Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2020, 10:58 AM
  #106
Elite Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 25,244
Awww, she still does look fantastic!
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:19 PM
  #107
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 41,566
Wow I've never seen her in her younger years, she was absolutely gorgeous and you're right, she still is thanks for sharing


Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Since it's been over 20 years since it first aired, I thought any DC discussion would be something to post here regardless of who it is about. This could be an opportunity for some fans to comment back on that Tweet to the originator to tell them that Dawson does have a fan base and that he has good qualities as well.

It wasn't meant to offend anyone, so sorry if it did. I may be biased when it comes to Josh/Pacey, but I love the entire show, so try to keep things active on here as best I can.
I get that, I really do and I know your intentions are good but you gotta admit that sharing this kind of tweets here will only bring more hate on Dawson's character and let's face it, this board is sadly already full of it
__________________

HOME IS WHERE
you are
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 11:46 PM
  #108
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)


I get that, I really do and I know your intentions are good but you gotta admit that sharing this kind of tweets here will only bring more hate on Dawson's character and let's face it, this board is sadly already full of it
So true, I will keep that in mind going forward.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 10:19 PM
  #109
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 178,212
She does look beautiful!
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:35 PM
  #110
New Fan
 
marweezy23's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 8
Characters leaving the show..

am I the only one that noticed so many characters left the show? Abby, Cliff, Andie, Mitch, Henry (i was so upset that he left). Theres probably more that i cant think of right now. It just made me mad, especially for andie. she had such an impact on the show as equally as the rest of the cast. What do you guys think?
marweezy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:55 PM
  #111
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,912
I never really noticed, maybe cause most of the characters that left I never cared for one way or the other lol. I think the only person I hated seeing leave was Gretchen, I wish she stayed on the show till the end. Especially so Pacey can have a family member around that didn't talk down to him and actually gave a damn about him too.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:38 PM
  #112
Elite Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 25,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I never really noticed, maybe cause most of the characters that left I never cared for one way or the other lol. I think the only person I hated seeing leave was Gretchen, I wish she stayed on the show till the end. Especially so Pacey can have a family member around that didn't talk down to him and actually gave a damn about him too.
I agree, the only character that I wish had stayed is Gretchen. She was Pacey's only supportive family member and she fit in with the cast. Most shows have recurring and supportive characters coming and going every season. I don't think DC is any different.

I'm going to move this thread to General Discussion.
.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:05 PM
  #113
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by marweezy23 (View Post)
am I the only one that noticed so many characters left the show? Abby, Cliff, Andie, Mitch, Henry (i was so upset that he left). Theres probably more that i cant think of right now. It just made me mad, especially for andie. she had such an impact on the show as equally as the rest of the cast. What do you guys think?
I thought Abby left because the actress wanted to spend time with her boyfriend at the time? I also feel that scheduling issues happened with a lot of them as well. Henry was probably going to be a bigger story for Jen if he had not left and never came back (the actor). I heard Michael Pitt did not enjoy his time on DC.

I have to admit the make out between Pacey and Alex was good stuff in season 5. That was serious chemistry. I would not have disliked her to come back instead of the Pacey/Audrey stuff we got in season 5/6.

I did not care too much for Andie, even in season 2. I thought her story was rushed with Pacey, and I was not sad to see her go. IMO her chemistry with Pacey was average at best.
PJ_always87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:35 PM
  #114
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 178,212
I was sad to see Gretchen go too. I thought she was a great addition to the cast.
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 06:35 PM
  #115
New Fan
 
marweezy23's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_always87 (View Post)
I thought Abby left because the actress wanted to spend time with her boyfriend at the time? I also feel that scheduling issues happened with a lot of them as well. Henry was probably going to be a bigger story for Jen if he had not left and never came back (the actor). I heard Michael Pitt did not enjoy his time on DC.

I have to admit the make out between Pacey and Alex was good stuff in season 5. That was serious chemistry. I would not have disliked her to come back instead of the Pacey/Audrey stuff we got in season 5/6.

I did not care too much for Andie, even in season 2. I thought her story was rushed with Pacey, and I was not sad to see her go. IMO her chemistry with Pacey was average at best.

Abby left from what ive read because she got bored of the show and didnt see her character progressing, the same goes for henry.
marweezy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 06:37 PM
  #116
New Fan
 
marweezy23's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I agree, the only character that I wish had stayed is Gretchen. She was Pacey's only supportive family member and she fit in with the cast. Most shows have recurring and supportive characters coming and going every season. I don't think DC is any different.

I'm going to move this thread to General Discussion.
.

i also agree, i loved Gretchen, she carried herself so well.
marweezy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:20 PM
  #117
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 178,212
Gretchen was a strong character.
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST