Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 07:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capeside_girl (View Post)
I have a question to all of you

What song reminds you most of DC?

Whenever I hear “all I need is the air that I breathe“ (hollies) it reminds me so much, it gives me goose pumps and makes me cry 99%... it plays when Joey is in Paris in “Joey Potter and the Capeside redemtion“
I am not sure if its originally but its the song on my german DVDs and I watched it so many times on DVD that I don't remember the music when it first aired on TV.

Would be interesting to know what song reminds you the most?
Of the many, many songs I know and love from the DC original broadcasts, it's Paper Cup by Heather Nova that pulls at my heart strings. I don't quite know why, there are many similar songs which are perfectly set to similar moments, but that is THE song that really gets me each time I hear it or think about it.
blackcatbikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Paula Cole gave a really insightful interview! I had no idea about a lot of what she said related to the theme song. I love that she wishes I Dont Want to Wait was still the theme on the DVDs and streaming sites!
Old 04-16-2018, 06:18 AM
New Fan

I can't seem to PM @dudehere, i'd love to get in touch for the broadcasted versions with original music!! I've been looking for them for years!!! m1ntz (at) hotmail.com
m1ntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:10 PM
New Fan

I've dug through the forum looking for answers here but I have no idea which users are still active... besides, I'm newly registered and can't PM anyone. So, I figured I'd post here and see what comes up.

I'm actually looking for six specific episodes (1.10, 2.02, 2.05, 2.11, 3.08, 6.20) with the original music; I have the rest saved from various places, or in the case of most of season one, the DVD keeps it intact. But I'd love to complete my collection so I can go back and rewatch for the ~complete viewing experience (perhaps even the dread season 5!! LOL.)

Hopefully this isn't too much of a shot in the dark. Thanks all!
inandoutandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inandoutandit (View Post)
I've dug through the forum looking for answers here but I have no idea which users are still active... besides, I'm newly registered and can't PM anyone. So, I figured I'd post here and see what comes up.

I'm actually looking for six specific episodes (1.10, 2.02, 2.05, 2.11, 3.08, 6.20) with the original music; I have the rest saved from various places, or in the case of most of season one, the DVD keeps it intact. But I'd love to complete my collection so I can go back and rewatch for the ~complete viewing experience (perhaps even the dread season 5!! LOL.)

Hopefully this isn't too much of a shot in the dark. Thanks all!
post one more time and you should be able to pm. send me an email address and ill help you no problemo
dudehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehere (View Post)
post one more time and you should be able to pm. send me an email address and ill help you no problemo
Yay, thank you so much!!!!!!
inandoutandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone know the season and episode?

https://youtu.be/19So-ar_Es0
Nobunaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga (View Post)
Anyone know the season and episode?

https://youtu.be/19So-ar_Es0
Sorry, when I click on the link it says "This Video is not Available"
Old 04-19-2018, 07:28 AM
New Fan

season 1 ep 1
dudehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top