Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was my favorite season by far mostly because of all the D/Jo goodness But also for Pacey. I wasn't the biggest fan of his character in season 1 but this season I loved him so much. The way he was with Andie and her family and how he took care of her and then all you learn about his dad it was hard to not fall in love with him then.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Season 2. It had pacey and andie who I ADORE and Jack coming out that he's gay. and abby bonding with Jen. This show is sooo addicting.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Andie and Pacey were amazing
Old 12-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

S2 is def my second favorite, after s3.
IMO, it is pacey's season in that he really came into his own and a large part of that has to do with Andie. In fact, I would say the moat important part was Andie.
First off, Pacey and Andie are amazingggg in this season. I was so obsessed with DC during that time because of them.
Then there was the jack storyline which was HUGE.
and finally, all the Pacey scenes with his father. I like the progress he and his dad make throughout the series.
I feel like s2 is when Pacey stopped being a sidekick and became a main character.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Season 2 is the best season of DC EVER!

My main reason...Pandie! Epic love!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Love this season Pandie Enjoyed early DJ until she broke up with him to "find" herself and ended up in Jack's arms. Also Jack's coming out story was very well written. Season 2 is definately on of DC's best seasons.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Lucas4Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Love this season Pandie Enjoyed early DJ until she broke up with him to "find" herself and ended up in Jack's arms. Also Jack's coming out story was very well written. Season 2 is definately on of DC's best seasons.
agreed.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Season 2 is one of the best seasons. There is character development, a great couple (Pandie) and of course drama!

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

classictvfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Season 2 is definitely my favourite season. Of course there's Pandie, but then also some great D/Jo moments, Jack's coming out moments, Abby Morgan, and this season contains the height of Jen's fall before she develops into a stronger person. This season definitely makes a build-up for what happens in Season 3, but as a seasons itself, it's all just full of goodness.

I just finished this season last night during my rewatch. It definitely took longer than I expected because I didn't want it to end.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Update: I've added the links to the Rewatch Threads of this season's episodes to the OP in case anyone would like to talk about a specific episode.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i had a love/hate thing going with this season. i really did! i think what sets me off the most is that jen kissed dawson. twice. and, well, he acted like a big baby over jack/joey, yet forgot to mention any part of this happening. YEAH! HYPOCRITE! however, when jen/dawson aren't being romantic, i truly do love their friendship scenes. and of course joey watching them be friends is awesome! because i may hate dawson's hypocrisy, but i sure DO NOT stand by joey making light of the jack situation either. the writers really did fail djo though. and their second breakup just makes things harder for them in three! *PULLS OUT HAIR*

anyway, i'm a fan of a lot of the mid episodes, but overall, where everything starts and ends bugs. pacy was probably the standout character for me. along with jen, whom i never even gave a second liking to, but i do enjoy her evolution here. and her befriending jack. AND I ADORE HER CHARACTER IN THREE, but idk. all of the characters just seem to be one thing one minute and another the next. not a lot of fluidity going on. etc.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
jen kissed dawson. twice. and, well, he acted like a big baby over jack/joey, yet forgot to mention any part of this happening. YEAH! HYPOCRITE!

How have I never realized that before??!? Wow... I was always sort of on Dawson's side during that argument, but now that I realize that Dawson was being hypocritical? Darn it Dawson!!!

I consider Season 2 to be my favourite season, but mostly because of Pandie. How did you like Pandie?

Old 04-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i almost overlooked that part, but then i thought back while writing my review and i was like: THAT'S WHY I HATE JEN! well, in the first half of season two, anyway.

i like andie for how she helps motivate pacey, but because of her cheating, i didn't really pay too much attention to her throughout this rewatch. i absolutely loved the scene where she tells her dad to leave right after jack comes out, but i don't think the show really gave her much of a chance to begin with.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
i absolutely loved the scene where she tells her dad to leave right after jack comes out, but i don't think the show really gave her much of a chance to begin with.
I LOVE that part. So powerful, gives me chills every time.

I love Andie, and I love Pandie. I personally think it was out of character for Andie to cheat and was just a bad writing choice. I get why the writers did it though, because they wanted Pacey to get with Joey, and so they broke up Pandie... But they're forever my OTP.

Old 04-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i just saw the episode where andie and pacey end up wanting to do the play and, yeah, those scenes were definitely nice to watch! and i love that this show didn't make their breakup all dramatic. i agree that andie cheating was way ooc and after what kevin wrote for them in two, i totally don't buy it either. james always had a problem with the writing after kevin left, as well. so there's that.

also, yeah, pacey and joey. weird how they start them out VERY STRONG in three and than it all just disappears into thin air. i hate that everyone is basically playing romantic musical chairs.
Reply   Post New Thread