Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 12:12 AM
  #136
Passionate Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,469
Yeah, that's it. I'm glad it's still up, I love that song and fast S3 overview.
Butterfly85 is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 11:31 AM
  #137
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 16,636
It is a great recap of S3.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now  
Old 05-04-2017, 05:48 PM
  #138
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 47,338
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 07:45 PM
  #139
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,323
Haha thanks but no but thanks
__________________
#20years!
cyndie57 is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 09:51 PM
  #140
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 47,338
I love that people still talk about or blog about DC.

How Dawson's Creek is saving my sanity
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 02:14 PM
  #141
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 16,636
Great blog and I so agree, we all need an escape right now.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now  
Old 05-08-2017, 07:25 AM
  #142
New Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
It looks like POP won't be showing Dawson's Creek (and 90210) after next Tuesday. They are running five episodes that day (ends at S4, Ep 18). Baywatch is on starting on Wednesday. I was wondering if POP would show it again after this run of episodes. It won't even make it to the finale now. They cut off The O.C. in a similar fashion to start showing DC again a few months back.

Hopefully they will run it again sometime later this year or early next year. At least I'll get more done during the day now!
the_oc74 is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 09:30 AM
  #143
New Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_oc74 (View Post)
It looks like POP won't be showing Dawson's Creek (and 90210) after next Tuesday. They are running five episodes that day (ends at S4, Ep 18). Baywatch is on starting on Wednesday. I was wondering if POP would show it again after this run of episodes. It won't even make it to the finale now. They cut off The O.C. in a similar fashion to start showing DC again a few months back.

Hopefully they will run it again sometime later this year or early next year. At least I'll get more done during the day now!
Slight correction after seeing a scroll during today's episodes. POP will only be showing DC on Tuesdays starting next week.
the_oc74 is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 12:50 PM
  #144
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 16,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_oc74 (View Post)
Slight correction after seeing a scroll during today's episodes. POP will only be showing DC on Tuesdays starting next week.
Too bad, but at least it will still be on, I guess...for now.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now  
Old 05-10-2017, 08:43 AM
  #145
New Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Too bad, but at least it will still be on, I guess...for now.
Yeah. I imagine they will run it on Tuesdays until the series finale then put another show on. PoP is going to show five episodes each week. At that rate it is going to take till the end of July to finish the show from where they are right now in S4.
the_oc74 is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 09:07 AM
  #146
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 47,338
I wish I had POP so I could watch in support of the show.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 01:10 PM
  #147
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 16,636
At the moment, POP is going ER crazy showing 3 episodes or more weekdays and repeat marathons on Saturdays. I love that show and I'm watching, but I think it is taking away the time for other shows like DC. I think it would be nice to show different shows like DC on the weekends.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:13 AM
  #148
New Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
At the moment, POP is going ER crazy showing 3 episodes or more weekdays and repeat marathons on Saturdays. I love that show and I'm watching, but I think it is taking away the time for other shows like DC. I think it would be nice to show different shows like DC on the weekends.
Totally agree. ER gets good syndication ratings and that is probably why POP is showing it during the afternoon, later at night and on the weekends as well. Its over saturation and they could use those time slots for other shows on the weekend.

I also wish that other channels would give DC a chance. That 70s Show reruns can be found on at least three different channels. ABC Family (Freeform) gave DC a half chance back in 2015 but pulled it after like a month and has not been back since.

I miss the days of the TBS syndication airings (which i believe included original music). The show had a brief run on Noggin as well.
the_oc74 is offline  
Old 05-14-2017, 03:46 PM
  #149
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 47,338
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 01:21 AM
  #150
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,323
OMG 14 years
__________________
#20years!
cyndie57 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.