Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson/Jen Part 12: There's no need to rush fate

JEN: I got out of a cab 4 years ago, and you were there, and you looked so open and innocent and happy, and I thought to myself you were the boy for me. And I kind of put - I put everything, into that, and you know, I don't doubt for a minute that you're the best guy I'll know, and sometimes I wish you would just marry me...

Wallpaper:

Thanks to http://visions.creekdaze.com

Thanks to Isabel_S!

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkP...bb7b15&size=lg

Thanks to Beatriz

Fanart:

Fansites/Fanlistings:
The Official Dawson and Jen Fanlisting
UNINTENDED: Episode #508 - Hotel New Hampshire
Bases is Plural: Episode #510 - Appetite for Destruction

Quotes:

DAWSON: I don't know, Jen. I just do. I don't know what else to say -- except my intentions are nothing short of honorable. I've never met anyone like you before. You scare me.

JEN: I scare you?

DAWSON: In the best, most desirable way -- you scare me. But I love the way you scare me but it makes me nervous and then I say or do something really stupid so I spend all this energy coming up with ideas to be smart so that you don't think I'm stupid and those ideas ihherently backfire therefore making me look more stupid. It's a vicious circle, Jen and I'm at the end of my rope because all I really want to do is kiss you and feel if i don't kiss you soon I'm gonna explode.

DAWSON: I see now that the only thing more beautiful than Jen Lindley is the reality behind her magic. I feel sorry for any guy who's too insecure to see that.

JEN: Okay, now I want you to go. Get the hell out of here. Walk across that lawn. Have a great life. And never call me again. Ever.

DAWSON: So I can be like every other guy you?ve ever known and fulfill all your worst fears about men?

JEN: Yes. Exactly. Oh, wait, I forgot. We never slept together.

DAWSON: Hell, you got five minutes?

JEN: For you? Always.

JEN: So this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to hug you. And I'm not going to let go for a really long time. And I'm going to tell you that I love you. Which is actually a pretty good deal. Because it means I'll do anything on the off chance it'll make you a little less sad.

JEN: Tonight, I've got a dedication of my own. To a very old friend. Who's seen me at my best - and at my worst - and one night at Mercer pond got a pretty good view of me in nothing at all. Once upon a time, I promised to show this boy the world. But what happened instead was we discovered it together. And I'm really glad it worked out that way. So Dawson Leery, if you're listening, I just want you to know that you're the one person who's always been there for me. And if you'll let me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

DAWSON: [Sighs] I'm not your other boyfriends-- I'm not gonna fight with you, I'm not gonna lie to you, and I'm not gonna cheat on you. I'm gonna go to the movies. Right? If you want to come with me, it'd be great. If not, I'll see you when I get home... 'cause I will come home. And I'm gonna keep coming home no matter how hard you try and push me away. Now, you can either take my word for it or you can keep on testing me, but either way, Jen, the results are going to be the same.

JEN: You're like a God to me Dawson, and I don't even believe in God.

Jen: See, the kiss is just the end result. It's not what's important. It's all about desire and wanting...

Dawson: And romance.

Jen: Yeah, and romance.

JEN: Well, I guess there's really nothing I can do. I mean, as much as I love the guy, he's just not there yet. I mean, I can take all the jerks in the world climbing in and out of my bedroom window, but when Dawson Leery does it, it better be for me.

DAWSON:You've somehow managed to figure out a way to be there for me. And that... uh...I'll never be able to put into words what that means to me.

Old Thread !

[ 07-21-2003: Message edited novaleigh ]

Last edited by groovyk1; 08-27-2004 at 10:11 PM
Old 08-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Post away!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm just finishing up "The relucant hero" and I think our next thread should be: "He took care of her when nobody else would.:

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 08-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked Dawson and Jen as a couple- moreso in Season 5. When they were dancing when they went to that film festival - I thought they looked so good together. They were so adorable.

Here are some pics:

Old 08-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

I think they saved one another. In every season, they saved each other.

Season one: She showed him that he couldnt live in his own lil fairly tale world. He made her believe in men again.

Season two: He saved her from having a 3 some and drowning her self in booze. She showed him how to live.

Season 3: She was the first person to console him when he found out about Joey and Pacey.

Season four: She became his 'Joey'. He brought her and Jack back together.

Season five: She cheered him up when his dad died and he cheered her up after the Charlie incident.

Season six/the finale: She showed him there was more to life than just Joey. He helped her say goodbye to her daughter.

Edited to add: I was just thinking about the sexual inneundos I've heard on Dawson's creek and I was watching when Dawson and Jen were skinny dipping and he goes:

Dawson: Jen, you're naked

Jen: And extremely wet.

Last edited by Age-a-licious; 08-27-2004 at 11:48 PM
Old 08-28-2004, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I love the pictures.

Dawson and Jen were always helping each other out. They were always there for each other.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, one particular case in point was when Dawson found out his parents were getting a divorce. The first person he ran to was Jen.

Old 08-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

I loved that Dawson told Jen about his parents divorce before anyone else. He went over to her house to tell her. It was a sweet scene at the end when they were hugging. Jen even says she wants to eventually sleep with Dawson when he is ready.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 08-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

And she does.

Old 08-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

It was a really sweet scene. It was fate that he ended up sleeping with Jen later on.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 08-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Thread 12, How great!! I have been a fan of D/Jen since season 1.. The innocence of their relationship just captivated me and ever since I always rooted for their reconcilliation.
How estatic was I in season 5. I couldnt have thought of anyone better for Dawson to lose his virginity with other then Jen. She was his first girlfriend, kiss ..why shouldnt see be his first time.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Cotton Candy

Aw, you used my quote suggestion! Yay!

I LOVE the fan arts!

Old 08-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love these pictures from J Crew Ad- I don't think I have ever seen these ones of Dawson and Jen- so cute:

pictures from josh-jackson.net
Old 08-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Those pictures make me remember when I first got obsessed with Dawson's creek. It was in Season one, I used to stay up until like 3 o'clock in the morning reading fics where Dawson and Jen ended up w/one another and Pacey and Joey ended up w/each other.

I wish I could find some OLD, OLD, OLD fics that just circled around those two couples being together.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread