Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

The episode of Dawson's I saw was Sex She Wrote..ahh the angst. I was hooked from then on.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Last episode of Season 1. I cried
Katie19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Without a doubt, it was "A Valentine's Day Massacre". I suppose we could get really picky, because if we were then it would technically be "Northern Lights" (I started taping at AVDM, but what got me interested in that was what happened in NL). I was really inspired by the brave storyline the writers were appearing to take: the Pacey/Joey one. I always thought they would never happen. Looking back, how could they *not*, because a) this is a teen soap and b) Josh and Katie are awesome. But it really got me thinkin', and so I tuned in for the next two years.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Pilot. Best episode of "Dawson's Creek" EVER. It's the episode that made me the show.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

the pilot because I can't get over the way they spoke....
Old 05-19-2005, 12:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was never really a fan of Dawson's Creek during the first 2 seasons or any teen drama programs for that matter. I'm what you would call a late bloomer. I was still stucked on cartoons and children's programs eventhough I was already in high school back then. However, as I grew older and started to appreciate what the other half of the human species has to offer, Dawson's Creek happened to be there to guide me in my exciting journey through love, heartache and hard to make choices.

I was involved in a triangle of my own when I saw The Longest Day (The first episode that I was able to watch from start to finish). I felt Pacey's pain when Joey left him because Dawson didn't agree (this is an understatement) with their relationship. I never missed an episode after that. I was so hooked that I even bought the seasons' 1 & 2 dvds and watched the Season 3 reruns prior to TLD. I want to know everything about DC. And as the drama of my very own love triangle subsided, my passion for DC only grew. Right now, I'm already finished with college and working on my 1st job. What do I do during office hours to get my head off the pressures of upcoming deadlines? I log on to message boards to talk about the show that I grew up with and love.

Ace Victor
Old 05-19-2005, 01:25 AM
New Fan

I watched from the pilot due to my interest in Joshua Jackson - however Detention is what got me hooked... The line about "those duck movies" just had me in hysterics!
i8jaffas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 03:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I watched from Pilot but Decisions got me hooked.

Shipper of: Karl/Susan, Dawson/Joey, Bridget/Mark, Willow/Tara
Star Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stolen Kisses was probably the point where I HAD to watch the next week and so on. Just the fact that they were taking it in that direction was exciting and I couldn't wait to see how it all would go down.

Pacey/Joey~Seth/Summer~Lex/Lana~Sawyer/Kate~Nathan/Haley~Charlie/Claire~Jake/Peyton~Hyde/Jackie~Ross/Rachel~Ron/Hermione
CastlesInTheSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

for me it was double date that sparked my interest but it was rerum on cos something else was taken off tv i think and they went right into season 2, then i had to wtach season 1 later.
a droplet of jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I had watched from day 1 b/c of Josh. But the episode that I knew I would become obseesed with this show was Double Date S1 when we got to see P/Joey banter/kiss. Loved it, hook line and sinker!

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
JoshnKatie#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

that remains one of my fave epps to date. even through season 3 &4, the seaon finale and P/J whatever it was in season 6 (except for castaways it probably draws with castaways) sti;; my fave.
a droplet of jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably Cinderella Story that's when I fell in love with the show and P/J...

Icon by sourburst
Corrsfanre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:06 PM
New Fan

Crazy as it sounds, the episode that got me hooked was "Tamara's Return". I happened to flip by when the scene in the warehouse was on. Seeing the way he grabbed her... I never missed an episode after that!
rosetri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 09:20 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetri
Crazy as it sounds, the episode that got me hooked was "Tamara's Return".
Why is that crazy? TR is one of my favorite episodes.
Reply   Post New Thread