Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Dawson's Creek (http://www.fanforum.com/f10/)
-   -   Dawson's Creek Suggestion Thread #1: What would you like to see on our Board, New Ideas, Changes, etc. (http://www.fanforum.com/f10/dawsons-creek-suggestion-thread-1-what-would-you-like-see-our-board-new-ideas-changes-etc-63153571/)

Gynge 07-20-2017 09:13 AM

Hi!

Not sure if this is the right thread, but here goes :)
I think the images in the Jack/Joey thread are broken links.

ChristinaL80 07-22-2017 07:58 PM

I'll take a look.

Gynge 07-24-2017 04:28 PM

Thanks! :)

Saw your post in their thread btw! :)

JJH85 07-27-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gynge (Post 90878909)
Hi!

Not sure if this is the right thread, but here goes :)
I think the images in the Jack/Joey thread are broken links.

Sometimes as time goes by, sites get removed which can affect the images here on :ff:

Thanks Christina for looking into that.

Gynge 08-03-2017 02:53 PM

Thanks for getting back :)

*****************

What would everyone think about changing the board guide layout a bit, maybe eg.:

dawson/pacey #49

˘˘RELATIONSHIPS
|dawson/pacey #49
|dawson/pacey #49

˛˛general¸¸
dawson/pacey #49
|dawson/pacey #49


» › joey/jack #1
» › dawson/andie #xx

ChristinaL80 08-03-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gynge (Post 91042022)
Thanks for getting back :)

*****************

What would everyone think about changing the board guide layout a bit, maybe eg.:

dawson/pacey #49

˘˘RELATIONSHIPS
|dawson/pacey #49
|dawson/pacey #49

˛˛general¸¸
dawson/pacey #49
|dawson/pacey #49


» › joey/jack #1
» › dawson/andie #xx

I'm not sure what you mean.:confused:

JJH85 08-03-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (Post 91043634)
I'm not sure what you mean.:confused:

Ditto

??

cyndie57 08-03-2017 11:51 PM

I have no clue either :lol:

Gynge 08-04-2017 11:32 AM

Ha sorry that's what happens when I just write something up in the middle of the night. :lol:

the things I wrote where just different layout sample ideas.

Left column position; bolden thread name, linking the latest thread number, colours for the thread category, different fonts for the thread category heading and the threads.

Hope this makes more sense :)

ChristinaL80 08-04-2017 12:28 PM

I don't know, the layout has been the same since I started posting here. If there's difficulty finding a thread, I guess we can change it, though.

Gynge 08-05-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (Post 91051687)
I don't know, the layout has been the same since I started posting here. If there's difficulty finding a thread, I guess we can change it, though.

Just an idea, if no one else is interested then no worries :)

JJH85 01-19-2018 07:09 PM

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner, but we really should have created a 20th Anniversary Thread for DC.

We currently have 365 Visitors on our Board and we didn't prepare something special for it. I'm kind of disappointed now.

ChristinaL80 01-20-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 92752849)
I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner, but we really should have created a 20th Anniversary Thread for DC.

We currently have 365 Visitors on our Board and we didn't prepare something special for it. I'm kind of disappointed now.

i know what you mean. I completely forgot the anniversary was coming up.

JJH85 01-20-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (Post 92760815)
i know what you mean. I completely forgot the anniversary was coming up.

A totally missed opportunity.

Freshgirlly908 06-23-2018 07:37 PM

To celebrate the 15th anniversary years ago, we played a game on here called the contest of favorites. The original format can be found here. Would any one be interested in playing a game like this, with similar rules?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.