Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2020, 09:03 PM
  #241
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 57,243
Bringing this over here in case anyone wants to check it out.

Dawsons Creek General Discussion #7: They Made Unforgettable Memories
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:29 AM
  #242
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 23,459
That is cool that you came across that!
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Vincent&Cat ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Liv&Major ღ Ezra&Aria ღ
Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 10:58 AM
  #243
New Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nds123 (View Post)
PM me
I literally registered to these forums just hoping to find someone who might have the show with original music.
Unfortunately the forums won’t let me send PMs, but I hope I can at least receive them.

I managed to get seasons 2, 4 and 6 with the original music, but am still missing seasons 3 and 5.
To my understanding, the first season of the DVD release kept the original soundtrack, and I have that one already.
Svinneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:14 AM
  #244
Master Fan

 
RissB_23's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 23,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinneh (View Post)
I literally registered to these forums just hoping to find someone who might have the show with original music.
Unfortunately the forums won’t let me send PMs, but I hope I can at least receive them.

I managed to get seasons 2, 4 and 6 with the original music, but am still missing seasons 3 and 5.
To my understanding, the first season of the DVD release kept the original soundtrack, and I have that one already.
yeah I'm pretty sure my dvd's have the original music for the first two seasons and then the alternative theme music for the rest. But I am not positive on that. It could be just the first season
__________________
"People can conquer miles, any sort of obstacle, if it's meant to be" ღ~Zoe Hart

ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Vincent&Cat ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Liv&Major ღ Ezra&Aria ღ
Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:09 PM
  #245
New Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 4
Actually I just found out that I have had the entire show on my old PC with original music, since 2017, while I, at the same time, have been searching for them like crazy.

Interestingly, the first season features Run Like Mad as the theme song, but I did some comparisons with the DVD version on the rest of the music, and it's the same on the DVDs for the first season.

From the second season onwards, I Don't Want to Wait is the theme song, and already in season 2, the music is different (and better imo) from the DVD version.

So for my personal watching purposes, I'd be using the following setup:

Season 1: DVD version
Season 2: TV version (Original music)
Season 3: TV version (Original music)
Season 4: TV version (Original music)
Season 5: TV version (Original music)
Season 6: TV version (Original music)
Finale: DVD Extended Cut
Svinneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 11:56 PM
  #246
New Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinneh (View Post)
Actually I just found out that I have had the entire show on my old PC with original music, since 2017, while I, at the same time, have been searching for them like crazy.

Interestingly, the first season features Run Like Mad as the theme song, but I did some comparisons with the DVD version on the rest of the music, and it's the same on the DVDs for the first season.

From the second season onwards, I Don't Want to Wait is the theme song, and already in season 2, the music is different (and better imo) from the DVD version.

So for my personal watching purposes, I'd be using the following setup:

Season 1: DVD version
Season 2: TV version (Original music)
Season 3: TV version (Original music)
Season 4: TV version (Original music)
Season 5: TV version (Original music)
Season 6: TV version (Original music)
Finale: DVD Extended Cut
How can you say this and leave us hanging! Hello, yet another user registered to keep this seemingly long tradition alive lol I understand how the configuration of the forum makes it difficult to share the files perpetually, but you'd think there'd be some way... I've tried a bunch of public trackers, the usual streaming sites, even a p2p program, and I haven't been able to find seasons 3 to 6 with the original music yet. Anyone wants to go forward and make this more available?
plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:33 AM
  #247
New Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic (View Post)
How can you say this and leave us hanging! Hello, yet another user registered to keep this seemingly long tradition alive lol I understand how the configuration of the forum makes it difficult to share the files perpetually, but you'd think there'd be some way... I've tried a bunch of public trackers, the usual streaming sites, even a p2p program, and I haven't been able to find seasons 3 to 6 with the original music yet. Anyone wants to go forward and make this more available?
Helle there! I am willing to find a way to share it, as long as it doesn’t involve torrents.
Not sure which is the best way though.
Svinneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM
  #248
New Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinneh (View Post)
Helle there! I am willing to find a way to share it, as long as it doesn’t involve torrents.
Not sure which is the best way though.
Thank you! Perhaps you could create a quick page that can be easily googled from here? Say, if I look up @svinnehcreek on Twitter, I wonder what I'll find there You're right that torrents aren't convenient in this case. Any file host will do, Mega or Google Drive are likely the best bet, probably change the file names a bit to obscure them from algorithms. Once I get them on my end, I become another source of distribution and it's then much easier to ensure they stay alive. I've actually rescued lost media before by linking my copies on pages, and the files later spread from there.

Sorry if this breaks any rules, but I'm sure most of us here came directly from services we paid for not having the version we're looking for, and obviously care a lot about preserving the show. It's the only way.
plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST