Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Best song i ever heard on DC was I'll Be by Edwin McCain one of my favorite artists now. That song is the jam
tilmorningcomes.com
Old 01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Mandy, thanks for all that info about the supposed Kelly Brock song - no wonder I couldn't find it either!

And I agree KyleCapeside - I'll Be is an amazing song.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I got a song question..
In the episode Reunited which song plays when Andie is getting her book from her locker and sees Tim in the hallway..
Also which song plays in the beginning when mitch and Ms Kennedy are entering the restaurant ? Hope someone can tell me.
Thanks
Old 01-18-2008, 03:26 AM
New Fan

Deb, Mandy, about that song at the end of ep 23 season 5, the style was more pop, totally different from karen batten ver which is definitely country style. Not sure if karen batten sang it. Maybe it was a pop remix?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D (View Post)
Mandy, thanks for all that info about the supposed Kelly Brock song - no wonder I couldn't find it either!

And I agree KyleCapeside - I'll Be is an amazing song.
Even if it is the most sung Kareokee and American Idol song
tilmorningcomes.com
Old 01-20-2008, 10:43 PM
New Fan

There used to be a site "dawsonscreekmusic.com" that had very detailed info on all the musics . It's gone now ;(. anyone knows of a replacement site?

Here's MSN's cache of several pages from "dawsonscreekmusic.com" with some interesting info...

Live Search: site:www.dawsonscreekmusic.com dawson's creek music

don't know how long the cache link will stay valid

I have contacted the author of the www. let's see if he will reply.

The webpage is down but the domain www.dawsonscreekmusic.com is still valid. I was able to ping it.

My email to craig@dawsonscreekmusic.com did not bounce yet....
Old 01-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNg1234 (View Post)
There used to be a site "dawsonscreekmusic.com" that had very detailed info on all the musics . It's gone now ;(. anyone knows of a replacement site?
I just found out the other day that Tv.com lists all the songs played during an episode.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Ming - Please try to just update your last post instead of posting three times in a row after yourself. Thanks!

Also, the website for the music is still valid and yes, Craig still runs it. The email won't bounce because I've been in contact with him. He told me that there is something wrong with the server (I think something got corrupt) and caused the site to not work live. I know they're working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekBee (View Post)
I just found out the other day that Tv.com lists all the songs played during an episode.
Does it reveal the DVD release changes, too? Were you able to get the answer to your original question, Bee?
Old 01-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Ming - Please try to just update your last post instead of posting three times in a row after yourself. Thanks!

Also, the website for the music is still valid and yes, Craig still runs it. The email won't bounce because I've been in contact with him. He told me that there is something wrong with the server (I think something got corrupt) and caused the site to not work live. I know they're working on it.

Does it reveal the DVD release changes, too? Were you able to get the answer to your original question, Bee?
Um,All the original songs that were played are all that comes up in the music section.. Yeah, i found out about the songs thanks .
If anyones interested the song played during the scene where Andie is in the hallway is "Mania" by Babelfish (Brilliant track IMO) and during the restaraunt scenes is Barenaked Ladies's "This is where it ends"
Old 01-21-2008, 03:48 PM
New Fan

Mandy, sorry about that. will edit post next time. some of the other forums i am on, you can't do that ..

"I just found out the other day that Tv.com lists all the songs played during an episode."

Bee, how do you get to the music section on tv.com

Last edited by MiNg1234; 01-21-2008 at 04:19 PM
Old 01-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Mandy, sorry about that. will edit post next time. some of the other forums i am on, you can't do that ..

"I just found out the other day that Tv.com lists all the songs played during an episode."

Bee, how do you get to the music section on tv.com
It isn't really a "section" on its own. You've got to get to the Dawson's creek page ,select an episode and scroll down. Its one of the sub-topics i guess.Hope i helped.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:24 PM
New Fan

You not going to believe this but I got an email back from Kelly Brock herself a week after sending an email to her.

She said her song "like i would for you" was not released on any of her cds. So that does mean you can't buy it...

Howver, she was super nice enough to include as an attachment a nice quality 128kbit mp3 of the song

In the excitement, I forgot to ask her if it's ok if I pass it along if anyone else is interested in it.

Anyone else interested in it? Guess I could write back and ask her...
Old 01-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You not going to believe this but I got an email back from Kelly Brock herself a week after sending an email to her.

She said her song "like i would for you" was not released on any of her cds. So that does mean you can't buy it...

Howver, she was super nice enough to include as an attachment a nice quality 128kbit mp3 of the song

In the excitement, I forgot to ask her if it's ok if I pass it along if anyone else is interested in it.

Anyone else interested in it? Guess I could write back and ask her...
That's wonderful, Ming! I'm so glad that you stayed determined and focused to find out the "mystery". I knew it was her that sang it, but it was obviously a unreleased track. They did that a lot with the show, itself and the DVDs.

I'm sure her sending it to you would allow for others to hear it, but If you'd like to ask her if you can share it, that wouldn't be bad. I'd be interested in it.

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

that is awesome Ming good job I would like to hear it.
tilmorningcomes.com
Old 01-25-2008, 03:15 PM
New Fan

Cool. I just got an email back from her saying it's ok. Mandy, you got an email addy i can forward the email with the attachment? If anyone else is interested let me have the email so I can forward.

You can also sign up for her newletter according to her email too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread