Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2006, 03:04 PM
New Fan

Dawson's Creek: Concert on the Creek

Music has always been a huge part of what made Dawson's Creek so huge! During the 2nd-3rd season of filming on Dawson's Creek the show came out with a soundtrack album which featured songs from episodes of the show. To promote this soundtrack the creators of Dawson's Creek put on a concert in Wilmington, NC where the show was filmed featuring some of the artist from the soundtrack. Apx 600 lucky fans got to see the concert which was held at Kenan Auditorium at Universty of North Carolina, Wilmington (UNCW). I have added a video of the concert on my website http://www.geocities.com/dcghosts/ (then click on "The Story" button on my main page. The concert (which is broken into 4 sections) features bits of the performances and interviews with the stars from the show. My website is my attempt keep some of the old history of the show while it was filming alive so check out some of the other sections as well. I hope you enjoy it!

Mark
Old 05-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

cool thanks for posting!

Dawson: Okay, all-time most life-altering moment?

Joey: "...In this room. I was standing over there, by the window. And you kissed me. And it changed everything. It’s a powerful thing... having your biggest wish come true in one moment."
Old 05-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for posting! I've never seen that!

Old 05-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the link.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

You know I styaed up through half of the night to watch that - first time round (due to the time difference ). Am so impressed that I can see it again! Thanks so much
Old 05-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I was up really late last nigt too! I love all of the trailers, and I'm about to start all of the other specials thank you for posting that!
Old 05-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the site info Mark
Old 05-26-2006, 12:01 AM
New Fan

Thank you all for the kind words! It is greatly appreciated! I am glad you liked the trailers and clips and I hope you enjoy my pictures of the filming location in Wilmington as well! I am just glad to see there are still fans out there who enjoy this stuff as much as me!

Mark
Closed Thread   Post New Thread