Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2003, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Dawson's Creek Syndicated! The TBS Rerun Discussion Thread

I dont know where this thread went but we should definitely have one with DC on a daily loop.

So, for all who dont know, Dawson's Creek is airing in syndication on the TBS Superstation at 10 and 11am weekday morning (with some exceptions)

Currently season 2 is airing

Mon, Nov 17
10:00 AM ET
Uncharted Waters

11:00 AM ET
His Leading Lady

Tue, Nov 18
To Be or Not To Be...

...That is the Question
Old 11-17-2003, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I would love to watch. But unfortunatly school is in the way [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But thank goodness for dvd's [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by dcforme:
<STRONG>Well I would love to watch. But unfortunatly school is in the way [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But thank goodness for dvd's [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah same with me, cant wait for season two to come out.
icon:Anne
Old 11-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

His Leading Lady, introduces Rachel Leigh Cook ( Devon ), to the Creek. She appears in a couple of more of airings of the show. Ms. Cook is one of my favorites, and I wish her and Katie could do a movie or another show with each other. I'm not sure what is the status of the show Fearless, in which Rachel was to star in is. I understand the show is back in preduction and may air later in the winter.
Old 11-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I never miss an ep on TBS. Frankly I don't miss an ep ever. I have analyzed this show over and over again and it just never gets old. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I wonder the same thing!!!!
Old 11-17-2003, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I might record season 3 again. I'll record it over season 1 and 2 as I already the first on DVD and have pre-ordered the second.

Go Tar Heels!!

A CHAIR fan becomes a DAIR fan. These things happen. In fiction and in reality.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

What happened to this thread before?! I loved it! Gald it's back I lvoe the reruns on TBS.Even though I have most of the seasons on tape,I like ot watch when I have a chance(which is basically days when I don't have morning classes)!I loved on the old board how we talked about the episodes that were going to air...so maybe we should talk about that again....I love Uncharted Waters...Josh did an amazing job in that episode.And His Leading Lady I liked to...thought it was just a cool episode to see.Tomorrow is To Be or Not to Be...That is the Question.i remember watching those episodes for the first time!Frankly,the first time I watched them,I was so mad they were making Jack gay,but now I think it was a smart move.It created a great storyline and it gave Kerr a chance to really show how great an actor he is! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-19-2003, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Tomorrow is a perfect day for some d/joers to play hookey. TBS is airing A perfect Wedding! Also tomorrow we have Abby's last ep in Abby Morgan, Rest in Peace.

I'm a P/J True Lover all the way but I do like this ep. Pacey and Andie have some great moments (I have a soft spot for them too) and I even liked the chemistry between Joey and Dawson in this episode. Great D/J kiss for once IMO. No need to debate with me, please!

I'm looking forward to Friday more. I really loved P/A at the end of S2. Can't wait for the DVD!

Go Tar Heels!!

Old 11-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I like A Perfect Wedding...sure,I'm not a D/J fan either,but it's a good episode and I too have a soft spot in my heart for P/A.I liked them before I fell in love with P/J.The weird thing is many of the P/J fans,also liked P/A...hmm... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with the comment about "A Perfect Wedding" having a great D/J kiss. Its like after Season 2, all of their kisses were lame. Maybe they knew each other too well(in real life) in those later seasons and felt weird about it. I dunno... I would love to ask them why it didnt seem as "passionate" after season 2...even their love-scene in Season 6 didnt seem to have the "sparks" like Season 1/2's kisses.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by newmom5497:
<STRONG>it didnt seem as "passionate" after season 2...even their love-scene in Season 6 didnt seem to have the "sparks" like Season 1/2's kisses.</STRONG>
I couldn't agree more with this.

Old 11-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah that's true about the kisses. I don't know where it went wrong. Maybe it was a problem in finding the motivation for their characters?
Oh well, glad we can agree that the kiss in APW was a good one.

Go Tar Heels!!

Old 11-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

billib---Love your Pacey quote by the way. I find myself stealing that quote from time to time when someone accuses me of being less-than-intelligent or if I'm having a "blonde" moment.

I actually use alot of DC quotes in my everyday language..."I'll alert the media" I find myself using many, many times sarcastically to my husband....or "Scaling new heights of Mount Lame"...I love that one too.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Fri, Nov 21
Reunited

Ch...ch...ch...changes

Mon, Nov 24
Parental Discretion Advised

Like a Virgin