Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2020, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret of the old clock (View Post)

I just watch season 1, 2 and in no time at all loved it and now I just started season 3 which I am excited for because Iv heard its the best, Wil let you know how the rest goes soon and I do already have a favorite character and couple that was down to the first episode.
Interesting because some fans thinks it the best season while others hate it. It will be interesting to see what your thoughts are.
Old 07-23-2020, 12:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Interesting because some fans thinks it the best season while others hate it. It will be interesting to see what your thoughts are.
Really. Sorry didn't know that but I will say this I am on season 3 episode 9 "four too tango" and this is the first sign of anything Joey & Pacey and am loving ever second of it ''would you look at that girl,that girl is a goddess" - Pacey Witter

Last edited by secret of the old clock; 07-23-2020 at 12:36 PM
secret of the old clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, Christina gave me the go ahead to share this here. Yesterday I started a Facebook page for fellow Dawson’s Creek lovers. I’ve seen a few and the admin of them are big on misinformation or something allowing silly fan theories and even ship wars pretty much those groups are very much unlike FanForum and the original DC message boards. They aren’t happy filled. DC was a magic show for many of us and tv shows around today are really unable to replicate that feeling. So I made https://www.facebook.com/foreverDawsonsCreek/ in hopes people will join and be able to find that escape and magic and happy that we all need right now in such confusing times. If you have Facebook, please come by and say hi! ❤️
Old 07-23-2020, 01:51 PM
Queen Z

Quote:
Really. Sorry didn't know that but I will say this I am on season 3 episode 9 "four too tango" and this is the first sign of anything Joey & Pacey and am loving ever second of it ''would you look at that girl,that girl is a goddess" - Pacey Witter
Ahhh, just wait it gets better lol. I loved when Pacey called Joey a goddess, along with calling Dawson out on his self absorbed hypocrisy.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Ahhh, just wait it gets better lol. I loved when Pacey called Joey a goddess, along with calling Dawson out on his self absorbed hypocrisy.
I am patiently waiting for Pacey and Joey I am a fangirl screaming inside for this to take place, I literally danced and jump around the house I can't contain my excitement for it.

Agreed loved that moment where Pacey outs Dawson about time. Pacey lives in the real world and Dawson just doesn't.

I heart Pacey

Ok. Back to watching the show again.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:02 PM
Queen Z

So true, Dawson lives in a fantasy world where he's the King. Loved when Pacey always brought him back down to Earth.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songofjoy (View Post)
Hey everyone, Christina gave me the go ahead to share this here. Yesterday I started a Facebook page for fellow Dawson’s Creek lovers. I’ve seen a few and the admin of them are big on misinformation or something allowing silly fan theories and even ship wars pretty much those groups are very much unlike FanForum and the original DC message boards. They aren’t happy filled. DC was a magic show for many of us and tv shows around today are really unable to replicate that feeling. So I made https://www.facebook.com/foreverDawsonsCreek/ in hopes people will join and be able to find that escape and magic and happy that we all need right now in such confusing times. If you have Facebook, please come by and say hi! ������❤️
Thanks for sharing the link with us!
Old 07-28-2020, 10:12 AM
New Fan

relationships on TV at some specific, distinct stage, (with the occasional shakey patch thrown in for realism and excitement). ... So roll your eyes the next time a TV couple gets together and then instantly ..you hear that song of love in your head and all is right in the world until it all come crumbling down just like me well I started the third season and Pacey and Joey finally got together and had a beautiful run I fell hard and deep but now I am on season four and they are still together but I have this horrible feeling its all coming to an end for now and I am completely freaking out and stressed out please guy tell me how you got though this because I can't do this alone....
Old 07-28-2020, 08:11 PM
Queen Z

I feel you, but just look forward to the inevitable happening in the last season.
Old 07-29-2020, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
So true, Dawson lives in a fantasy world where he's the King. Loved when Pacey always brought him back down to Earth.
Pacey was always so much smarter then his age. He never gave himself credit for it but hes very intelligent.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l NateღBlair l OliverღLaurel l StilesღDerek l StefanღElena
avi: My Kind Of Crazy
falling slowly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:27 PM
Queen Z

I agree, Pacey was very wise beyond his years. That's one of the many reasons it was infuriating that so many people put him down, including his supposed best friend Dawson. However, Dawson was also jealous of Pacey deep down which is why he always got nasty when he showed his insecurity about it.
Old 07-29-2020, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am patiently waiting for Pacey and Joey I am a fangirl screaming inside for this to take place, I literally danced and jump around the house I can't contain my excitement for it.

Agreed loved that moment where Pacey outs Dawson about time. Pacey lives in the real world and Dawson just doesn't.

I heart Pacey

Ok. Back to watching the show again.
I am so happy you are both a Pacey fan and a PJo fan. It is fun reading your thoughts on the show so far. I fell so hard to Pacey that I've watch DC over a dozen times since I first saw it in 2012.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'n watching DC and Dawson just gave Joey her Christmas gift, the picture of her and Pacey and now I'm crying.

Last edited by JJH85; 08-01-2020 at 06:17 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top