Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I agree. It was really kind of magical to see, everything felt just right... it didn't happen too fast or too slow and it started out very subtle and slowly intensified with time. It was perfect.

There are other things I love about this season though. Jack/Jen/Grams and how they made a perfect little family for themselves. Grams in general during S3, she was wonderful. A much more loving and accepting Grams than we saw in the previous seasons. Jen/Pacey! All of their interactions but especially when she was helping him deal with his Joey feelings. Pacey/Doug is another relationship that stands out. They had a hilarious dynamic but also shared some poignant moments. I actually really liked DJo during the majority of the season. They got back to their friendship which I love. Jen/Henry had their moments. I'm only on 3x04 of my rewatch so I'm sure more stuff will come to me.
Dawson's Creek board!
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup it was some of the best writing of the show.

Oh ya Grams was so much better here then she had been in the previous seasons and how they adopted Jack into their family was perfect. They really worked well together.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I loved all of their little moments throughout the season.

Dawson's Creek board!
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww...
Old 12-15-2011, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that's so sweet! I loved them all living together.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

I cry every time I see that scene between grams, jen and jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali (View Post)
Pacey/Doug is another relationship that stands out. They had a hilarious dynamic but also shared some poignant moments.
I really loved those two in season 3, especially after Pacey started living with him and teasing him about what a neat freak he was It actually really annoyed me when they replaced him with Gretchen in season 4 as the sibling that Pacey could talk too, I just didn't feel the chemistry there in the same way, and found Doug a much more interesting chacracter than the long-lost sister idea suddenly being introduced

And loved how Jack and Jen became so this year starting from the premiere and Gram's teasing them at breakfast with "how long have you two been married"

And Pacey bonding with that little kid was also a very sweet storyline for him
Old 12-16-2011, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I cry every time I see that scene between grams, jen and jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Oh me too! It was so sweet
Old 12-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 was great for the most part. The only parts I loved though were DJo. I liked some of the pandie moments when they were friends like at the play and jack and andie's relationship. and jen's storylines.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I just started season 3 this week. I'm 6 episodes in. It's interesting because, at least so far, it really feels like a transition season. Joey and Dawson spend no time together and then Pacey and Joey strike up their friendship. It's interesting to watch because the first 6 eps do seem a little bit like the writers are trying to figure out what to do with everyone.

I got a kick out of Jen being on head cheerleader though.

What's also interesting is that in the very first episode of the season, the writer's set the tone. Now that I know what's ahead, it's pretty obvious they were foreshadowing Pacey/Joey in the future of the season. Very interesting.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 is my favorite season of DC history!

Icon by sourburst
Corrsfanre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if i thought i couldn't take anymore after season two, three just tested my last nerve. i almost gave up rewatching the series because i couldn't freakin take it! ahh! however, there were several fine points that the season offered that made my little heart flutter! jen/henry and mitch/gail were definitely two of the better romantic highlights. and, of course, jack finally getting a love interest! HEE! i was so sad for him when ethan turned out to be a major dud though. his relationship with his father reaching a high note made up for that, i must admit. and how amazing did andie look during anti-prom?! i LOVED her makeup/hair. just saying! grams/jen/jack were cute too. them in the finale made up for the insipid crap i watched featuring pacey. BLECH!

i had such a breakdown watching dawson though. the second time i cried while rewatching the show, i must admit, but my heart just tore right in two after he told joey to go after pacey. i sniffled on my bed for ages just feeling his pain. i love that he let joey go though. that was very classy of him!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 3, will forever probably be my favorite season. I loved the build up of the Pacey/Joey relationship.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think I'm one of the rare people who actually liked Eve's character. I don't know why, she just seemed so real in a way. She sort of represented someone trying to find out who they are or where they belong, which I feel like all the characters were figuring out themselves.

She had some nice, genuine moments. Especially when she leaves and says "I'll be checking the credits for you, Dawson."

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't hate Eve, I just kind of felt that they could have done something else with her stoyline after Jen found out.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top