Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms X (View Post)
I definitely don't think anyone could really compare Damon and Pacey You said it right. Pacey was far more respectful and definitely not as selfish as Damon. Also I don't think Pacey killed anyone...
I don't think the couples can be compared.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
I don't think the couples can be compared.
I agree. TVD is so so different from DC despite the fact Kevin Williamson helmed both. Hehe.

Honestly I can't really compare any other couples. I don't watch much of the recent TV shows and the shows I do like are so different.

We are all stories in the end
Ms X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms X (View Post)
I definitely don't think anyone could really compare Damon and Pacey You said it right. Pacey was far more respectful and definitely not as selfish as Damon. Also I don't think Pacey killed anyone...
Yeah, I agree w/ you..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

I can see a few resemblances in the Delena/Stelena en PJ/DJ love triangles, but there are a lot of overwhelming differences too

Where I see a real connection is between Jack & Jen and Will & Grace - they both share that deep deep non-romantical bond, where they see each other as their better half and of course the funny banter
Old 03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Did anyone watch Veronica Mars? I just watched it a few weeks ago because a lot of people were talking about the new movie on my twitter timeline. I can see a definite comparison between Logan and Veronica and Pacey and Joey, especially in the beginning of their romances. In both cases, both couples seemingly hated each other. Granted, Logan was more like a bully, but both pairings had good banter. Logan and Veronica are certainly more dysfunctional than Pacey and Joey, but I think they have similar chemistry, IMO. Love the forehead kisses!

And the best friend triangles- Pacey/Joey/Dawson and Logan/Veronica/Duncan. Both girls went back and forth between the two guys, but Veronica seemed fickler than Joey.

I think both of these makeout scenes are similar. The "This is wrong" comments and talk about keeping their relationships a secret, respectively, until Dawson and Duncan find out. Shallow note - Love when both guys do the counter lifts.

There are many other parallels too, but I won't go on further.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 03-26-2014 at 05:13 PM
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
I can see a few resemblances in the Delena/Stelena en PJ/DJ love triangles, but there are a lot of overwhelming differences too

Where I see a real connection is between Jack & Jen and Will & Grace - they both share that deep deep non-romantical bond, where they see each other as their better half and of course the funny banter
I totally see that connection with Jack/Jen and Will and Grace.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Did anyone watch Veronica Mars? I just watched it a few weeks ago because a lot of people were talking about the new movie on my twitter timeline. I can see a definite comparison between Logan and Veronica and Pacey and Joey, especially in the beginning of their romances. In both cases, both couples seemingly hated each other. Granted, Logan was more like a bully, but both pairings had good banter. Logan and Veronica are certainly more dysfunctional than Pacey and Joey, but I think they have similar chemistry, IMO. Love the forehead kisses!

And the best friend triangles- Pacey/Joey/Dawson and Logan/Veronica/Duncan. Both girls went back and forth between the two guys, but Veronica seemed fickler than Joey.

I think both of these makeout scenes are similar. The "This is wrong" comments and talk about keeping their relationships a secret, respectively, until Dawson and Duncan find out. Shallow note - Love when both guys do the counter lifts.

There are many other parallels too, but I won't go on further.
true, but I don't really see a lot of similariities.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
true, but I don't really see a lot of similariities.
I agree, they do have many more differences, but I liked the parallels that I did see.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I agree, they do have many more differences, but I liked the parallels that I did see.

I think Dawson/joey and pacey/joey were like eli/clare from degrassi. both are similar to them. more pacey/joey because of the back and forth but also dawson/joey because of the soulmates thing.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Dawson/joey and pacey/joey were like eli/clare from degrassi. both are similar to them. more pacey/joey because of the back and forth but also dawson/joey because of the soulmates thing.
also miles/maya are like pacey/joey from degrassi. miles and pacey share similarities as characters and both are the black sheep of the family.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I was looking at some old threads and I thought this one was interesting:

http://www.fanforum.com/f10/so-anyon...han-creek-108/

The thread is closed now, so I hope it's okay if I respond in here. I enjoyed the OC and OTH, but I was most emotionally attached to Dawson's Creek. I grew up with it and I was totally obsessed with both DJo and PJo.

I ship Lucas/Haley on OTH and Seth/Marissa on the OC, but neither pairing ever got together

I sort of look at Seth/Marissa as my PJo of the OC, except that S/M never got together, lol. I've seen some PJo fans that like Seth/Summer. I wasn't really a big fan of S/S. There was a time when I was really into Ryan/Marissa.

Quote:
I do wonder how their romantic chemistry would have been though (Lucas and Haley). I definately do not want them to happen but it`s one of those things I am curious about.
There were some scenes where I feel they had really good romantic chemistry and I would've loved to see what Chad/Joy would've done with Lucas/Haley on a romantic level.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dawson and joey are like eli and clare from degrassi.
pacey and joey are like zig and maya from degrassi.

Old 05-20-2014, 09:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't seen degrassi.

This scene with Seth/Marissa:

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20263.jpg
http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20264.jpg

reminded me a little of PJo's dock scene at the end of episode 301:

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ormal_s102.jpg
Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked that scene.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Another thing that reminded me a little of PJo is when Seth painted Paris on Marissa's bedroom wall (in The Proposal episode). It's not totally the same thing, but it just reminded me a little of when Pacey painted "ask me to stay."
Reply   Post New Thread