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he was.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Old Today, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm rewatching Pandie scenes right now and it's like falling in love all over again.

One of my favorite small moments is from 2x17. I don't think I have ever seen another couple that did the cute affection stuff as natural as them. They always touched each other and Pacey often had his arm around her. But the way he kisses her hand here and looks at it is my favorite.

The hurt of the break-up is also always there. Mostly because they did it so rushed and that wasn't fair considering how much depth their story had over one season and how they implied some S2 stuff foreshadowed it because Andie wouldn't have gotten as sick if Pacey was the one, terrible message but I try to ignore all that because the S2 mental illness storyline and the way they worked as a couple in it was perfection. I think Pacey just broke it off more easily because he already didn't have her around for months but it's still disappointing.
I felt Pacey/Joey was rushed too then (they still could have gotten together more in S4).

During my rewatch I also remembered that back then I thought they would go for a teen pregnancy storyline with Andie and Pacey, that 2x03 was a bit of foreshadowing with their project. It definitely would have challenged their characters (basically them as Nathan/Haley in some way, the stable couple while Dawson/Jen/Joey stay the triangle). They always seemed to have the more mature storylines.

Quote:
Pacey was at his happiest when he was with Andie.
Totally. It broke my heart when all his S2 growth was gone after some time. I still liked him but he was unhappy and the school stuff was the perfect example that Andie challenged him in a more positive way, she was smart but didn't make him feel like the loser. Or even worse, envious. I always wondered how Paceys life would have been if their relationship lasted longer.
Isabel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top