New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2017, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielyates1983 (View Post)
All4 in the UK as of Friday is going to be giving access to seasons 1-6, i know its a long shot but I hope it has the original music as they originally aired the show in the UK.

How do you send private messages? I have tried to but says i'm not authorised?
You need at least 2 posts to be able to send a PM. You should be able to now.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbles (View Post)
Hey new here, just got activated finally.

I'm from the Uk and grew up with Dawsons Creek, i would tape all the series when it aired onto VHS, then met someone special who became obsessed with DC, i ended up making a copy of all the tapes for her.

This was round the time Napster had started so for a lil something special i made my own 4 CD collection of songs from the series for the gf and she absolutely loved it.

We only lasted 2yrs but i still carried on watching, got annoying to watch though with series 5 airing on E4 and I didn't get freeview in my room at that point so couldn't record and half the time E4 didn't kept missing weeks without an episode.
Series 6 i was at uni so had no TV

I got the DVDs and was so disappointed with the music taken out. I have so much of music that i ended up buying, if it wasn't for DC, i'd say 90% of the music i love today, I'd have never heard of if it wasn't for DC

Chantal Kreviazuk absolute fav
Jewel
Susanna Hoffs
Third eye blind who I got to see twice now, thanks to Hows it gonna be in a trailer
Heather Nova
Nine days

My fav version of You don't know me by Jann Arden, if i ever get married, definitely my first dance song.

Anyway read through some of the posts, any news on this link to get the episodes, I decided couple weeks ago to re-run through the series but as soon as i got to series 2, i got reminded by the music taken out and its horrible, really noticed it with Kiss the rain missing, god awful song that replaced it. Just started series 3 and its almost unwatchable without the music.
If youll post 1 more time you should be able to send/receive private messages and I can help you out. Ill try to check back frequenly

Last edited by dudehere; 11-21-2017 at 03:54 PM
dudehere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

just bought teenage dirtbag today from itunes (the DC soundtrack version)

I really love Adam Fields's music score for this show

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you
Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Another post so i can send a private message.

Always hoping the next possible girlfriend will be the type I can get into this sorta music. I remember this place i worked, just chatting about music and this one girl assumed cuz of the way I look id only like heavy rock sorta stuff. Played her one of my fav songs from DC Jann Ardens version of You don't know me.
Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do you guys prefer the Paula Cole or Jann Arden theme song? I prefer I Don't Wanna Wait but Run Like Mad isn't that bad either

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you
Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Do you guys prefer the Paula Cole or Jann Arden theme song? I prefer I Don't Wanna Wait but Run Like Mad isn't that bad either
jann ardens version isnt bad its just paula coles song was all i knew for the longest. ive learned to like run like mad but i definitely prefer i dont want to wait!
dudehere is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top