Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2014, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I was the same way. Their banter right in the beginning I enjoyed. They had awesome chemistry from the get go.
Yup, they most certainly did! I'm a sucker for love stories that start out with angst & frustration and eventually blossom into something more.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yup, they most certainly did! I'm a sucker for love stories that start out with angst & frustration and eventually blossom into something more.
I am a sucker for those too.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am kinda too.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Pilot. I tuned in from the start and loved the show immediately when I saw DJ on his bed watching TV.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^that was me. When Pacey & Joey's SL kicked in I was hooked, line & sinker! I shipped these two SO hard! I always hoped there'd be something between them in season 1 because they just shared a chemistry together I really liked.
Yeah, I picked up on their chemistry right away and even though I didn't know they would become a couple, I really enjoyed their scenes together. Then when they got closer in S3, I was done for.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Yeah, I picked up on their chemistry right away and even though I didn't know they would become a couple, I really enjoyed their scenes together. Then when they got closer in S3, I was done for.
Yes, their banter was top notch, always put a smile on my face! S3 I was SO hooked! My roommates & I in college would gather every week and squee over Pacey & Joey. Gosh, those were the days.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Everything about the pilot got me hooked- Joey/Dawson/Jen, Pacey/Tamara, Gale having an affair, Joey/Bessie lipstick scene, the Capeside scenery, the music on the show...

dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That happened to me too, I went from a casual viewer, to having to making sure to tune in the next week to see what was going to happen next with P/Jo.
I am an original”
Old 06-15-2014, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Pilot. I tuned in from the start and loved the show immediately when I saw DJ on his bed watching TV.
you mean Dawson?
Old 06-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
Everything about the pilot got me hooked- Joey/Dawson/Jen, Pacey/Tamara, Gale having an affair, Joey/Bessie lipstick scene, the Capeside scenery, the music on the show...

Ugh, this is making me want to rewatch it!!! It was a really strong pilot, not too many shows have as strong a first episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
That happened to me too, I went from a casual viewer, to having to making sure to tune in the next week to see what was going to happen next with P/Jo.
Definitely. I was a casual viewer at first & became hooked cuz of them.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't think I watched the show from the very beginning. The first episode I watched was the one at the end of season 4 where Dawson is saying goodbye to everyone, because he'd be leaving soon. I remember that I thought it was an amazing episode and I was intrigued. They were just showing random episodes on Dutch television, so I decided to buy the dvd's, who were really cheap by the time I bought them. Got hooked soon after watching the first couple of episodes, even though I must admit the later seasons were so much better than that first season..
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ugh, this is making me want to rewatch it!!! It was a really strong pilot, not too many shows have as strong a first episode.

Definitely. I was a casual viewer at first & became hooked cuz of them.
I was always happy when it came on, I was rooting for them so bad in season 3.
I am an original”
Old 06-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved the Pilot and was hooked by the Dawson/Joey relationship
ban1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was very intrigued by the whole Pacey/Tamara storyline. The fact that Pacey was confident enough to pursue her was very interesting and of course you can never forget that classic line in the Pilot - "I'm the best sex you're never going to have". He delivered that so well.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I don't think I watched the show from the very beginning. The first episode I watched was the one at the end of season 4 where Dawson is saying goodbye to everyone, because he'd be leaving soon. I remember that I thought it was an amazing episode and I was intrigued. They were just showing random episodes on Dutch television, so I decided to buy the dvd's, who were really cheap by the time I bought them. Got hooked soon after watching the first couple of episodes, even though I must admit the later seasons were so much better than that first season..
I didn't like the pilot when it aired. I got into it on DVD.