Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can't stay for very long just wanted to say hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Dawson’s Creek’s Topic starter/starters
1. 1 Best Eppy From Each Seasons
2. What's Your Fave Lines From The Show?

Hmmm I'll have to come back to that.

For me at the moment having the S2 DVD's is the best, I've liked every episode.

Sadly I lost interest in DC in S4 so I can't remember much [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bel [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hanson are still around? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I've haven't heard anything from them [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I've seen pics though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] because of you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Topic starters

S1 - #111 "Beauty Contest"
S2 - #201 "The Kiss"
S3 - #322 "The Anti-Prom"
S4 - #423 "Coda"
S5 - #523 "Swan Song"
S6 - #610 "Merry Mayhem" (Dawson's friends very drunk, doing a speech and hitting on his Mom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

"Merry Mayhem" eppy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love this scene [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Todd: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the birth of your son. Now I'm at a disadvantage here. Not knowin’ any of you, I'm sure, know who I am. I am a filmmaker, celebrated on many continents, but I don't know any of you, which is a travesty because people like you, regular people, are my target audience.

[He notices Jen sitting on the other end of the table]

Todd: Except you, blondie. You look very familiar to me.

Jen: You hit on me on a-- on a plane once from Boston to New York.

Todd: Did we shag?

Jen: No.

Todd: Are you sure? Because I'm flashing on some sort of mile-high club activity.

Jen: [Laughs] No, that wasn't me.

Todd: Well, good, 'cause that'd be embarrassing.

[He looks back to the ]

Todd: Where was I? Oh, yes, the birth of Christ. Let me start with what I am thankful for. I am thankful for Gale... for inviting us into her lovely home. And I am thankful to her progeny Dawson. Progeny. Progeny. Her progeny Dawson. This kid has been an invaluable member of my production team. He's helped me through one of the roughest productions known to god and man, and I love him. I love him very much, Dawson. And the funny thing is he's managed to get himself involved in a sexual relationship with a beautiful woman, which reminds me of my first film actually, except she was what we call underage, so we don't talk about that.

Dawson: Todd?

Todd: Yes, Dawson?

Dawson: Well, could we wrap it up?

Todd: Forgive me. Forgive me, Gale.

Kelly
Old 01-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

-dies laughing- i loove that scene too. todd is so rad! lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I liked Audrey's speech better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>Bel [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hanson are still around? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I've haven't heard anything from them [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I've seen pics though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] because of you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yup they are. They have taken ages getting their 3rd album out (their last one was released in 2000) for a few different reasons..
*Taylor got married and had a baby [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
*There were massive dramas with their record label so they left and had to re record many of the songs due to copyright!
..:Welcome to Breaktown:..
Old 01-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *BeLLa*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yup they are. They have taken ages getting their 3rd album out (their last one was released in 2000) for a few different reasons..
*Taylor got married and had a baby [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
*There were massive dramas with their record label so they left and had to re record many of the songs due to copyright!</STRONG>
It doen't take 4 years to get married and have a baby [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I understand the problem with the Record Label company [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Maybe hanson will sound better now that their voices have broken... [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Oh I haven't seen Merry Mayhem yet! But i will soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] For some reason it is the episode I most want to see out of the ones I missed!
Old 01-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Maybe hanson will sound better now that their voices have broken... [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Oh I haven't seen Merry Mayhem yet! But i will soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hopefully [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was a fan [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Hopefully [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe
Old 01-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Tuesday .... it feels like Wednesday actually [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] 201 [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I was watching the All Nighter, last night. Jason Behr (Chris Wolfe) gives me the creeps in that ep [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited Just Peachy. ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

It doen't take 4 years to get married and have a baby [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I understand the problem with the Record Label company [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
HAHA I know.. but like they were half way through the album when the problems with the record label started and then and they found out that Natalie was pregnant.. so they got married and then their baby was born in Oct 2002. Then the problems with the record label esculated and there was a court battle and everything. They got to keep some of their stuff but had to re record a lot of things..
..:Welcome to Breaktown:..
Old 01-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] What a mess
Old 01-20-2004, 12:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dcforme:
<STRONG>Was D.C's ratings good over their?</STRONG>
yeah they where good, season 1 and 2 got big hype, eg competitions and advertising and etc really big, died down a bit after season 2 and then season 4 it got better, but after moving season 5 and 6 to different time slots it just wasn't the same basically season 1 and 2 was great!!!!

keep the faith always [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

regards
taubmas80 - djalways - Aussie DJer
Old 01-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I remember when Ch10 did a couple of specials on DC the music one and I think it was behind the scenes was the other [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I think the soundtrack was on the hightest selling albums for that year in Australia too.

This all from memomry mind you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 02:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Right, and to this day, I still can't believe Taylor has a baby. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh! I remember that music special! I think I still have it on tape, actually! I got annoyed because my favourite songs from the soundtrack weren't played, except for one - "Stay You". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I absolutely love both soundtracks, I always though Dawson's Creek played great music, even, um, when the eps were kinda crappy. I remember they played alot of Aussie music on the show too. Some I remember from memory are Savage Garden's "I Want You" in The Dance ep, Natalie Imbruglia's "Smoke"...

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

oh..I remember that music special! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I taped it I think but it was taped over ageeeeeees ago [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread