Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 05:18 AM
Total Fan

Do you see any similiarities btw GG's couples and DC's couples?

The other day I was talking about the last episodes of Gilmore Girls with a bunch of friends and one of them,who is a BB and a PJer ,began to talk about how similiar the DJ relationship and Luke/Lorelai relationship are. And I was like "uh?".
Don't get me wrong I'm a total DJer and a total Java Junkie ,but honestly..beside the "Best friends who fell in love" thing I can't see many similiarities btw these two couples. The characters are just completely different from each other.
She also kept saying how similiar Chris and Pacey are because they're both underdogs,the typical bad guys so charming and hot...and again I was with my "Uh?".
I hate Chris and like Pacey too much to see real and deep similiarities btw these two. I mean Pacey was the real underdog,the boy with a strange family who didn't help him in beleiving in himself,but he always managed a way to survive the storm ,improve himself and being there for his friends. Chris is pretty selfish and didn't have real problems in his life. He didn't grow up a bit and always letted down the people he claimed to love the most.

I just don't see real points of contact but I'm curious to see what you all (only if you watch Gilmore Girls)think.
Do you see similiarities btw L/L and D/J or btw PJ and CL? Or viceversa do you see similiarities btw LL and PJ and BTW CL and DJ?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread