Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those are great!
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:04 PM
Farewell New Girl

I love those Avatars, thanks for making and posting them.
Old 05-13-2018, 07:09 AM
Farewell New Girl

It's that time again where is looking to update the Standard Avatars in their collection and our Board is set for this list.

Some of you have recently made Avatars based on the DC Reunion, so I recommend you submit them for Consideration and any others you all might like to share.

We have to pick 10 for Submission and 5 will be chosen by Managers. ChristinaL80 and I have the final say on which 10 get chosen for submission, but we are totally open to suggestions from our loyal DC Board Members, so we will likely ask your opinions on some of them.

The Thread with the rules is Topped on our Board, but here is the link for you to have a look. Standard Avatars 2018

Good Luck and have fun making your Avatars.
Old 05-13-2018, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It's that time again where is looking to update the Standard Avatars in their collection and our Board is set for this list.

Some of you have recently made Avatars based on the DC Reunion, so I recommend you submit them for Consideration and any others you all might like to share.

We have to pick 10 for Submission and 5 will be chosen by Managers. ChristinaL80 and I have the final say on which 10 get chosen for submission, but we are totally open to suggestions from our loyal DC Board Members, so we will likely ask your opinions on some of them.

The Thread with the rules is Topped on our Board, but here is the link for you to have a look. Standard Avatars 2018

Good Luck and have fun making your Avatars.
I can't wait to see the submissions. Good luck everyone!
Old 05-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Farewell New Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I can't wait to see the submissions. Good luck everyone!
Someone already posted some in the Standard Avatar Thread, go have a look. They are all great.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:11 PM
Farewell New Girl

So far we've only had one person submit Avatars for Consideration. I actually don't know how to make them, so I can't post any, but if anyone else knows how to do them, maybe you could make some and submit them.

These are the ones submitted so far and bringing them over from the Standard Avatar Thread. Thanks Millie Mae for making these, they are great.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top