Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Which couple had the most best" sex" in Dawson's Creek?

I'm not trying to be taboo here. It's a fact that there were a lot of different couples formed during the course of the series (due to couple swapping and emergence of 'flavor of the month' characters) and most of these couples did engage in coital activities. I know that people tend to be bias toward the couple/couples that they like most, so I'm asking the posters to set aside their biases for a while and just focus on the "sex" aspect of the relationship.

Ace Victor
Old 09-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

lol. IMO, the best sex scene in DC is Pacey and Joey at the end of A Winter's Tale. I thought it was a very beautiful scene and I really felt the passion and love between them.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I totally agree, dcfriends. The Joey/Pacey scene showed their passion and love for one another. It's the kind of scene that can give you chills.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 09-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mitch and Gale seemed to have the most/passionate sex to me.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Interesting topic. It's a weird one given the fact that they're acting simulating sex but I agree with newmom, in early seasons Mitch and Gale really seemed to go at it and after years of marriage, go them. I think Joey and Paceys first sex scene ever was magnificently done and taking into consideration Joeys newfound prudishness in seasons 3 and 4 she seemed pretty amorous after her first time with Pacey in episodes like Mind Games and Promicide. I cant comment on Pacey and Andie since Im not as familiar withtheir season 2 sex life as some but Pacey and Tamara had some spark too. As for Dawson, I felt his sex scene with Joey was spark-less initially, the romance part was there though, the morning after with the flower and cuddling and such, I just think it was really tainted by the situation surrounding the event.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree on Pacey/Joey in A Winter's Tale. Although, Mitch and Gale did have a several steamy scenes.

SATC
Old 09-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

For me it is Dawson and Jen ... their first time. I like everything about it because it came out of nowhere, it wasn't planned, etc. It just felt right for the both of them. I like this episode a lot.

But the most best sex? I would have to go with Mitch and Gail because season 1 they were hot and heavy... I just didn't care much for them.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with you Sugz...the initial D/J love-scene in Season 6 really did not impress me. I didnt really see the sparks at all. I loved the "morning after" scene, and the other scenes of the 2 of them breifly together in "The Song Remains the Same", but that initial love-scene at the end of "The Kids are Alright" I was not thrilled with at all. Which really ticks me off because I am a big D/J fan. I personally think they still had chemistry in Season 6, but for some reason it didnt show in that one (important) scene.

I ADORED the P/J love scene in a Winter's Tale. It was so well done and I could definintly see the chemistry between the 2 of them. I started watching the show the beginning of Season 4(TBS reruns), so their chemistry was what drew me into the show initially(It was not until I saw other seasons that I became more of a D/J fan). I remember watching that Winter's Tale scene over and over gain when I first taped it because it was so passionate and tastefully done.

I also really liked the Dawson and Jen love scene in Hotel New Hampshire.

But I still stick to my original answer that Mitch and Gale had the most passionate sex-life during the entire course of the show. Which is the way it should be since they were the married adults.
If you really think about it, there really was not that much actual "sex" going on at all the first 5 seasons with the principal characters:

Dawson: Void/Barren until mid-Season 5.
Pacey: 2 or 3 episodes in Season 1(Tamara); 1-2 episodes in Season 2(Andie); End of Season 4 with Joey.
Joey: Not until the end of Season 4.
Jack: Not "inferred" until Season 6.
Andie: Breifly in Season 2 with Pacey...NOTHING in Seasons 3 or 4.
Jen: Once in Season 2 with Chris Wolfe. NOTHING for ther remainder of that season and nothing the entire Seasons 3 and 4. And she was the so called "****" of the show.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Extreme Fan

The only problem I had with the D/J end scene in 601 was when they first kiss after that I thought everything was ok. Because of my couple preference Something always makes me turn my head turning the end scene of 'a Winters Tale'' on TBS and video I think I only saw the scene in it's fulness when it first aired. I think I am going to go with Mitch and Gale.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:54 AM
Absolute Fan

The best sex scene in the history of television is when PJ first made love in "A Winter's Tale". When I saw it for the first time, my mouth literally dropped. I had never seen so much passion, romance, and love in a sex scene. I think the fact that JJ and KH dated may have added some to it.

Mitch/Gale come in second. They were doing it on the kitchen counter and on the coffee table, etc..

Finally, probably Jen/Charlie. They got it on non stop for a week or so.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

PJ, hands down.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just watched "A Winter's Tale" last night..Gosh that is such a great episode. Even though I am more of a D/J fan, I just can't help but loving that final scene with P/J. It is the best love-scene I've ever seen on tv between 2 characters. So tender and loving.
I also really liked the Jen/Jack storyline in this episode. I think the "incident" between the 2 of them actually brought them even closer together. And I ADORE the advice that Jack gave Joey about sex...it was so insightful and true(its dialogue like that which made me forget they were suppose to be teenagers).

And I thought Josh and Katie did such a great job in the scene where Pacey is telling Joey that he will always be afraid that Joey wanted her 1st time to be with Dawson. Josh said that with such heartfelt feeling and emotion..my eyes always get watery during that scene. Mainly because, it partially(to me) was sort of true. I think Joey always did envision her first time to be with Dawson, and that she held back with Pacey because of that....she even said that in the following episode in "4 Stories"(that she always envisioned her first-time with Dawson). It always bothered me in that episode where she told Dawson that it never occured to her that her first time would be with anyone else...especially not Pacey. I just always didnt like the way she said that....it sort of took away from the beauty of the love-scene in A Winters Tale a little bit to me. Especially considering that she then lied to Dawson about sleeping with Pacey...and also her attitude in the beginning of a "4 stories", the morning after. I think Pacey had every right to upset that morning with how Joey was acting. I also always thought he should have been MUCH more ticked off at Joey when he found out that she lied to Dawson about sleeping with him. Its sort of like Pacey's fears about Joey regretting sleeping with him were true.
I never doubted that Joey loved Pacey very much, and as I said I LOVED that love-scene in a Winter's Tale, but Joey's actions in 4 stories just always took a little bit of that "magic" away from me.

And I still feel that much of Pacey and Joey's demise at the end of Season 4 was that Pacey still felt that Joey still had feelings for Dawson, and he couldnt let go of that. I happen to think he was right...especially considering the events in Season 5 between Dawson/Joey. I don't doubt that Joey truly loved Pacey, but I think that was a huge problem betweent he 2 of them in Season 4. Now, by the series finale, I don't think it was an issue...and that Joey had finally gotten over Dawson and Pacey and Joey could live happily ever after....but in Season 4 I always felt that was always an issue and was the biggest reason for their break-up, and not so much Pacey's insecurities about his future/himself or that he wasnt good enough for Joey.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Extreme Fan

It did seem things kind of went down hill for P/J after ''A Winters Tale''.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Cotton Candy

I'd have to go with Pacey and Andie, because they were really in love

Old 09-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I was so glad it was them that had sex and not Jack/Joey or Dawson/Jen(in season 2) because you are right it was Andie and Pacey who were very much in love.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top