Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcoming987 (View Post)
HI, would be great if I could get a link to the episodes with the original music! Been waiting for nearly a decade and if its true that will literally make my life haha!
The person who had those hasn't been on our Board in a while. You could try sending them a Private Message. I will go back and see if I can find who that was and post it here.

Edit

The Member who had those is rtrompert. You can try sending them a PM and hopefully come by to check once in a while. Good Luck.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-07-2016, 04:45 PM
New Fan

Thanks JJH85!
Old 02-01-2016, 05:42 PM
New Fan

did anyone have any luck contacting rtrompert in the last weeks? i would really really love to get my hands on those episodes, waited for them every day since the disappointing dvd version came out...
Old 02-01-2016, 05:44 PM
New Fan

and how do i manage to send pn?
Old 02-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceCake (View Post)
and how do i manage to send pn?
Do you mean PM? You needed at least 2 posts to send a private message, so you probably can send one now.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:10 AM
New Fan

still no luck... does anyone have the files/link from rtrompert?
Old 02-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceCake (View Post)
still no luck... does anyone have the files/link from rtrompert?
Unfortunately that's not how it works. It is some kind of connection you need to get to a shared location. I used to have it on my previous laptop, but lost all of that information, so I don't even remember the name of it. I think it was like some kind of Cloud service or something.

Old 04-19-2016, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

It's been years...and years since I regularly posed on FF but I just wanted to thank you all for compiling all these songs! I'm rewatching the show on Hulu and get sad everytime I realize the song that made me fall in love with a particular scene is no longer there. :-(

Technology and access to music has come a long way since the show originally aired. I'm on my phone searching through Apple Music and listening to the original songs. Magical :-)

Thanks!!
Old 04-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2unique1 (View Post)
It's been years...and years since I regularly posed on FF but I just wanted to thank you all for compiling all these songs! I'm rewatching the show on Hulu and get sad everytime I realize the song that made me fall in love with a particular scene is no longer there. :-(

Technology and access to music has come a long way since the show originally aired. I'm on my phone searching through Apple Music and listening to the original songs. Magical :-)

Thanks!!
Welcome back! Have fun listening to the original songs.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:32 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone. I'm new here after some google searching led me here. I too am hoping to be able to find versions of the episodes with the original music. I have all of the episodes on DVD, but it's just not the same. If anyone happens to know how to get in touch with rtrompert or has access to the original episodes, please let me know.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rineharts (View Post)
Hey everyone. I'm new here after some google searching led me here. I too am hoping to be able to find versions of the episodes with the original music. I have all of the episodes on DVD, but it's just not the same. If anyone happens to know how to get in touch with rtrompert or has access to the original episodes, please let me know.
First off, my apologies for not seeing your Post sooner. I find I don't visit tis Thread very often because I became a DC fan after the DVDs were already out, so I don't really know much about the original music. Having said that though, regardless of who you might ship in the show, there is a "Music" Survivor happening right now in the Pacey/Joey Thread, so it might be worth checking out if you are a fan of the original music because there are lots of clips from back then.

That goes for any DC fan who prefers the original music, check it out even if you don't want to participate in the actual survivor.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

rineharts, I want to apologize, too. for missing your post, too. Welcome!

You can try getting in touch with rtrompert through private message once you have two posts.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:48 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Sorry for my delayed response -- I posted here at a time when things were getting really busy for me at work and I've hardly had free time recently.

I will see if I can get in touch with rtrompert. I'd really love to have the original eps.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rineharts (View Post)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Sorry for my delayed response -- I posted here at a time when things were getting really busy for me at work and I've hardly had free time recently.

I will see if I can get in touch with rtrompert. I'd really love to have the original eps.
Let us know what happens.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:17 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone. My wife and I started a rewatch last week. I decided to put it on hold and see if I could find the episodes with the original music intact. Sounds like it's available.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread