Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Thank you!
Old 01-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a clip from S3 Weekend in the Country and apparently it's the original music. The funny thing is that to me it doesn't sound right because I've watched the DVDs so many times with the music it has, so to me this just sounds weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRk...ature=youtu.be

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't remember this moment at all, thanks for the link it's funny but when I hear this song, I think about Love Actually, not DC
Old 01-19-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've only seen that movie once, so no recall on that song being in it.

Old 01-21-2017, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen that movie so many times that I've lost count
Old 01-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Yeah, I'm so used to the DVD song. The original song sounds strange to me, too.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:10 PM
New Fan

New here and this is my first post. I followed this thread from the thread where rtrompert first talked about him having the files. Then onto the misic thread #1 and now here. Kinda cool knowing the episodes with the original music are out there somewhere. Yhanks for this thread btw its awesome knowing theres a lot of dc fans who love the original music as much as i do.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk (View Post)
Alright. I'll just post it.

Anyone looking for the original broadcast of Dawsons Creek with the original music HERE it is.

I advise you turn on adblock before visiting the site. It is a torrent and seeds may go up and down but I'll always be seeding it. I have it in my seedbox so it should be very fast if you connect to me. If you aren't getting good speeds send me a PM and I'll give you my seedbox IP so you can add it to your peer list.

Enjoy!

Also, if this site ever goes down or the torrent is removed don't hesitate to PM me and I'll get it back up somewhere else.
How can i watch? I clicked the link but nothing pops up
Old 02-06-2017, 09:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk (View Post)
Alright. I'll just post it.

Anyone looking for the original broadcast of Dawsons Creek with the original music HERE it is.

I advise you turn on adblock before visiting the site. It is a torrent and seeds may go up and down but I'll always be seeding it. I have it in my seedbox so it should be very fast if you connect to me. If you aren't getting good speeds send me a PM and I'll give you my seedbox IP so you can add it to your peer list.

Enjoy!

Also, if this site ever goes down or the torrent is removed don't hesitate to PM me and I'll get it back up somewhere else.
The link does not seem to work for me either. Did it get taken down? Is there a similar version out there for season 3? I would love to have the entire season with the original music.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_oc74 (View Post)
The link does not seem to work for me either. Did it get taken down? Is there a similar version out there for season 3? I would love to have the entire season with the original music.
First of all, Hello and welcome to the DC Board.

I don't think there is a place where the original show can be viewed. If you can find the Videos (VHS) somewhere, then they would have the original music.

Last edited by JJH85; 02-06-2017 at 08:58 PM
Old 02-15-2017, 10:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
First of all, Hello and welcome to the DC Board.

I don't think there is a place where the original show can be viewed. If you can find the Videos (VHS) somewhere, then they would have the original music.
Thanks! I am glad to be here. With the IMDB boards going away, needed another place to read and discuss DC. The forum on PreviouslyTV is not very active.

I know I had some of the original episodes years ago downloaded from Kazaa or some other popular file sharing site back then. Anyways, I decided to take the time to go through old hard drives I had stored away. Luckily enough, I found the files I had downloaded over 10 years ago! I have original airings for the pilot, episodes from season 3 and 4 (mostly episodes centered around P/J)! The copies I have are from the WB or international airings with the commercials cut. I will put a list together of what I have and if people are interested; find a way to share them.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_oc74 (View Post)
Thanks! I am glad to be here. With the IMDB boards going away, needed another place to read and discuss DC. The forum on PreviouslyTV is not very active.

I know I had some of the original episodes years ago downloaded from Kazaa or some other popular file sharing site back then. Anyways, I decided to take the time to go through old hard drives I had stored away. Luckily enough, I found the files I had downloaded over 10 years ago! I have original airings for the pilot, episodes from season 3 and 4 (mostly episodes centered around P/J)! The copies I have are from the WB or international airings with the commercials cut. I will put a list together of what I have and if people are interested; find a way to share them.
Yes! I would love that!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINFALCON44 (View Post)
Yes! I would love that!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
This is what I have.
  • Pilot
  • S1E12: Beauty Contest
  • S3E02: Homecoming
  • S3E08: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
  • S3E21: Show Me Love
  • S3E23: True Love
  • S4E01: Coming Home
  • S4E02: Failing Down
  • S4E03: Two Gentlemen Of Capeside
  • S4E07: You Had Me At Goodbye
  • S4E14: A Winter's Tale
Old 02-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a question to all of you

What song reminds you most of DC?

Whenever I hear “all I need is the air that I breathe“ (hollies) it reminds me so much, it gives me goose pumps and makes me cry 99%... it plays when Joey is in Paris in “Joey Potter and the Capeside redemtion“
I am not sure if its originally but its the song on my german DVDs and I watched it so many times on DVD that I don't remember the music when it first aired on TV.

Would be interesting to know what song reminds you the most?
Old 02-21-2017, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Most obvious answer ever but it's "I don't want to wait." I bet most people INSTANTLY think of DC when they hear that song. So now that they have that awful "Run like mad" song over the opening it's just WTF? When I first watched the episodes on ABC Family I was like "What the hell is this?" After that it's probably "Daydream Believer," I just think of Joey finally kissing Pacey and it just makes me happy. At least that hasn't been replaced by the awful store brand DVD music like everything else I guess.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top