Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Did Pacey treat Joey and Andie Different?

I just read the postings from the "did andie deserve a second chance thread?" And a poster said that Pacey treated Joey and Andie Different. I wanted to here your thoughts on this.

Whit

avi:Babss
Old 02-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

This question seems irrelevent (No offense Whit) because every relationship a person has in his or her life is going to be different. How two people interact with each other is going to vary from person to person. So obviously Pacey treated Joey in a different manner than he did with Andie and vice versa. What Joey and Andie shared with Pacey was special, so how he treated one from the other was different. What also affects this difference is where he was in life when he was involved in these relationships. With Andie, it was the first time he fell in love. And with Joey, it was the first serious, mature relationship as an adult. Both of great importance to him. So I guess the answer to this question is yes, for obvious reasons.

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 02-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
With Andie, it was the first time he fell in love. And with Joey, it was the first serious, mature relationship as an adult. Both of great importance to him. So I guess the answer to this question is yes, for obvious reasons.
I agree with TrueLovePJer. Joey and Andie needed different things from him as well.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I think he probably treated them differently because when he was with Joey he was a little older and a little more wiser than when he was with Andie.

One thing that struck me when I was watching season 2 recently was PAcey and dancing. He told Andie he doesn't dance. Full stop. But then ends up with that blonde girl who's name I can not rememeber. Then he season 3 he doesn' object at all to dancing with Joey. I know it's a tiny little petty thing but it caught me.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLovePJer
This question seems irrelevent (No offense Whit) because every relationship a person has in his or her life is going to be different. How two people interact with each other is going to vary from person to person. So obviously Pacey treated Joey in a different manner than he did with Andie and .

No offense taken, I started this thread with the hopes that the poster who said that can explain what they meant

avi:Babss
Old 02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, Pacey treated andie and pacey completely different, because as you grow to love other people of course you are going to love each person differently.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Nobody treats everyone the same. Is there anymore detail on how he treated them differently that people are trying to compare? Both relationships were very different. Pacey was in a different place in his life while he was in each relationship as well. Is someone suggesting that he treated one girl better than the other?

Kim
Old 02-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah he treated them differently, they are two different people. You don't act the same in every relationship, atleast I don't think so. Pacey was very young when he dated Andie and the only previous relationship he had was with his teacher. When he dated Joey, he had prior experience with Andie, making him a great boyfriend.He had to treat Andie different because of everything she had gone through, I don't think that Joey needed as much comforting as Andie. She could stand on her own, most of the time.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread