Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2018, 09:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielyates1983 (View Post)
Is amazing to watch with original music. Not the same show without it.
I def agree danny!! Thank you for your help. Good looking out
Old 01-29-2018, 08:31 AM
New Fan

Anybody who wants to compile their own collection with original music, here is the method I used:

Find an extension/plugin for your browser that enables downloading of Flash videos. Then use google find an (unofficial) website that allows streaming of the episodes. Many such websites have the original broadcast versions rather than the DVD releases. You can then use your Flash downloader plugin to download the embedded streaming video to your hard disk. I have compiled a complete collection of S3 (my favorite) using exactly this method.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitousuk (View Post)
Anybody who wants to compile their own collection with original music, here is the method I used:

Find an extension/plugin for your browser that enables downloading of Flash videos. Then use google find an (unofficial) website that allows streaming of the episodes. Many such websites have the original broadcast versions rather than the DVD releases. You can then use your Flash downloader plugin to download the embedded streaming video to your hard disk. I have compiled a complete collection of S3 (my favorite) using exactly this method.
can you tell me the website you used to do this please? also if you need any more episodes pm me. you just need to post 1 more time to activate private messaging.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitousuk (View Post)

nevermind i found one! ultratvzion has them, thank you so much! anyone looking for episodes with original music can try this method or feel free to pm me and ill help you out
Old 01-29-2018, 01:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehere (View Post)
nevermind i found one! ultratvzion has them, thank you so much! anyone looking for episodes with original music can try this method or feel free to pm me and ill help you out
Yes, that's the site I used too.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehere (View Post)
Hey guys! Been looking for the original episodes for ages now. I want to watch it like it was made and not an altered version. 'Dudehere' could you please help me? Please e-mail me at fran-ventrici@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it man!
Old 02-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was in the mood to watch to DC and decided to watch the Finale. I usually watch it on my DVD set, but I also have the individual DVD and actually haven't watched that since my first watch. I put it in tonight and OMG it has the ORIGINAL MUSIC. I can't believe I've been sitting on this all this time and didn't realize it.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-06-2018, 01:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah it sucks that a lot of the OG music got replaced on the DVDs b/c they couldn't get the rights or whatever (this is the ONLY TV show I know that did this)

I didn't watch the actual DVDs but I watched most of the episodes on dailymotion so I'm guessing most of those were DVD rips
Old 02-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did the hypothetical double take when the episode started and the song playing was "I Don't Wanna Wait". I actually got excited at the prospect and yet I am more familiar with the new music than the original.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was definitely great to hear that theme song again after it changed after season 2 on the DVDs
Old 02-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
yeah it sucks that a lot of the OG music got replaced on the DVDs b/c they couldn't get the rights or whatever (this is the ONLY TV show I know that did this)
indeed DC is the only one but I think I prefer the DC fans situation than the Cold Case fans situation cause their show will never ever get a DVD release because of a copyright issue due to all of the music featured in each episode
Old 02-14-2018, 08:35 AM
New Fan

I'm considering a trip, maybe in the Summer, or Spring next year, depends on money situation but I have no friends who were fans of the show.

Idea of the trip is to visit the filming locations, spend a few days or longer there.

Would anyone be interested in something like this?

Trip could be a few weeks, visiting other filming locations, I do fancy the Scream locations as well but those are on the West coast and depends if people would want to turn this into a road trip, visiting famous film locations across the way.
Old 02-14-2018, 09:40 AM
New Fan

I have a copy of "Songs From Dawson's Creek: Volume 2", and noticed that it contains a number of tracks (e.g., 'Prayer; by Dara) that do not seem to have been used in the show—either in the broadcast or DVD versions. Does anyone know the story behind these songs and how they ended up on the soundtrack?
Old 02-14-2018, 12:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbles (View Post)
I'm considering a trip, maybe in the Summer, or Spring next year, depends on money situation but I have no friends who were fans of the show.

Idea of the trip is to visit the filming locations, spend a few days or longer there.

Trip could be a few weeks, visiting other filming locations, I do fancy the Scream locations as well but those are on the West coast and depends if people would want to turn this into a road trip, visiting famous film locations across the way.
Wilmington is on my bucket list of places I want to visit so I guess I'll go eventually

I also want to visit the One Tree Hill filming locations too

I'm from California so if I were to go to Wilmington I would probably end up going to some other states as well. (I've been to the East coast once before 12 years ago but I think it's time to go back. )

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-14-2018 at 12:43 PM
Old 02-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbles (View Post)

Make sure you check out our Thread dedicated to the Filming Locations. You might get some good info from it. http://www.fanforum.com/f10/filming-...wilmington-65/

I'm up here in Canada, so a trip to Wilmington is not on my agenda.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top